ZAM Grinder

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
Banks hate anything cannabis related. The website can't take CC payments yet, but I should have that up any day now. The 30% off coupon will be: (Fuckcombustion30.com). There will only be 15 of these available.

There will be an unlimited 15% off coupon. The coupon code will be (Fuckcombustion.com).

I'm aiming for Feb 13th, but I may not make it in time. I will be sure to let everyone know if I push the date back.

I may end up doing a soft launch on FC first to make sure everything is working correctly and to give you guys a chance to grab a ZAM before everyone else. Stay tuned!

- Zach

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
Looks like I won't be launching tomorrow. I was given some horribly predatory terms that I had to walk away from. So now I have to restart with another merchant processor. Should be up in a week or less.

Paypal is up and running though! I'm not going to activate the 30% off until I have everything set up as it should, but the unlimited 15% off is valid and working.

Shipping is free to the United States, there's an additional fee for International shipping. Shipping time is 2-4 days.

---> www.ZAMgrinders.com <---

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
Thanks guys!!! Orders placed so far have been shipped out!

I can finally take credit cards on the website. The limited 30% discount code [ Fuckcombustion30.com ] is now active and working.

You can use this link and the discount will be automatically applied:

Thank you!

- Zach

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
I love my new blue Zam grinder. It is really the perfect size and I love the color. So pocketable and makes pouring directly from grinder to bowl a breeze. Incidentally, I stopped writing this to go order another one in black. :love:

Thanks Zach!

Thank you! 😍😁

I just ordered a blue one, they look very nice. Thank you for the discount code.
I was looking for way to have a debowler with me when I go out, this is even better than what I had in mind, nice work. :tup:
Black on order and thank you for the nice discount!

Plan on pairing it with a dynavap stem and torch combo for on the go fresh ground herb :tup:

Tracking says my blue and fixings will be here Saturday, looks like a fun weekend on the way with testing!

Thanks for the support!!!

Please let me know how you like it! I'm always looking for improvements.

MonkeyTime

Tracking says my blue and fixings will be here Saturday, looks like a fun weekend on the way with testing!

Well, I've had such good luck with USPS that it never occurred to me that my time was about to come!

It was scheduled for Saturday, but hasn't been checked in anywhere since the 16th in VA and there's nothing updating or projected out, she's lost!

I've been relegated to shake for some time but went and got 1/2oz of proper and popcorn to test this with and now I'm going to have to find the willpower to leave it until this shows up......... I'm not much of a betting man, but if I were, my money would be on it not lasting!

I hope all are enjoying theirs, let's here how you're using it, let me live vicariously!

yogurtsauce

Well, I've had such good luck with USPS that it never occurred to me that my time was about to come!

It was scheduled for Saturday, but hasn't been checked in anywhere since the 16th in VA and there's nothing updating or projected out, she's lost!

I've been relegated to shake for some time but went and got 1/2oz of proper and popcorn to test this with and now I'm going to have to find the willpower to leave it until this shows up......... I'm not much of a betting man, but if I were, my money would be on it not lasting!

I hope all are enjoying theirs, let's here how you're using it, let me live vicariously!
Same here. Supposed to be here today and got delayed in VA. Hope everything is good there

yogurtsauce,
Reactions: Ramahs

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
Same here. Supposed to be here today and got delayed in VA. Hope everything is good there

My guess would be that snow storm impacting everything. Virginia got a lot of ice this past week too.

To my international peoples. I reduced shipping prices by $5. I absorb the shipping cost for United States orders, which is about $5 each, so I felt you deserve the same treatment. Shipping to Canada is now $5, and anywhere else in the world for $9.99

Last edited:

Ubiquito

My Zam order from just a week or two ago was delayed in the same way but by just a day or so. My current order is experiencing the same delay.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
...Utterly despicable that I am the first one sharing a photo here, considering this is not even my own! (I have too many grinders lol)

Screenshot-20210222-181712.png

ZAM is pretty, please show it off :whip:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Damn, I had it in my cart for days with the discounted link @ZAM Zach provided and had to leave - now they're gone, no wonder. Typical case of "if ya snooze"... ;)
Making it even harder now to justify buying another grinder, looks so beautiful!

vapen00b,

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
Mine shipped on 2/17 is still "in transit" with no updates.
If you’re international, I learned yesterday that there’s no definite tracking on first class international packages.

If you’re domestic, I’m sorry, USPS has been very slow lately.

ZAM,
Top Bottom