1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

10 or more vape club?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by sessnet, Aug 3, 2014.

?

Do you have 10 or more vaporizers?

1. Don't have one, need to get one.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I only have one...

9.7%
  3. Almost! I'll be in the club soon!

32.3%
  4. 10 or more FTW

19.4%
  5. Only 10? Pshhh.....

22.6%
  6. Have a few but will never get up to 10

16.1%
  1. sessnet

sessnet Noob Saibot

I just re-realized I am a bit obsessed with vaporizers. I also realized I am nearing 10 legitimate quality vapes (not fakes or home-made). I have an Ubie not listed in my signature, but haven't used it yet. Some people might say the Ubie is hardly a vape, but it is what it is.

I've been using my vaporizers for over 7 years now, starting with the E-terra, and I think I'd like to buy and try a few more! I think there are going to be some great ones coming up too. I guess that makes me a vape collector.

Anyone else have 10 or more vaporizers? I am not in the club yet but I know I will be soon! Been over two years since I bought a new vape, and papa needs a brand new bag!

Seren, SSVUN~YAH, JJ420 and 3 others like this.
  2. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

@sessnet - long time no see. Welcome back . . . :)

I didn't think I even had 10 vapes yet but upon counting, I do . . . :D

grokit, Enchantre, SSVUN~YAH and 3 others like this.
  3. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Damn, I can't enter the poll 'cause there's no entry for me.

SSVUN~YAH and sessnet like this.
  4. JJ420

JJ420 espresso, microbrew beer, and canna vapor addict.

15 here I believe at this point??

Pretty much done with my purchases, although am still on the lookout for a WW...

SSVUN~YAH and sessnet like this.
  5. sessnet

sessnet Noob Saibot

Hi Buddies! Sorry I've been gone for so long!

lwein- what would your poll entry be?
    "Don't need any more vapes - doesn't matter how many I have"?

:ko:

SSVUN~YAH and t-dub like this.
  6. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

:wave:

Depending upon counting duplicates, and temporarily out of commission vapes, I've got somewhere between 13 - 15 :tup:

7. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

"Have a few but will never get up to 10." or..........you're quote above.

grokit and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  8. sessnet

sessnet Noob Saibot

Hmm I want to change the poll but not sure I can. Sorry that you do not fit in there lwien!

Maybe you've tried 10 vapes, in which case you can join the club? :)

SSVUN~YAH and momofthegoons like this.
  9. macbill

macbill WA-WAHHH. WA, Oh WA-To-See

1 Herbie on the way
    2 EVO Clouds;
    2 Solos;
    2 E-nanos;
    2 Micro Vaped V2 Pens;
    2 WISPRs;
    2 glass sherlock VGs;
    1 metal batt VG;
    1 glass batt VG
    1 aluminum VG
    1 all wood VG;
    1 Purple Daze;
    2 MFLBs;
    2 I-olites;
    1 Firewood 2.1;
    1 Volcano;
    1 Puff-It;
    1 Hot Box
    1 Radiant Titanium Vapor Engine
    -----------------------------------------
    27 I guess I'm The Bull Goose Looney.... per "One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest"

"There is A VAS afflicted person born every minute...." P. T. Barnum, paraphrased.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  10. sessnet

sessnet Noob Saibot

Ah, I see you have the VAS also. I wish I had a place to secretly hide all of the ones on your list.

If you were to pick two of you most-used daily which would it be? If one for inside private use, and one for out and about?

I can see vaporizers being like clothes, and using one for every function. I might be becoming a hoarder, but now I am imagining a closet full of vapes :evil:

11. macbill

I don't have my Herbie yet (MassDropping this Wednesday!), but right at this moment, I'm using inside the E-nano by Epic, and the Cloud EVO by VapeXhale. Outside or in the car, it's mostly the Solo or a concentrate pen, although on my deck, anything goes. I prefer to vape through glass & water, yet I'm new to the E-nano, and I love, love, love the flavor through a stock glass straw at low temp. What a tasty treat! Pixie Stick of Cannabis-flavor without the sugar!!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  12. letter never sent

letter never sent reckoner

I've owned five different units so far, but only have two on hand. I can't justify keeping vapes around if I don't think I'll be using them at all anymore.

Seren, RUDE BOY, sessnet and 2 others like this.
  13. macbill

Yes, it's hard to know why we collect things. For me, as a single man in my sixties, the vaporizers become my grandkids, and I chuck them under the chin every now and then. Believe it or not, I've had more: I have not kept them all..... Far better than, say, 27 cats.....but pretty much the same weirdness....

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  14. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

My only problem is to never was enough time to use all my vapes the same day!

With my coffe I hit my HA or E-nano or MiniVap dry and some hits through water with my lotus or T-Vape, sometime (sunday) I take out my Hammer (flowers- concentrates with a flower bed to capture the oil excess and a final bowl with this soaked herb).

I work at home, so, after breakfast I power on my nano (I like it cause I can take a short and powerfull hit and it always ready!) with some VG, Lotus or Vapocane rips, the T-vape and Xp are not really far to impress a smoking friend. And a concentrates pen (donut atty) for the need of stealth.

When I drive my car I prefer my FW's or omicron 1.5 ohm cartridges and my Xp for long travels.
    When I walk my favourite is the Xp!
    When I want portability and good flavor I take my TV evo (and sometime for a tasty rip through water in the garden!)

In the restaurant or a concert I use my Xp and my Dabbler (or omicron cartridges, donut)

When I have time at home I turn on my MiniVap for taste and my Cloud+ for clouds, Nano for concentrates convection hits, I use too my Persei+sr-74 (a lot), my nails (a few) and Kiss cart is strictly for my better oil!

So, in a day, I 'm able to use the most part of my vapes, but the colection will grow up soon cause I'll get a Daisy vape and the new Inhalater 05!

15. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

some are out of rotation but 3 Pax, 2 Solo, mflb, tvape, flowermax, Plenty, Versa Infinity vapor bros dabbler, enano, couple of other crappy ones . I have problems ⊙_⊙

macbill, Seren and RUDE BOY like this.
  16. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

:doh: I added "Have a few but will never get up to 10" and tried to put the responses in a logical order but xenForo wouldn't move the votes along with the responses. Unfortunately I'm not sure I restored the responses to the correct order, so anyone whose vote is now wrong, please let me know so I can fix it. Sorry about that. :(

17. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Aww paka. Thanks for the change.

18. smokum

smokum I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

My vape qty is based on multiples of a couple, as well as with dab rig attachments (nails & skillets) which I consider 'flash vaping' ;)

macbill likes this.
  19. Enchantre

Enchantre A short, pithy statement

NO2 (passed along, now retired)
    Nano
    EVO
    Hammer
    OPhos
    Dr Dabber
    Generic Globe Pen (retired)
    Elevape SV (on order....)

I'm getting closer. Yikes!

Seren, Mr. Gweilo 420 and macbill like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors