• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

sarkunit

Ok, after dedicated testing I found what I consider the main downfall of the 30mm opaque. It must be handled CAREFULLY! It vaporizes everything so fast that if you have sensitive lungs, you may start to experience irritation. I have had to really lower my temps, to where I am using a 30 second up time and 1:30 down! The banger will vaporize amazing amounts of concentrates in very few hits. To those with Asthma or other lung issues, these bangers must be used low and slow. Even medium temp dabs might be too intense, and one must consider the experience they want to have when choosing banger sizes. There is a meaningful difference and reason to own both 25 and 30mm.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Ok, after dedicated testing I found what I consider the main downfall of the 30mm opaque. It must be handled CAREFULLY! It vaporizes everything so fast that if you have sensitive lungs, you may start to experience irritation. I have had to really lower my temps, to where I am using a 30 second up time and 1:30 down! The banger will vaporize amazing amounts of concentrates in very few hits. To those with Asthma or other lung issues, these bangers must be used low and slow. Even medium temp dabs might be too intense, and one must consider the experience they want to have when choosing banger sizes. There is a meaningful difference and reason to own both 25 and 30mm.

I do 35 second heat-up, 45 second cool-down, and that gives me almost perfect dabs. I love my 30mm bangers because I can easily take my average-sized dabs in one hit with the 30mm.

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I got to try out the DarkCrystal Glass Clear this evening.
I purchased a 950ml bottle from Vapefiend.

Poured a little into the bucket along with the beads and left it to soak for about 5 mins. Tried a qtip and saw bits coming off the beads but not from where the floor and walls meet.
Thinking some heat might help, I set the controller to 275 and using a sharpened stick of a qtip to get into the recesses, managed to get the dark ring out. Gave the heated mixture a stir around with another cotton qtip and rubbed at the beads a bit..
A quick hot water rinse and the opaque floor and beads look practically brand new again. :)

Thanks for recommending it guys :cheers:

dz85jk.jpg

Last edited:

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Quartz Pi makes some of the best bubble caps. I dont own his clear caps but have a few of his colored caps and will buy more.

His clear caps are only $30 shipped. Excellent caps. 25mm only fit 25mm bangers.

https://quartzpi.bigcartel.com/product/standard-sphere-20mm-in-clear

You can also get more color options at www.quartzbychris.com.

I highly recommends these for the price. If i dont use the quartz pi bubbles, im using the much more expensive Pukinbeagle quartz bubble caps.

I got to try out the DarkCrystal Glass Clear this evening.
I purchased a 950ml bottle from Vapefiend.

Poured a little into the bucket along with the beads and left it to soak for about 5 mins. Tried a qtip and saw bits coming off the beads but not from where the floor and walls meet.
Thinking some heat might help, I set the controller to 275 and using a sharpened stick of a qtip to get into the recesses, managed to get the dark ring out. Gave the heated mixture a stir around with another cotton qtip and rubbed at the beads a bit..
A quick hot water rinse and the opaque floor and beads look practically brand new again. :)

Thanks for recommending it guys :cheers:

dz85jk.jpg
Dark crystal is the shit! Here in USA, Amazon has it for $14 shipped. i soak my inserts and quartz in this shit!

For the few rare times i will dab without inserts, my favorite timing method has been 45 heat, 1:15 cool. This leave me at about 450F ish on my clear bottom. I only dab globs so if your doing lil dabs, i wouldnt do this timing as it might get too hot.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Suggestions for those that can't wait a month? :brow: Guess cheapie from dhgate?
Hey, look who it is! Good to see you in here! I felt the same as you, kept seeing banger threads pop up and people talking about opaque quartz. Once I came in I decided to stay. Just like everyone else so far my experience with @710Coils has been a good one, he goes above and beyond.

I actually went the cheapie route for my bubble caps, though I regret it now because it's taking 2-3 weeks to get to me. I've been using my banger for a week waiting for the bubble cap to show up. I even waited almost a week for the axial coils to come in. I've been using a flat piece of glass because 30mm was waaaay to big for anything else I had. I'm thinking once I figure out what I want in a cap I'll get one I really like. Although it's funny the d-nail carb cap *almost* fits perfectly.

The 32mm one I ordered is gone now, but I also ordered this 30mm for $7:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/x/397182223.html

I found 40mm and 50mm ones I might order too:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/x/404667995.html?skuid=455579242252197890
https://www.dhgate.com/product/x/396875803.html?skuid=472962728162541572

Even without a proper banger the flavor it great, I'm trying to not really form an opinion on it until I try it with a bubble cap though. I'm also waiting to try the terp pearls until one of my caps come... someday...

710Coils

Manufacturer
guess what shipped????? Axial coils!!!!!!!

They should be here by the end of the week and I will have proper 25mm and more 30mm axial coils in. Make sure to scoop them while they last as they have been a HOT item =)

Hope you are all having a good start to the week and stay saucy

Shane

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Yo Shane how much are the axial coils and can you wire it up for High Five?

@Shooby @StormyPinkness Thanks for the cap feedback! :rockon:
I believe H5 has an adapter to use the coil. I have heard many mentioned it. If you get that adapter, you can use the axial coil with the H5.

Here you go: $20
https://highfivevape.com/universal-coil-adapter-1.html

Forgot to mentioned that on those caps, shipping is extremely fast as they ship next day or same day if ordered early enough. Ive had great service from Chris personally.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@biohacker they are 60.00 a piece and you would need to scoop one of high fives adapters to make my coil work properly with your unit. I think they are 20.00. But you can offset this some by using my FC coupon when you buy one of my axial coils "FCAppreciation"

Also I am working on a giveaway just for the FC people, so keep an eye out for it to happen sooner than later :rockon:

thedabbingwizard

@710Coils Got my Package and I have to say OUTSTANDING! From the extra goodies (Fucking LOVE sour-patch Kids :rockon:) down to the the quality of your business card! A1! This guy go out of his way even for the smallest of purchases :bowdown: Keep it up this scene needs more people like you . To many people in the scene are just trying to make a quick buck at the cost of others with misinformation, ignorance, and fear mongering.

Keep it Up

#nocapes

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Yeah the sour patch candy is delicious. I just ate one. :)

My control unit is kicking my gfci outlet when I try the new coil so I guess I either need to rewire my controller or get one that has the standard pinout. Any recommendations for a reasonably priced good controller?

710Coils

Manufacturer
@elmomuzz Damn that sucks. I would recommend the auber RDK-300. Its a 100.00 and rock solid. Works with all standard pin layouts and is based out of the US.

https://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=484

@thedabbingwizard Very happy you got your package and are enjoying the sour patch kids. Those things are the best before and after a good dab session. To me making a customer is something I want to be long term and enjoyable for all. Half of my driving force is trying to nail every single customer question or need. Part of that is making each package like a little surprise. You know what you ordered is in there. But always expect a little something on top as that's the best part. The surprise =)

Really truly am grateful for all the support and know I have more things in the works

Your loyal coil and quartz monger

Shane

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I tried a torch yesterday. It will take some practice.

I think I’ll open up my control box today and see if I can reorder the pins to be compliant.

sarkunit

@sarkunit have you used these bangers with a coil as well? Or only torch?
Sorry about the lateness of the reply, life, eh? I have been only using a torch. I will have an Auber 300 Tomorrow and I will then be able to start experimenting with the coil. I have been doing a 30 sec up minute down approach for the last few days and am happy with that as a main driver timing. I have a Newport torch rated at 2500. I don't use full flame, but maybe 75%. I use the Terp pearl every time.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
so, Back when I got my first enail about 2 years ago, I also bought an extra coil for it. 2 years later , I am still on the first coil! dang these things last a while. My question is, I want to purchase a coil from 710coils when I need one of course. But I still have a spare G9 coil in 16mm, 20mm, and flat at the moment. Are the any advantages to the nicer looking stainless coils from 710 coils over these cheap G9 black coils? Just curious if there are any pros other than looking like they are higher quality. Plus we will be supporting a friend :)

These are what I have a few of put away.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/gree...d=499707245040947210#s1-2-7b;searl|2285697241

710Coils

Manufacturer
Heya @mrbonsai420 The only reason I would say to buy a new coil would be if you wanted to check out the 25 or 30mm bangers that pair perfectly with a coil. Other than that, Your coils are just fine. If you are ever interested in a new banger and coil. Shoot me a message and I will get you setup

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Heya @mrbonsai420 The only reason I would say to buy a new coil would be if you wanted to check out the 25 or 30mm bangers that pair perfectly with a coil. Other than that, Your coils are just fine. If you are ever interested in a new banger and coil. Shoot me a message and I will get you setup

Actually, that Axial setup looks amazing, Like the galaxy enail or Augusthaus coil but better. Very nice! We have been talking about making coils like that since before the first Liger when we were discussing the "Turtle" banger. It ended up being a Ti shroud to help spread heat evenly to the bottom. That coil setup looks great.

Top Bottom