• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater Yllvape IH Power and temperature controlled induction for use with Dynavap

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Update: STILL NO INDUCTION HEATER!! XD

Mike, the owner has promised to send me back either a new IH, or other Products of the same value. He's promised me now for MONTHS, and he comes with excuses *every* time.

Last time he was on vacation!! (In JANUARY LOL) and the time before that he was waiting for a re-stock. He also ignores like 8 out of 10 e-mail that I send, and acts like I've never sent them. He's so good at this, I'd say he's a professional scammer who's put this into system; scamming some people (not everybody ofc), but enough to make extra money out of it.

Because he's spinned me for MONTHS now. It's literally the worst shop I've ever dealt with in my whole life, I regret EVER making a purchase.

I'm gonna call my bank today and tell them that I've been scammed, I'm also gonna call 'Konsumentverket' which is a branch of the government where my countries citizens can report faulty purchases, while the government backs you up judicially! So you guys better believe, this ain't the last you've heard of it.

I wish i could say that he did me right, but Vapeurshop has literally scammed me of 150 euros.
Sry for what you have gone through,no one should experience that. I suggest also leaving a review on trustpilot or similar. You should have called your bank and make complaint there ,too. When few of those stack,they block his accounts.

Orvaxxx

Update: STILL NO INDUCTION HEATER!! XD

Mike, the owner has promised to send me back either a new IH, or other Products of the same value. He's promised me now for MONTHS, and he comes with excuses *every* time.

Last time he was on vacation!! (In JANUARY LOL) and the time before that he was waiting for a re-stock. He also ignores like 8 out of 10 e-mail that I send, and acts like I've never sent them. He's so good at this, I'd say he's a professional scammer who's put this into system; scamming some people (not everybody ofc), but enough to make extra money out of it.

Because he's spinned me for MONTHS now. It's literally the worst shop I've ever dealt with in my whole life, I regret EVER making a purchase.

I'm gonna call my bank today and tell them that I've been scammed, I'm also gonna call 'Konsumentverket' which is a branch of the government where my countries citizens can report faulty purchases, while the government backs you up judicially! So you guys better believe, this ain't the last you've heard of it.

I wish i could say that he did me right, but Vapeurshop has literally scammed me of ~150 euros.
I have ordered several times from Vapeurshop never had any problems.
And he was really on vacation.

Orvaxxx,

EpsomSalt

I have ordered several times from Vapeurshop never had any problems.
And he was really on vacation.

Good for you man :) I'm sure there's a lot of happy customers as well, but that's besides the point. ONE single scam is one too many if you ask me.

He has yet to answer any of my latest e-mails. He has just post-poned my return and then kept on ignoring me, like he has done for the last months. So IDC if he was on vacation or not, he has had THREE MONTHS to sort this out; he could've been located on the friggin' north pole and there would still have been ample time for him. I just want what I've payed for.

I have returned an item and I haven't been refunded in any way, and again it's been months and months.

I just wish that I ordered from someone else, I mean I'm a student with a very tight budget so it hurts "extra" since my economy is shit to begin with. This was like, the last I needed.

Last edited:

Orvaxxx

Good for you man :) I'm sure there's a lot of happy customers as well, but that's besides the point. ONE single scam is one too many if you ask me.

He has yet to answer any of my latest e-mails. He has just post-poned my return and then kept on ignoring me, like he has done for the last months. So IDC if he was on vacation or not, he has had THREE MONTHS to sort this out; he could've been located on the friggin' north pole and there would still have been ample time for him. I just want what I've payed for.

I have returned an item and I haven't been refunded in any way, and again it's been months and months.

I just wish that I ordered from someone else, I mean I'm a student with a very tight budget so it hurts "extra" since my economy is shit to begin with. This was like, the last I needed.
He said that he is going to contact everyone who bought an ih. this week and he said the new stock was supposedly coming end of January.

Orvaxxx,

EpsomSalt

He said that he is going to contact everyone who bought an ih. this week and he said the new stock was supposedly coming end of January.
Again, it's been three months. He can come with any excuses that he wants, it's still horrendous. He has promised to contact me four times now, and he was supposed to contact me regarding my return as soon as he got back from his vacation.

And you would think that he'd prioritize it, since I've been forced to wait *for months*

But he hasn't, whatsoever.

And I don't expect him to either anymore tbh.

Because you see, I've heard his excuses now for MONTHS. I believed him too at first you know.

El Magico

Just wanted to let y'all know, I've finally been compensated by Vapeurshop. Four months of waiting is horrendously bad. But they didn't scam me, at least..

Take care y'all!
Did you get a new IH or your money back ?
I've been looking at the same one but from Cuboo at verdampf.

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I meant in the sense of shipping, customs, shipping costs and all that stuff.
I knew exactly what you meant hence:

but I know what you mean
Europe really doesn't like us buying things from over the border :p

We in the EU love the UK buying stuff.

with the minister for Brexit opportunities having pushed back yet again custom checks on goods coming from the EU, sellers in the EU have a distinct advantage and love the UK market.

Top Bottom