Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
good point with cleaning. thats a nogo for me. I hate cleaning lol
does the wpa not feel strange on the lips when using with the mouth and not with a pipe?
comapred to the normal glas mp
I personally like the way frosted male glass connectors feel on the draw. It's maybe a tad bulky, but overall it's pretty nice. I'd be kicking myself if I got the glass MP instead of the wpa, personally. Just much more versatile

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'd be kicking myself if I got the glass MP instead of the wpa, personally
I enjoy both simple glass accessories, I only disliked the water bubbler accessory as it was too restrictive for me.
If I were a vaper that has no bongs or j-hooks and no interest in going down that route, then the simple glass mouthpiece may be better as it is slightly thinner for a different mouthfeel that is more the diameter of a joint/smoke. :2c:

MoltenTiger

I enjoy both simple glass accessories, I only disliked the water bubbler accessory as it was too restrictive for me.
If I were a vaper that has no bongs or j-hooks and no interest in going down that route, then the simple glass mouthpiece may be better as it is slightly thinner for a different mouthfeel that is more the diameter of a joint/smoke. :2c:
You can also easily convert the glass mouthpiece to a water pipe adapter with a bit of silicone tubing.

Or swap the glass insert to a 14-14mm gong adapter.

Last edited:

Corvoed

Cannabis Crusader
True, but you can also just remove the glass wpa and put a hula stem or similar in it as well. Fits pretty snug for me. I still say the glass wpa is much more value, but that's just me

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Yeah, it allows this, new Very-Peri colour, I can't upload pictures so here is a video. :haw:

Image uploading is broken. So is linking to some hosting services (at least for me) but imageshack.org works:

20220419-v3pro-007wtf.png

This is the new colour, which some have described as purple but my colour analyzer says it is a shade of blue. Whatever you call it, it's gorgeous.

Xmax tells me there are no changes aside from colour, but there are improvements in the works.

Texus

Image uploading is broken. So is linking to some hosting services (at least for me) but imageshack.org works:

This is the new colour, which some have described as purple but my colour analyzer says it is a shade of blue. Whatever you call it, it's gorgeous.

Xmax tells me there are no changes aside from colour, but there are improvements in the works.
Hopefully that includes stronger magnets or a way to keep mouthpiece from coming detached in a pocket.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
It looks like the new color V3Pro's reached our dears reviewers/testers, the color seems more deeped colored in real life rather than in the pictures.

Posted this on reddit, but thought I'd share it here as well. I designed and printed a funnel for my v3 pro. It fits into the device same as any of the other mouthpieces, and can be held upside down without the funnel falling off. Also made a very small gap (which can be seen in one of the side view pics) between the bottom of the funnel and the chamber to avoid any potential contact between the two. Very happy with it so far, and it certainly does the job of keeping weed out of the crevices

And to those curious, these are available to offer, feel free to message me if interested.
What's a smart designed funnel and a kind member also. Thank you to offer such items, this is make the V3Pro loading a breeze I believe, I'll send you a pm!

We are improving devices based on customers feedbacks! I'm glad you like the new color, I like it too. About pictures I use myself postimage.org as an image hoster, it works very well for me, simple&easy.
yes, it is.
I'm glad you posted @PHILIPJ , since it's not in your signature/avatar I permit myself to present you to the community: Philip is the founder of the Xmax brand and our beloved engineer&designer, he is the person behind all of our gear, a vaporizer enthusiast!

Important annoucement everybody was waiting for, today is the release date for our proprietaries Dosing caps designed for the Xmax V3Pro, here they are:
dosing-capsule-release-4-20.jpg

To conclude this post I'm glad to announce you we will start a 420 Giveaway today, stay tuned and give a look in the Contest area for your chance to win a Very Peri Xmax V3Pro+ 2 Xmax dosing caps!
420-Giveaway-for-FC1-420.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I also received the Very Peri v3pro, was out of town and could not open it until today (fortunately packaging smell is not too strong, like before for me, so it should neutralize well!) though I think the color sort of changes depending on the lighting... Where I have it right now it totally does look metallic purple ish, but in other lighting it had that hint of blue periwinkle, just lovely :luv:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I also received the Very Peri v3pro, was out of town and could not open it until today (fortunately packaging smell is not too strong, like before for me, so it should neutralize well!) though I think the color sort of changes depending on the lighting... Where I have it right now it totally does look metallic purple ish, but in other lighting it had that hint of blue periwinkle, just lovely :luv:

Used it today, neutralized well with the burnoffs, pretty quick too, nice high temp hits through water using F2 WPA for starters so I can keep it all clean pristine for now :tup:

Screenshot-20220427-164842.png

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I'm so glad you like the color, it's exactly like you said... just lovely!
Did I miss the contest?
I didn't see anything...
Me neither ! ^^
Sorry Guys, it looks like we was too late at posting the contest and it wasn't allowed to happen... We'll prepare it sooner next time, sorry again, it's our mistake ...
Used it today, neutralized well with the burnoffs, pretty quick too, nice high temp hits through water using F2 WPA for starters so I can keep it all clean pristine for now :tup:

Screenshot-20220427-164842.png
I have to give another try to the F2 wpa, I found the hits to be less dense... I think the glass robes too much heat and abv comes out a lot lighter in color. Although it's a fun accessory!

Shit Snacks

I have to give another try to the F2 wpa, I found the hits to be less dense... I think the glass robes too much heat and abv comes out a lot lighter in color. Although it's a fun accessory!

Yeah the secret to the dense consistency is covering half of the holes I think, for at least the first half of the hit, I'm doing one hitter extraction bowls in the 400s F pretty well!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Yes, this is the Secret Trick!

By the way I was thinking how much an adjustable airflow would be an improvement... Is the flute-like technic we develloped isn't better than a "airflow ring" like we can see on many devices....? Feel a lot more intuitive for me, although we can improve the air inlets design in order to match better with the flute playing style of the V3Pro...?
What do you think guys? Is an adjustable airflow really an improvement...?

Shit Snacks

Yes, this is the Secret Trick!

By the way I was thinking how much an adjustable airflow would be an improvement... Is the flute-like technic we develloped isn't better than a "airflow ring" like we can see on many devices....? Feel a lot more intuitive for me, although we can improve the air inlets design in order to match better with the flute playing style of the V3Pro...?
What do you think guys? Is an adjustable airflow really an improvement...?

Yeah I would say simpler to not have it, although it is effective to be able to just cover the holes partially yourself as is, so could just be worked into the instructions?

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I have one of these on it's way to me, bought it with a nice 420 discount, will hopefully arrive sometime next week.
Wanted to prepare myself a bit and hoped to get some user tips. Started to read this thread but it's quite long so wondered if somebody could speed me up a bit on some of the users tips and advices that have been agreed on somehow along the way.

Am especially interested in using it in the on demand mode so any tips/tricks there would be appreciated.

I like cool vapor, ordered the glass wpa mp too as i thought this would provide cooler vapor (have a hulastem that i wanted to use if it fits). But by the looks of it this will not necessarily add extra cooling if i understand correct? Saw something about the glass mp using different materials (screen?) than the original mp? Which one will deliver the coolest vapor: the native mp or the wpa?

Also: what is the flute-like technique exactly? Is it something like feathering the airport on a Dynavap-device?

tia!

Top Bottom