XVape XLUX ROFFU

Petetbay

Are there any good deals in Germany or canada you can recommend?
VPM(Canada) has 20% off site-wide with code 420. Their Roffu is the lite kit, need to add the steel chamber as lite only has the glass chamber and the wpa is also a necessity.

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
bulllee,
Reactions: nicknobody

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Are there any good deals in Germany or canada
VPN as listed by @Petetbay plus the following for EU,
The code 420 will get you 10% discount there.
Any other links peeps have to EU/Canada they want to share? The info would be great to help members out as my other links are out of stock.:cheers:

Roffu Battery Question:
The factory battery is an 18650 @ 3200mAh. Has anyone tried a higher capacity battery like a 3800mAH? Or is it best to stick with the stock battery capacity?
Thanks
Phil

Philossifer,
Reactions: LesPlenty

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Roffu Battery Question:
The factory battery is an 18650 @ 3200mAh. Has anyone tried a higher capacity battery like a 3800mAH? Or is it best to stick with the stock battery capacity?
Thanks
Phil
Capacity doesn't matter.

You want a battery with Continuous Discharge Rating of 10A or more (not to be confused with Maximum Discharge Rating which is a totally different specification). That's the only part that matters in selecting a battery for the Roffu.

If you are seeing 3800mAh out there, you should consider another vendor because that is beyond the 18650 specification we are aware of (meaning they've exaggerated the capacity).

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Or is it best to stick with the stock battery capacity?
I use LG HG2 and Sony VT6 18650 batteries if not the OG, both 3000mah and both get extra sessions over the OG. That said, Molicell seem to be the battery of choice for vaping, the P28a (2800mah) or their new P30b(3000mah).
As @cannabis.pro said, the 3800mah is a red flag, make sure you purchase from a reputable seller as there are a lot of dodgy battery sellers on the web.
These guys are reportedly good,
And info for you on 18650 batteries,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Vapefully ships from Poland (EU). At the moment
Thanks for that, I now have it bookmarked for future needs.:tup:
Here is a link if anyone needs it.
Edit to fix error, thanks @CaGe-Man

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
Reactions: 420pt

CaGe-Man

Thanks for that, I now have it bookmarked for future needs.:tup:
Here is a link if anyone needs it, use code 420 to get another 10% off.
Code doesn't work on Sale Product's, but still a decent price for Europe

CaGe-Man,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Avenger772

So I got the roffu and tested it out it out and I don't know I feel like doing pulls on this thing requires some effort. Maybe I'm grinding the product too much? I don't know. Does anyone has any suggestions on the best set up for this thing for the best air flow?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Grind can be medium, plus or minus. A very fine grind will restrict draw.
Fill the chamber but pack lightly, only light tamp, if any.
Slow, long draw is better than shorter, strong draw - at least for getting dialed in.
Use the glass mp for a little less draw restriction.

Madtater

So I got the roffu and tested it out it out and I don't know I feel like doing pulls on this thing requires some effort. Maybe I'm grinding the product too much? I don't know. Does anyone has any suggestions on the best set up for this thing for the best air flow?
Make sure your fingers/hand aren't covering the holes on the side.

I made that mistake.

Also. Light pack. Not packed solid, just a soft pack.

The dosing caps work really well. I found myself enjoying the SS oven with the caps the most.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I feel like doing pulls on this thing requires some effort.
The Roffu does have a bit of restriction compared to some vapes but the advice above will help negate that a bit. I never tamp at all with the glass oven, I just scrape the top off to level if overfilled.
The dosing caps work really well. I found myself enjoying the SS oven with the caps the most.
I have been doing the same lately instead for easy mouth-pulls on the WPA for that joint-like experience but still enjoy the odd all glass on a j-hook...it depends on the situation and what I feel like. The extra conduction from the dosing cap/steel oven is great before bed.:tup:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: vapviking
Top Bottom