710 coils

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Shane, don't you think it's time for some corporate branding?

Guess one of these paired with your devices on pics could help ;)

It's from Adam Pacini Glass

66ab1513680d6ab03a610ea3c3b717d7.jpg

48606a45f0f79ca92946ad108067852c.jpg

8cdee72d839bd1c37604e790e07df1a5.jpg

e467e73bcdb4d256f63dea8384200f80.jpg

EDIT: BTW when you are offering the inserts it'd be useful to offer also some tweezers like these

aeabe53580eef16848000d60bb0e62f1.jpg

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
As much as it pains me to say this, @Hogni had two really excellent ideas in his last post. I betcha Adam would make y’all a custom design as a display prop, maybe do a trade? After all, if he had one of your coils to use, he’d be able to make your octopus standy-thing just perfect. See how well Hogni & I can help you spend your money? Free of charge! Right at the time, where I’m sure you are constantly re-investing in new stock and products. But there’s no disputing that a custom octopus would be wicked!

And the tweezers would be cool especially if, instead of random dhgate quality, they were to Shane’s exacting standards and bore the 710 seal of approval. I’m thinking particularly of the silicone tips. It would be cool to have a trusted source of replacement tips for when they inevitably become grimy.

My thought on the SiC insert bidness is if fadespace is selling them for $120 and the super-cool sapphire and ruby “gem inserts” from Adapt Tech are considerably more $, then how do these prices fit into the 710Coils universe? I’m just saying that anything beyond quartz seems to be in the realm of serious coinage, and Shane has been clear about his mission to bring quality heaters & bangers at fair prices to the masses. I’m thinking the masses probably won’t buy many $400 inserts for their $45 bangers.

But then I think about what he’s done in those two categories in a fucking short time and the impact he’s made, and I think what the heck do I know? Who can say that he won’t be able to do the same thing with quality inserts made of engineered gemstones? I’ve been constantly astounded by Shane’s energy and drive in pursuit of his vision, so I’m not going to bet against him. It’s great to see the love the community has shown for a sincerely good guy!

EDIT: for clarity :smug:

710Coils

Manufacturer
Right now I have been reinvesting every penny I can back into the core products. While also working on revisions and such. For example, I am going to have the following info printed on the xlr plugs (Volts, coil size, watts) This is small to some, but big to others as it helps identify whats what when you have a drawer full of coils =) I am also working on a larger axial coil that will cover more of the banger. these should be ready in a month and will fit my updated deeper bangers perfectly.

The inserts and caps should of been ready by now, but until I am completely satisfied. I will not sell them. So I have been taking it a little slow with adding items as there is a lot of junk out there and I only want the best possible items to offer

But the 3 flavors I want to carry sooner than later are:
Opaque bottom insert
Clear quartz insert
Splash proof insert

In a month or so I should have much more stuff added into the mix and will always continue to look for more exciting and possibly new things to bring on =)

Really appreciate all the support and ideas and know they do not go unnoticed!!!! My list is out of control and its all your faults =P

Hope you are all having a good end to your weekend

Shane

YabbaDABBAdo

Just something to look into on top of normal tweezers/insert style kind, is a diamond claw tool for the beads, I have a couple different sets of tweezers and are usually end up picking my banger up and just dumping them into a silicone container, can never get hold of them witch normal tweezers
Here is a link for idea
https://www.amazon.com/SE-860PT-Pick-Up-Tool-4-5in/dp/B000RB3KZ4

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Just something to look into on top of normal tweezers/insert style kind, is a diamond claw tool for the beads, I have a couple different sets of tweezers and are usually end up picking my banger up and just dumping them into a silicone container, can never get hold of them witch normal tweezers
Here is a link for idea
https://www.amazon.com/SE-860PT-Pick-Up-Tool-4-5in/dp/B000RB3KZ4

I like ALL of those ideas, but I like the one with the deeper indentation the best.

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Hey, pursuant to the conversation about e-heated slugs, my Slug is 16cm circumference. How does that compare with the length of your induction coils? And if a custom coil were made, could it be made either quickly/safely removable, or with wires that could be swiftly/safely disconnected or otherwise gotten out of the way?

YabbaDABBAdo

Got some sapphire and ruby pearls 2 of each and in blue, clear, ruby and rose! After all the hype of them I decided to give them a try since I’m looking for more flavor with the lowest temp and full vaporization. Shane turned me on to the ruby and I went with them all.....I always just blame him hehehehe but they pop under uv and I’m sure they will give better flavor than quartz or boro.

Also anyone in this thread have the adapt tech sapphire or ruby? Since the drop is tomorrow I’ve been debating on getting a ruby but my question comes in with your temp. have you actually seen a noticeable drop in temp? Like down to the 450° range? I dab close that range but never get the clouds I see them pulling

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Does anyone else like it less after putting the terp pearls in?

I'm going to try dropping the temp some more, but I think I like the taste better without them. So far I've only heard really positive things about them so it seems weird to me. I never really get mine spinning, they just kind of move around with the bubble cap air.

Also so far I really prefer the bubble caps with draw resistance (right one):
2vwwoif.jpg

Grifo

Got some sapphire and ruby pearls 2 of each and in blue, clear, ruby and rose! After all the hype of them I decided to give them a try since I’m looking for more flavor with the lowest temp and full vaporization. Shane turned me on to the ruby and I went with them all.....I always just blame him hehehehe but they pop under uv and I’m sure they will give better flavor than quartz or boro.

Also anyone in this thread have the adapt tech sapphire or ruby? Since the drop is tomorrow I’ve been debating on getting a ruby but my question comes in with your temp. have you actually seen a noticeable drop in temp? Like down to the 450° range? I dab close that range but never get the clouds I see them pulling
@Shooby is the man you are looking for

710Coils

Manufacturer
Man the axial coils went fast!!! Still a few domestic left for the scoopping. 4 x 25mm and 6 x 30mm. Got plenty of International versions (for now) so get em while you can =)

Each Axial coil comes with my new Axial clips to make sure you have a good fit to your banger

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I agree, @Ramahs found the ideal 2 in one tweezer and it has been added to my list. Would rather have one that does 2 things than 2 that do 1 =P

Oh yeah...... Axial coils have landed!!!! going through them now and will be posting them shortly on my site for sale

The best term I found to search for is "pearl tweezers"

Top Bottom