• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Yocan Evolve Plus XL

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Hello everyone,
Glad to tell you,Yocan Evolve Plus XL is coming soon.:):):)

201708281816282044.jpg

Yocan Evolve Plus XL is a cutting-dege all-in-one that offers the utmost of convenience for quick and discreet sessions on the go.
It comes with Magnetic Connection between the atomizer tube and base.
The Evolve Plus XL features a Unique QUAD coil technology by using 4 quartz rod coil,made from giant clouds and hits,perfect for cloud chasers which is hard to come by.The coil is also with the coil cap to prevent messy leaks. Check more details on Yocan >>>

201708281816567878.jpg

201708281817018070.jpg

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I should have one of these very shortly to test and will post up some info after i do so. @StormyPinkness check this link , they show you the coil pictures : http://www.yocantech.com/Evolve-Plus-XL/index.html
Would anyone else be worried about leakage? I'd be worried anything that comes off the coil going straight down that hole in the middle. I guess it's kind of like using a donut, maybe I'm off on this. Maybe the bottom of the cup is designed to prevent that I can't see it. I'd be tempted to put a round ceramic donut wick on top.
201708281816531914.jpg

Justpassedu

Would anyone else be worried about leakage? I'd be worried anything that comes off the coil going straight down that hole in the middle. I guess it's kind of like using a donut, maybe I'm off on this. Maybe the bottom of the cup is designed to prevent that I can't see it. I'd be tempted to put a round ceramic donut wick on top.
201708281816531914.jpg
Not to sure if that's actually a hole or not but i'll let ya know when i try it.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Not to sure if that's actually a hole or not but i'll let ya know when i try it.
Ohhhh looking closer I think you're right, it looks like a square coming out of the cup, not a hole going down. Like a center post or something. I'm really curious to hear how it performs. I'm kind of skeptical about it, but I was also skeptical dual-coils and I consider myself 100% wrong about that now.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
yo I got mine yesterday...shit hits hard.

it has a large capacity too...ive loaded .3 and it vapes nicely...no noticeable leakage either.

The thing in the middle is a peg and not a hole and it seems like it's there to guide the oil to the coils
4ra9AR0.jpg

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I got mine Tuesday Morning, but have not used it yet.
I was waiting for a battery for my camera so I could make a nice video.
I want to be able to video it completely clean and new, so I will make the video tomorrow afternoon,
when camera battery arrives.
Now on another matter that disturbs me GREATLY.
Yocantech and all of my private messages back and forth with them were with a man named Kevin.
Kevin emailed me directly and told me he has left Yocan.
I have been in close contact with him, including this past week.
I just received a Private message right here on FC, from Yocan Tech, and it was signed "Kevin".
I emailed Kevin, and he assured me this was not him.
Whoever is representing Yocantech on this forum, just told me what a long time it has been since we spoke, when it was under a week ago that Kevin and I just talked.
The topic was of course proliferating more business for Yocan, but the person using the Yocan account attempted to gain my trust by signing another person's name to the request for me to help get word out.
I called the person out saying that their vocabulary was not similar to Kevin's.
The response was "you are so smart.... yes I am not Kevin, I am ______ (another name)"
I do not like being manipulated or lied to, and so Yocan has lost my support.

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I got mine Tuesday Morning, but have not used it yet.
I was waiting for a battery for my camera so I could make a nice video.
I want to be able to video it completely clean and new, so I will make the video tomorrow afternoon,
when camera battery arrives.
Now on another matter that disturbs me GREATLY.
Yocantech and all of my private messages back and forth with them were with a man named Kevin.
Kevin emailed me directly and told me he has left Yocan.
I have been in close contact with him, including this past week.
I just received a Private message right here on FC, from Yocan Tech, and it was signed "Kevin".
I emailed Kevin, and he assured me this was not him.
Whoever is representing Yocantech on this forum, just told me what a long time it has been since we spoke, when it was under a week ago that Kevin and I just talked.
The topic was of course proliferating more business for Yocan, but the person using the Yocan account attempted to gain my trust by signing another person's name to the request for me to help get word out.
I called the person out saying that their vocabulary was not similar to Kevin's.
The response was "you are so smart.... yes I am not Kevin, I am ______ (another name)"
I do not like being manipulated or lied to, and so Yocan has lost my support.
Gross.

Vitolo

Vaporist
There were things I liked about the Evolve Plus XL.
The dual silicone wax container is convenient, and it screws off with the lid still on, which lets you set the jar down with the lid still on.
The hits are very hot, and a bit more harsh than I like.
The quad system seemed to be overkill... and flavor suffers as a result
Users that care less about delicate flavors, and more about huge thick dab-like hits would enjoy the unit.
I personally found the unit to be well thought out from a marketing standpoint, but is more of a hot, harsh hit (with an electric taste) and less flavor than I enjoy in a pen.

Last edited:

virtualpurple

While you're thumbs upping the praise would you care to address the account of a trusted member who caught wind of manipulation and stopped it in its tracks? I don't like to think of dishonest practice in those I might do business with. There's some fuckery afoot and I'm not dipping my toe in the waters because someone that would lie to me about their identity to make a quick buck might also be just slimy enough to use my identity to further themselves as well. Silence speaks volumes here should this go unaddressed or unapologetically.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I won't comment about this fuckery much, though I was approached the same way and didn't know Kevin well enough to notice. In any case, it was still nice to be thought of for a review again? I was sent some Evolve pens in the past that my friends seem to enjoy, I use the battery with cartridges as I am not much of a concentrate user myself however...

Getting to the point, I also just received a new Yocan Evolve Plus XL and it does seem to be a very nice well-built product. Have not been able to use it yet (I have a friend here who is a big dabber, so I am planning to test it with him to write a proper review), but it feels really nice in hand. Heavy, but not too big, thick and short, I like the silver finish. Feels very durable, airflow adjustments seem cool, good seals, mouthpiece is comfortable, looks and feels like a premium ecig and should be pretty stealth too

The best feature seems to be the silicone tray that screws into the bottom of the base, able to separate for two different concentrates, pretty ideal for reloads when out and about. We will see how it goes in use, but I do think the four coils may be overkill for my needs since I am more of a low temp smooth sipping flavor chase, but I will follow up with more detailed review once we actually use it of course :peace:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: biohacker

Yocantech

Manufacturer
While you're thumbs upping the praise would you care to address the account of a trusted member who caught wind of manipulation and stopped it in its tracks? I don't like to think of dishonest practice in those I might do business with. There's some fuckery afoot and I'm not dipping my toe in the waters because someone that would lie to me about their identity to make a quick buck might also be just slimy enough to use my identity to further themselves as well. Silence speaks volumes here should this go unaddressed or unapologetically.
Sorry to Vitolo and all of you,now let me introduce myself.
I'm Anna from Yocan,Kevin has left our company,so i took over this account,we are still Yocan.
i copy and paste Kevin's signature last time,i should wrote "Yocan Anna".
I am now aware of the seriousness,i will not do that next time,sorry again.

Yeah I won't comment about this fuckery much, though I was approached the same way and didn't know Kevin well enough to notice. In any case, it was still nice to be thought of for a review again? I was sent some Evolve pens in the past that my friends seem to enjoy, I use the battery with cartridges as I am not much of a concentrate user myself however...

Getting to the point, I also just received a new Yocan Evolve Plus XL and it does seem to be a very nice well-built product. Have not been able to use it yet (I have a friend here who is a big dabber, so I am planning to test it with him to write a proper review), but it feels really nice in hand. Heavy, but not too big, thick and short, I like the silver finish. Feels very durable, airflow adjustments seem cool, good seals, mouthpiece is comfortable, looks and feels like a premium ecig and should be pretty stealth too

The best feature seems to be the silicone tray that screws into the bottom of the base, able to separate for two different concentrates, pretty ideal for reloads when out and about. We will see how it goes in use, but I do think the four coils may be overkill for my needs since I am more of a low temp smooth sipping flavor chase, but I will follow up with more detailed review once we actually use it of course :peace:
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Justpassedu

I got mine for testing and so far it works great but i had emailed you with no reply , the usb port is broken so i cannot charge it . The few uses i did get happened to be very nice. It is definitely a heavy hitter , has room to fit more concentrate compared to the yocan evolve plus and the new coil has been providing great taste on the first rip or 2. The magnetic lid makes it easier for quick loading , concentrate jar on bottom now screws off with a lid which is nice bc if i kept concentrate in while charging using the evolve plus it would melt in the jar , now i can unscrew this and keep my concentrate safe . Coils work well and distribute the concentrate to each one for the most part when loaded in the middle. Its a tad bigger than the plus , not by much and definitely a good in expensive option imo .

biohacker

I personally have not experienced any fuckery whatsoever with Yocan. Sept 3 is the last date that a PM was signed off as Kevin, and then from the 6th on it was just "yocan" or yocan Anna. Regardless, I really don't give a fuck. If anyone wants to know about real fuckery, even big well established companies, i've experienced my fair share over the past decade+ send me a PM!

@Vitolo - sorry about your deception, there is no excuse, but don't forget Greg from Pharmacor yeah? Thanks for video! But is there anything you liked about it other than the silicone wax container?

Thanks Anna for your introduction and explanation.... let's get to the important part of this thread - the actual vaporizer!

I'm super appreciative and stoked to be receiving a free vaporizer to review! My first concentrate pen vape, and I can't find that reliable portable I long for, so i'm hoping this is it!

@Justpassedu thanks for your feedback bro! Sounds pretty awesome to me!

Thanks Anna! :rockon:

Top Bottom