XVape XLUX ROFFU

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Looks cool, does it have double moutpiece system ? Or is that glass thingie under the cap the laoding chamber ?
The name sounds a bit stupid to me ,like a dog name or smth ,lol.. I would not call 180$ vape a budget one.

007.jpg

Last edited:

XpeeN

Looks cool, does it have double moutpiece system ? Or is that glass thingie under the cap the laoding chamber ?
The name sounds a bit stupid to me ,like a dog name or smth ,lol.. I would not call 180$ vape a budget one.

007.jpg
I could've sworn I saw <$100 price.
And that's a good question, I guess we have to wait for a video of it.

XpeeN,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
The glass is the chamber I believe, so loading won't be quite as friendly as the fog pro, but doesn't seem too bad.
I doubt it . Looked it up on topgreen site and it says ceramic baking chamber,also there is this photo that mentions airflow box . I think this is kind of good news, cause it would have a much smaller footprint without the top part. I really like the button part,i really prefer those over the plastic ones.

ROFFU Features:​

Vibrates when ready​

Magnetic Ceramic Mouthpiece

Ceramic Filter

Ceramic Baking Chamber

Fast Heating

Adjustable Temperature

Temp Conversion Between ℃& °F

OLED Screen Display

Compact Metal Body

Includes Concentrate Pad For 2-in-1 Use​

"Lighting fast battery"" ,Charging may be ?
6_201be363-4b70-439e-bf9c-62f10a188d5f_640x.png

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@RxPlorer seems correct about the oven, looks like more pics here to work out how it is loaded etc but I don't have an IG account...

Petetbay

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Here’s a vid showing mouthpiece setup, chamber and use, very interesting.

I only get a log-in page when I click on the link...so was @RxPlorer correct with the glass/ceramic tube being the herb chamber?

LesPlenty,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I only get a log-in page when I click on the link...so was @RxPlorer correct with the glass/ceramic tube being the herb chamber?

Apparently! Seems like a pretty nice design...

Screenshot-20220302-180720.png

Metal chamber, comes with a glass one as well
Screenshot-20220302-180745.png

removable capsule style...
Screenshot-20220302-180953.png

It connects to the heater below:
Screenshot-20220302-181013.png

And the cap has a nice u-turn style cooling unit:
Screenshot-20220302-181038.png

I can see why they went with an xlux name to brand this model, based on looks, features and design style, so they are probably going to come out with more like this or at least looking like this?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Thanks @Shit Snacks, I am now very interested, I think I saw a picture of a concentrate mesh pad in the top mouthpiece part where the punched disc filter is located in the last pic you posted. That seems quite a distance from the oven to be able to work unless there is a boost temp function...but I have proper concentrate vapes so no real problem but the mesh pad may make a good filter for herb use.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks @Shit Snacks, I am now very interested, I think I saw a picture of a concentrate mesh pad in the top mouthpiece part where the punched disc filter is located in the last pic you posted. That seems quite a distance from the oven to be able to work unless there is a boost temp function...but I have proper concentrate vapes so no real problem but the mesh pad may make a good filter for herb use.

Oh yeah I think that filter is in the cooling unit, it is not for concentrate use in that setup, seems like it is like you say as a filter or for cooling or both, and multi-use if you put it in the chamber...?

Damn not using the standard 18650 batteries is a bummer! Edit, would be a bummer ;)

Last edited:

ConvectCode1

Damn, $180 for an Xmax product? Or are we talking about a V2? I just saw you can buy it. The V3 Pro is a good vape mostly because of its budget price. $180 for a product isn’t exactly “budget” when it’s coming from a company like XMax. Like I said the V3 Pro is a good vape. The rest of their product catalogue? Meh.

Top Bottom