ZAM Grinder

MonkeyTime

I'm not worried about it. It will get here when it gets here :tup: The Zam grinder is worth any wait USPS throws at it.

Hang in there, mine shipped the 16th and hasn't had an update until today when it's out for delivery!

I actually check packages every morning, I get a lot for work and home and this morning there still hadn't been an update since the 16th and it had no expected delivery date. In my experience with USPS, 10 days no updates and it's lost! Not this time!

Not sure where you're at, but maybe you're tomorrow :clap:

MonkeyTime

Well past my time to edit so......

Color me very impressed! And my favorite color at that, deep sky blue!

I've only run a couple of popcorn nugs thru and they were a tad be drier than I prefer, they were still in the dispensary container and RH here is low this time of year. But the grind looked great, a consistent med-fine. We'll throw something a little stickier at her later and she how she does.

The design is extremely well thought out! I see a world of possibilities with add-ons and accessories, I think I've already forgotten half of them! (I'm blaming the VB)

I see the details right away, the beveled matching faces creating the airtight seal, the fit and finish, it's all there!

While I'm usually clambering for bigger everything, bowl size, battery, grinder..... I think this will be perfect for on the go. I've already pulled the kief screen, have the debowler in the top and the concentrate cup in the lower half. I was thinking there might be enough room in the bottom section for storage, and there is some, but not a lot for bud. Accessory #1 request, body parts in two sizes, the depth of the PTFE dish and a bit longer or the same size as the stock body. I'd love to extend that storage area.

Suggestion #1, flatten out the bottom of the debowler and C cup. Not the inside! Just the bottom. Right now the back of it would be against my storage area and the rounded bottom creates a crevice for debris :nod:

Looking at it again, just about all the parts could be sold ala carte, I'd love to have a selection to build what ever I needed that day! A double body storage tube, why not? How about a male thread to male thread with solid bottom between with concave bottoms both sides? A body on each side and you're storage for bud and ABV, one on each side.

I love modular and I love to tinker, she's a winner! She'll fit along side my MV perfectly in case I'm making for trips.

Enough of the rant, this is after about 4gr of grinding and a long looksy. I'll put up some proper pictures and a less honeymoon, pie eyed post this weekend after I've seen how she stays clean and such.

Very excited about this, it could help simplify my vaping life!

Ubiquito

The black twin to my blue Zam arrived!

A little modular fun...

20210227-134049.jpg

20210227-134323.jpg

20210227-140004.jpg

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
Hello everyone,

I've added a new accessory. It's a small funnel that fits directly under the chamber holes. This should allow you to grind your bud directly into a bowl/vape/container/etc. The funnel protrudes a little bit out of the bottom so you can rest the 10mm opening onto/into whatever for easy-of-use and accuracy.

The funnel doesn't impede anything, the grinder still closes like normal, but now you have a handy-dandy funnel!

And it's free! I'm 3D printing it at home (PLA-silk), so It's basically free for me to make (besides time). So for now it is free with any purchase of a ZAM grinder!

zam-funnel.jpgzam-funnel2.jpgzam-funnel3.jpg

Easywider

Simple is the way
I picked one up In blue and I've been absolutely loving it! When I first saw it I thought, Oh shit this is way smaller than I expected. I thought what a bummer it won't be practical. Fast forward a few weeks and it hasn't left my side. I ordered in a stoned rush and didn't even notice the inserts need to be purchased separately. I had to makeshift a bowler post by glueing a drywall nail into the de-bowler section, it's an exact fit and has been working perfectly.

This little guy is a vapcappers/stem vapers dream. My only regret is not purchasing more!

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
I picked one up In blue and I've been absolutely loving it! When I first saw it I thought, Oh shit this is way smaller than I expected. I thought what a bummer it won't be practical. Fast forward a few weeks and it hasn't left my side. I ordered in a stoned rush and didn't even notice the inserts need to be purchased separately. I had to makeshift a bowler post by glueing a drywall nail into the de-bowler section, it's an exact fit and has been working perfectly.

This little guy is a vapcappers/stem vapers dream. My only regret is not purchasing more!
Thank you!

I’ve got you. I’ll send you a set of accessories. Just PM me where to send!

Jozin88

I just got my great looking blue ZAM grinder. I took out the kief screen, it's even smaller! There are so many things I already like about it. The grinder is so well thought out, the storage chamber is surprisingly deep. It really is an ideal grinder for Dynavap users on the go. I'll put it through a good test today.

Zach, thank you for doing the Reddit give-away. I'll get a picture on there real soon.

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

I'm assuming that if you CNC'd it, the material is plenty rigid for this and would hold up fine. I don't see myself having a use for a clear section, but others may and I'm all for options!

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
I don't see the point. It's just making a section less durable for no good reason...at least that's how I would see it.
It's definitely less durable than aluminum, but unless you plan to run it over with your car, there shouldn't be any worry of it breaking. It's quite strong actually.

The semi-transparency might help determine how much is left. But you're right, no real purpose except that it looks neat! :)

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
Hello everyone,

My original goal was a simple mini weed grinder that you could easily grip, that's it. However things evolved from there when I invented the ring magnet and suddenly I was building a more complex grinder. As I've been out-and-about speaking with customers, I realized that some people don't view the ZAM as a "mini grinder". It may be thin and easily pocketable, but it's still tall. Not to mention the fact that 50% of people don't care for a kief screen in the first place and the larger container isn't necessary for those who micro-dose/grind smaller amounts at a time.

So I've added a ZAM mini to the shop, It's 1.1" x 2.2" (27.94mm x 55.88mm), so now it's truly bite size. The main container and kief screen has been removed and the price reduced.

I plan to graduate to a "build your own grinder", A la carte model eventually. Please let me know if you have any questions!

ZAMGrinder-09-super-small.jpg

Top Bottom