Zeal and Ω

sadeinmytapedek

Yep. It is exactly as you described:

PXL-20230417-170253195.jpg

If I remember correctly, the Zirc screens might be available in the future as a add-on? But this keeps the initial cost down and I think most people prefer the mesh screen's airflow to the machined ones. Although I am talking out of my ass so only @iDRINKBLEACH can say for sure. 😃

Also, I'd love to see some pics/videos while I wait for mine to arrive!
This makes perfect sense. Hopefully they are available later on as an add on. @iDRINKBLEACH is always a few steps ahead of us!

I have mine heating up but ill def post a vid for you guys today.

onesixty2

Anyone use their zeal with Ed’s injector bowl yet? Curious on the fit, seems like it should be a perfect pair.

onesixty2,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Anyone use their zeal with Ed’s injector bowl yet? Curious on the fit, seems like it should be a perfect pair.
It's too big a diameter for Ed's injector bowl, no fit.
Yeah, I have one from February of 2022 and the outer dimension is too large too. So it will not work as a diffuser bowl. These new FP bowls might work though:

Grass Yes,
Reactions: LesPlenty

onesixty2

I was just eyeing those new listings Ed had yeah.. both say 22m diffuser so I was hopeful.

Oh wait, v3 / the dual purpose / 2023 release should be compatible based on the listing on both VGoodiEZ and the one you posted.. can anyone confirm? I’m likely going to pick one up from Ed.. I assume if it says shovel head / 22mm diffuser compatibility that’s a fit for the zeal, doesn’t look like the earlier injectors claim that.

Last edited:

EarthworldTim

I planned to wait on the zirc and get a second coil down the road since I'm not ball vaping as often these days but I figure this is going to just replace my taroma lite completely since I'm almost certain it will win the flavor battle with a glass diffuser bowl.

sadeinmytapedek

It doesn't fit Injector V-2.5. It will sit right on top and will probably work. But you wont be "latched" on. Ill test it out later today.

It does fit the qaromashop multipurpose glass bowl though. I thought the walls would be too high, but it works pretty well. First attempt was at 525. Im dropping to 510 next.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I was looking into the ZX options and saw that they need screens, but i must've missed that this head is the same and needs a screen to use on bottom. No big deal, especially for the price i paid. I filled with balls and shook pretty aggressively while cold. The balls aren't going anywhere. :)
Mine just landed! I see what you mean when you worried about the screen. It's just slightly larger than the opening so it does not seem quite as secure. I might replace it with 3/4" screen since I have a few of those around. Or maybe not.
2023-04-1713-13-258626565375343662952.jpg

Anyway excited to get to it after a burn off!

Madtater

Does anyone have a link for a bowl that people are using for the zeal?

I am having a bit of a challenge finding one. I am about to order an RBK-300B with a 20mm coil…..just need the flower holder receptacle thingy😬

Thank you!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I am having a bit of a challenge finding one. I am about to order an RBK-300B with a 20mm coil…..just need the flower holder receptacle thingy😬

Thank you!

Just send a message to Good Vibes Boro telling him to make more bowls for his next drops ASAP! Otherwise there's flower pot??

sadeinmytapedek

Thank you!
Here are 2 I know fit Zeal. FP glass bowl probably fits better bc of lower walls.

onesixty2

Just send a message to Good Vibes Boro telling him to make more bowls for his next drops ASAP! Otherwise there's flower pot??
I'm probably going to pick up a flowerpot (edit: shovel head.. I keep getting these names crossed) from CH on their 4/20 deal.. would only be using it with my Zeal but, does seem a solid choice..

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Yep. It is exactly as you described:

PXL-20230417-170253195.jpg

If I remember correctly, the Zirc screens might be available in the future as a add-on? But this keeps the initial cost down and I think most people prefer the mesh screen's airflow to the machined ones. Although I am talking out of my ass so only @iDRINKBLEACH can say for sure. 😃

Also, I'd love to see some pics/videos while I wait for mine to arrive!
Yeah I believe he said the machine zirc screens will be made shortly

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Just got mine! Im just now realizing there is only 1 SS screen preventing the balls from dropping out of the Zeal head. Should i be worried here? I thought the balls were safely secured in via the top screw cap with no other opening other than machined holes at the bottom. I guess i shouldve done some more research :).

Wait, the Zeal requires a screen to hold the balls in? Isn't the bottom a flat surface with holes in it? Why would one need a screen?!?

Fuck that. I don't want this vape anymore. Why would it not have a bottom with holes in it?

Ramahs,

GratefulDread

The ceramic Tiodw I just received has a mesh screen on the bottom as well. I have a feeling It's difficult to make a thin screen/disk out of ceramic without having it crack. The top cap on my Tiodw, where the thinnest material is, came with small cracks on the underside. They're sending me a replacement with my next order.
For what it's worth, I'm blown away by the flavor improvement over my B1; it's more than I expected. But that's for another time and another thread.

GratefulDread,
Reactions: encoderboy

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So, is the steel version open on the bottom as well? Or is it properly closed?

Ramahs,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
First impressions are pretty awesome. I can definitely bring down the temps a lot from the SS version.

This is 466F:

Absolutely obliterated the bowl in two hits. Very dark brown duff. Surprising SNAP of flavor on the first hit. I suspect the zirconia helped to keep that present even with the quick extraction through water.

Really fun so far. I am going to enjoy experimenting with this. It turned out pretty looking too. Nice polished finish.

I'll be sharing more after I have spent some time with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom