ZAM Grinder

Easywider

Simple is the way
Hello everyone,

My original goal was a simple mini weed grinder that you could easily grip, that's it. However things evolved from there when I invented the ring magnet and suddenly I was building a more complex grinder. As I've been out-and-about speaking with customers, I realized that some people don't view the ZAM as a "mini grinder". It may be thin and easily pocketable, but it's still tall. Not to mention the fact that 50% of people don't care for a kief screen in the first place and the larger container isn't necessary for those who micro-dose/grind smaller amounts at a time.

So I've added a ZAM mini to the shop, It's 1.1" x 2.2" (27.94mm x 55.88mm), so now it's truly bite size. The main container and kief screen has been removed and the price reduced.

I plan to graduate to a "build your own grinder", A la carte model eventually. Please let me know if you have any questions!

View attachment 7025

Build a grinder would be a great option! :rockon:

I find I've been using mine primarily as a stash case. I usually grind my weed for the day in a larger grinder, fill the storage container then put some concentrate in the lower kief department and use the top portion as an abv spike. It's perfect and goes everywhere with me. But sometimes I wish I had an extension to make the storage container larger :lol:

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
Build a grinder would be a great option! :rockon:

I find I've been using mine primarily as a stash case. I usually grind my weed for the day in a larger grinder, fill the storage container then put some concentrate in the lower kief department and use the top portion as an abv spike. It's perfect and goes everywhere with me. But sometimes I wish I had an extension to make the storage container larger :lol:
Sounds like I need to make a PTFE/teflon piece for the bottom kief department as others have suggested!

Here's what the storage container looked like on one of the first prototypes, it was huge!. Maybe I'll add something similar back.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 19

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Sounds like I need to make a PTFE/teflon piece for the bottom kief department as others have suggested!

Here's what the storage container looked like on one of the first prototypes, it was huge!. Maybe I'll add something similar back.
I’d appreciate it, thats probably 60-70% of my intended usage is to store on the go, my BCG will do the most of the heaving lifting for grinding

Last edited:

fangorn

Hey !
I am in France to... It take long time to arrive n'y me.
I didn't pay other taxes 😉

fangorn,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sounds like we made the exact same order lol that blue just looks good

I couldn't resist the blue either, or the price of a mini with the discount code, thanks @ZAM!

I'm not very mobile, but I like the looks of this little guy, useful for grinding nugs at a time, with me milking so many different strains I can see usefulness despite my many BCG haha okay I almost bought a silver one too, but I figure I should at least try it first! :haw::freak:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I couldn't resist the blue either, or the price of a mini with the discount code, thanks @ZAM!

I'm not very mobile, but I like the looks of this little guy, useful for grinding nugs at a time, with me milking so many different strains I can see usefulness despite my many BCG haha okay I almost bought a silver one too, but I figure I should at least try it first! :haw::freak:
Haha yea I think it will be a cool grinder to have, especially so I don’t have to take my BCG through the airport

MonkeyTime

I bought a full blue set when they came out also and have been using it often, the debowler is just too damn handy with so many of the vapes I'm out and about with. I love the idea of modularity, I think that was my suggestion during my first review so I believe I'll pick up another and maybe the storage container also. Being able to Frankencombo this or build a couple of things may be handy for longer weekends!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Has anyone ever designed a grinder specifically for microdosing?

I prefer to grind per bowl, so it's no more than 0.1/0.2 at a time, I currently and have always used scissors, as most grinders seem to be for whole nug grinding and just feels like a small amount can get lost in those

I saw you already got the recommendation in the TM thread to check this one out, but I wanted to quote you here so you knew where this thread was as well!

Yeah the modularity is really cool, we'll see how I feel about the blue mini on its own first, I may end up ordering more...

Lazytechnician

I saw you already got the recommendation in the TM thread to check this one out, but I wanted to quote you here so you knew where this thread was as well!

Yeah the modularity is really cool, we'll see how I feel about the blue mini on its own first, I may end up ordering more...
Very close to pulling the trigger after reading this thread

Even reasonable shipping rates to UK, uh oh.... I've just started persuading myself....😂

Top Bottom