• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

XVape XLUX ROFFU

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@enrarit it's worth creating an IG account literally just for the vapes, glass and such, a lot there that you can't see anywhere else unfortunately!

@ConvectCode1 this is xvape, so still topgreen, but it is actually a different team from xmax entirely and I think the pricing tiers are reflective of what they are going for as well? However this also just means it is the standard retail price is all, probably will be less with sales and such, or more marked up in physical stores I'm sure...

They've been developing these convection budget vapes for quite a while based on all the feedback many of us had been giving them since their first conduction vapes, I think they are only getting better and better, this doesn't seem excessively priced to me, it seems like a next level up, looking at the design and style at least? We'll have to see about the power and vapor quality though

Reserving judgment of course, my xmax contact asked if I would like to test this one for xvape so obviously said yes and look forward to hearing from them to try for myself eventually and let you all know more!

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
a company like XMax. Like I said the V3 Pro is a good vape. The rest of their product catalogue? Meh.
The Quomo also hits above its weight and is worth owning with quartz cups for concentrate use.
@enrarit it's worth creating an IG account literally just for the vapes
No way...nice members post relevant stuff from there here for those of us that refuse the whole 'Instant' thing.
standard retail price
As said, it is a lot cheaper when you buy 10 so I would think actual prices when stocks get about and when on sale will be quite reasonable.

Shit Snacks

No way...nice members post relevant stuff from there here for those of us that refuse the whole 'Instant' thing

I won't always be here to do so for you! And sometimes the videos or whatever require an account, I'm just saying there's more stuff you are missing, not everything is shared here... But that's your prerogative! :tup:

RxPlorer

I won't always be here to do so for you! And sometimes the videos or whatever require an account, I'm just saying there's more stuff you are missing, not everything is shared here... But that's your prerogative! :tup:
I support anyone in cancelling suckerberg and his metaface distopia. Instagram getting vacuumed up by that cretin was a huge bummer. I keep an insta but only use it with all shields up!

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@enrarit it's worth creating an IG account literally just for the vapes, glass and such, a lot there that you can't see anywhere else unfortunately!

@ConvectCode1 this is xvape, so still topgreen, but it is actually a different team from xmax entirely and I think the pricing tiers are reflective of what they are going for as well? However this also just means it is the standard retail price is all, probably will be less with sales and such, or more marked up in physical stores I'm sure...

They've been developing these convection budget vapes for quite a while based on all the feedback many of us had been giving them since their first conduction vapes, I think they are only getting better and better, this doesn't seem excessively priced to me, it seems like a next level up, looking at the design and style at least? We'll have to see about the power and vapor quality though

Reserving judgment of course, my xmax contact asked if I would like to test this one for xvape so obviously said yes and look forward to hearing from them to try for myself eventually and let you all know more!
Maybe the XLUX line will be one featuring higher end products :).
Btw i see a metal tube not a glass one in the demo. Did they gave up on the glass chamber ?

RxPlorer

Maybe the XLUX line will be one featuring higher end products :).
Btw i see a metal tube not a glass one in the demo. Did they gave up on the glass chamber ?
Comes with both glass and metal (steel, according to the ruffhouse video)

Hopefully they've found a way to get the magnets to stay in place with this range.

Magnets seem much stronger than the Fog Pro, in the only 2 videos I can find so far

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'm just saying there's more stuff you are missing,
I doubt that...good filters here, saves me having to wade thru all the shit to find anything relevant.
Did they gave up on the glass chamber ?
Sounds like you get both...TopGreen has asked if I want to test a unit so I will have one soon to find out for sure.

XpeeN

Roffu on Troy and Jerry, why do they run it so hot.

I found it funny that they didn't compare it to the v3 pro.I don't think one would buy the roffu instead the v3 pro unless they prefer the form factor. Especially considering the fact that they use the same heater.

ConvectCode1

Makes total sense. The V3 Pro was eye popping to see from Xmax given their history of making reliable budget mostly conduction vapes so it makes sense if there’s a new team working on it. If it builds on the heating element used in the V3 pro, it could demand a price that high. And testers are exactly who can determine whether it’s worth that much or not. It’s definitely not out of the realm of possibility that XVape is at a point now where they DO produce a convection based device that IS that high of quality. After being surprised by the V3 Pro I won’t be surprised if I end up sucked at the performance of this device. They’ve got to ride that wave of positive momentum they’re on while they’re on it!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What I am looking forward to is the 'On Demand' mode of the Roffu as shown in the Ruffhouse video as it looked like it boosted to more power than the session mode (maybe even too far for some, ABV was very dark almost charred)

Abysmal Vapor

What I am looking forward to is the 'On Demand' mode of the Roffu as shown in the Ruffhouse video as it looked like it boosted to more power than the session mode (maybe even too far for some, ABV was very dark almost charred)
I am also curious about the diameter of the heater :). I can already imagine using it as log vape with a stem ,just stick that metal thingie into a wooden stem or match the heater to a glass gong ,lol :D.

ConvectCode1

I am liking the looks of this but can it be better than the V3 Pro? I got that for $79. $180 is a steep asking price for an Xmas product. It kind of seems like they realize they under charged msrp for the V3 Pro and are trying to make up for it by overcharging for this product. And it’s available for purchase on their website right now.

Abysmal Vapor

I am liking the looks of this but can it be better than the V3 Pro? I got that for $79. $180 is a steep asking price for an Xmas product. It kind of seems like they realize they under charged msrp for the V3 Pro and are trying to make up for it by overcharging for this product. And it’s available for purchase on their website right now.
From manufacturing point of view the Roffu features more elements and has higher manufacturing/materials cost, which could easily cost double of that v3pro does. Does this make it a better vaporizer though,it is another question.
For example the Fog pro retails for 140$(which is way more similar in build) and it for sure costs less to manufacture than the roffu
--------------------
Also where do you read that it uses the same heater as the xmax v3pro ?
Have anyone seen the heater of the V3pro ? Any photos ?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

$79 is a sale price though, that is not the MSRP of the V3 pro, isn't it more like $120?? So yeah, I think your harsh judgment on the base price is a bit overblown as I said ;)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Xmax V3 Pro is sold by Xmax, this vape is sold by Xvape, 2 different sellers that both use TopGreen to manufacture their vapes to different specs so could be quite different...including the heater. :2c:

Shit Snacks

Xmax V3 Pro is sold by Xmax, this vape is sold by Xvape, 2 different sellers that both use TopGreen to manufacture their vapes to different specs so could be quite different...including the heater. :2c:

As I was trying to say above, they're not really two different sellers either, it is two different brands all within the same larger company, I think the engineering teams at topgreen are/have been all the same, but there are different marketing teams...?

Shit Snacks

Why is this in the unreleased forum? Did I miss a release date somewhere? Looks available now from the xvape site.

Because no one here has received one yet, if a member creates a thread it has to be in the unreleased section, once someone receives a purchased unit they can report the thread for a mod to move it to the main section

Top Bottom