Zeal and Ω

Alligator427

Hi,

Nice concept. I could be interrested to replace my Ti head B1 by a non metalic head. Improvement of the taste ? The coil supply with the ceramic head in the kit will be compatible with the CH/newvape PID ? I don't need 100 different PID and don't want to try to adapt a CH coil. The ceramic head shoud be compatible with the CH stand ?

Alligator427,
Reactions: Easywider

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hi,

Nice concept. I could be interrested to replace my Ti head B1 by a non metalic head. Improvement of the taste ? The coil supply with the ceramic head in the kit will be compatible with the CH/newvape PID ? I don't need 100 different PID and don't want to try to adapt a CH coil. The ceramic head shoud be compatible with the CH stand ?
You can buy the Zirc head by itself and use whatever 20mm coil that you want. Once the Armor is available, I believe it is the Auber/CH pinout. The ceramic heads aren't shipping yet, but they should be in iDB's hands soon I think. However, my SS Zeal fits nicely on my CH heat post in a hanger.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The problem is that I can only find the CH bowls with the glass screens.
I hate that lol.
I need to do more research.
Yeah thanks, I'll ask GVB.
I hadn't thought of that 👍
I have a GVB bowl (made for the TKO). It is fantastic. I saw a nice SolidState Concepts bowl on Instagram. Also I think @iDRINKBLEACH is going to start selling them soon.

Also I like the CH Shovelhead bowl better with the Zeal than the FP B1.

Oden

Soit ceux-ci, soit vous pouvez les acheter 5 pour 20-25 sur dhgate
Thank you very much sir! I found the 22mm bowls you mention and it's very cheap, and qualitative!
I have a GVB bowl (made for the TKO). It is fantastic. I saw a nice SolidState Concepts bowl on Instagram. Also I think @iDRINKBLEACH is going to start selling them soon.

Also I like the CH Shovelhead bowl better with the Zeal than the FP B1.
Yep I had the GVB bowl for the TKO but unfortunately I broke it .
He was really excellent with the TKO. The only flaw was the SS screen which was not very reliable...
The SolidState Concepts bowl is outstanding with TKO according to O'Connell discord users, but I don't know if it works with the Zeal.
It's too expensive for me anyway, because I'm going to buy the 22mm glass bowls for the Zeal, but also the CH Shovelhead bowl.
It is also thanks to your comments that I decided to buy the Zeal SS 👍.
I can't wait to see this very dense vapor 😋😉

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Zirc has made it in. Came pretty late. I took my one out and put it on the coil, just did my first test run a little bit ago, was very pleasantly suprised. I’m going to get some pictures and videos up tonight if I’m able to.
Tomorrow I will setup a link for preorders to handle their shipping. Then I will drop some to the shop

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Zirc has made it in. Came pretty late. I took my one out and put it on the coil, just did my first test run a little bit ago, was very pleasantly suprised. I’m going to get some pictures and videos up tonight if I’m able to.
Tomorrow I will setup a link for preorders to handle their shipping. Then I will drop some to the shop
I'm so freaking excited about this

Quest

I’m hoping to grab one when it hits the shop!

onesixty2

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I want that zirconia one bro! I love fucking zirconia back from the Cera days.
I'll be filling my Zirconia model with Zirconia balls, I've got Sic to try s well
I love the way the ceramics taste and heat, enough that I started selling them 😂😂

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Nice I'm gonna PM you. I want those! if that cap was about 1.5 mm smaller you would have had a dual purpose head, for a terp hammer on the dab ready.

Custom Flower Hardware,

sadeinmytapedek

Did you get to put some on the site? Didnt see any unless they sold out already.

Did you get to put some on the site? Didnt see any unless they sold out already.
Order placed! Cant wait!

I did check around for 22m bowls but dont think you have anymore on the site. I know you were selling some if people asked, even though they may not be listed. If you still have a few, id like to add to my order if possible. I have 2 separate orders from your store, one for vertex pre order and one from today that includes the Zeal and both ash catchers that Im hoping are the new design that fits the Vertex. I know the old ones didnt fit as well. If its best i PM you to make sure its all sorted out let me know.

Thanks!

Top Bottom