• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Improvaper

Here's a cold start native on-demand demo at 380° and 428°. Could have shown a lot more range in between, but I was trying to keep it to 1 minute for Instagram. 🤷‍♂️ I will say that even the top temp hit was very comfortable, and I only coughed due to the sheer volume of it.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My current vape lineup includes Grasshoppers (OG and IO), TinyMights, and a VLeaf Go. I am pretty familiar with convection vapes.

My question about the V3Pro is regarding session mode and smell. I have avoided conduction vapes since I had a Pax, which heats the bowl via conduction and seems to make my entire neighborhood smell like cannabis.

When I think of session mode in the V3Pro, with it's constant heating, I wonder about unintended conduction heating of the material, leading to smell. This could be further amplified by dosing capsules, whose purpose is (in part) to add some conduction heating to the convection system.

The on-demand mode of the V3Pro seems less than desirable. Having to hold the button for up to 15 seconds before drawing seems like a step backward from my other convection vapes, which either heat instantly (Hopper IO, VLeaf Go), or take a few seconds to reach temp (OG Hopper, TinyMight).

So it seems like session mode may be preferable to on-demand mode for the V3Pro.

I know that there shouldn't be any actual heating of the material unless the user is drawing the hot air over the material, but can anyone comment on whether there is any smell produced when the heater is on but the user is not drawing?

I am not concerned about smell when the vaporizer is not in use. I have smell proof bags for that. And I'm not concerned about the smell of the exhaled vapor. That is inevitable with any vape. I'm only concerned about ambient smell produced when the heater is activated and the user is not drawing.

Thanks to everyone in this thread for the great information about this new vape!
Hi, if you are concerned about the smell you'll only have to keep the vaporpath as clean as possible since it may be the unique source of smell. It's a full convection vaporizer, this is mean there is no "cooked" residues which are cause of the smell in conduction vaporizers. Although be carefull using concentrates cause they may be a cause of smell if they leak into the bowl. I recommended to the team a cap to keep odors sealed if the vaporpath isn't very clean.
This vape takes 15 seconds to heat up during on demand mode? Or was that just an exaggeration?
It's an exageration... it's 16s :wave:
Just FYI. ---

Vape Parts Mart (VPM)​

Contact Information

244 N Country Club Dr Ste 209
Mesa, AZ 85201-6527

https://www.vpm.com/

(855) 906-0270

Pulled this off of BBB site, HERE

A number of complaints there from customers.

I'd proceed with caution!

I'm confident our sales manager didn't lead you to a scam, no worry.
It does not stink like some conduction vapes can. :2c:

1 complaint in 3 years from someone that got a pen that did not work...
Vapecritic, 420Vapezone and Sneaky Pete all endorse them, not used or heard of them myself but they look legit and OK...US$109 seems a bit steep though.
109$ is the MSRP, yes it looks legit to me also.
Here's a cold start native on-demand demo at 380° and 428°. Could have shown a lot more range in between, but I was trying to keep it to 1 minute for Instagram. 🤷‍♂️ I will say that even the top temp hit was very comfortable, and I only coughed due to the sheer volume of it.

That's great, I appreciate your efforts, yes it's very smooth vapor. I believe the V3Pro will be very appreciated by peoples who hate to cough, there is more and more senior stoners with delicate throat and lungs. By the past I frequently avoided to vape in public or with friends cause I tend to cough especially when inhaling deep in the lungs (that's the hits I prefer!), I frequently just did mouthpulls which are a waste in regard to the reliefs... Since a few years we (all vaporizers manufacturers and fans) did a great job to improve vaping performances and vapor production although another issue appeared, dense&thick vapor means harsher vapor and means coughing and now most manufacturers are now trying to cool the vapor, in regard to that topic i'm proud to say we did a great job at TopGreen:haw:!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I'm confident our sales manager didn't lead you to a scam, be quiet.

"Be quiet!"? LOL! Seriously!?

And YOU are their rep on FC!? LOL!

Nice work! LOL!

You know, potential customers have the right and are well-advised to investigate who they are doing business with, particularly online retailers!

Were I you I'd watch your tone when dealing with potential customers!

EDIT: FYI.... on the VPM website,

they indicate they ship from their warehouse in Burnaby, Canada. Given PACT here in the USA and DHL compliance with same, I find that to be a risky propsition to place an order with them or any Canadian or European vape retailer!

In fact, I talked to a Canadian vape retailer just yesterday and they indicated they have stopped all shipments to the USA because of PACT!

Good luck though to those who try!

Last edited:
Fat Freddy,
Reactions: PPN

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

Thanks for these quick cloud clips. All makers should follow your example with every new device as a no brainer "here's what it looks like to hit it at this temp" demonstration. And when I recommend this device to friends as a first vape I can just share your clip and say "this is how to use it and what it will look like when you hit it properly" 👍

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Vapecritic, 420Vapezone and Sneaky Pete all endorse them

They do indeed, for what it's worth, and it ain't worth much to me, frankly!

But I admit that their website looks legit and I hope it is. However, until I hear otherwise, PACT makes it too big of a risk for US citizens, in my estimation.

@PPN do they have a phone number here in the U.S.?

Petetbay

They ship from Canada though don’t say shipper, $10USD shipping to US and the price is $133 I think USD couldn’t find the answer to that, pretty expensive for one of these, I’d wait till it released in the US and you will likely find better prices, just gotta be patient it’s coming soon to US.
About VPM, I erred in the price, as I’m in Canada it gives me the prices in CDN $132.98, where people from US are getting $109.98USD, shipping is $10USD or $13CDN for Canadians and it’s in stock now. They also state in the price check that they only sell at msrp. I still feel price is too high for a V3Pro and if you wait you’ll see it selling for $70-80USD as I purchased mine for $99CDN which I find is the right value for this device in relation to other devices. I can get a Tera for $160CDN though it’s a different type of device, but a $133CDN V3Pro not looking like a value device at that price. I’ll say again be patient it’s coming to US and someone will then brag that they picked it up for $60 with free shipping. Also these guys are a distributor so that is probably where they got the vapor endorsements.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The one I bought for my missus is here now! It came from recvapes.co.uk. I can confirm that this one does indeed vibrate when it reaches temp in on demand mode.

First impressions are very good! I've had a quick bowl from it and it's impressively tasty and can finish a load a lot faster than I was expecting. I was hoping the airflow would have been a more open, but its not a deal breaker. The cooling unit is very nice and the flavour is much better than any other cheap Chinese vape I've tried. It also feels very well built and solid in the hand. Good job xmax!
Nice! Looks like they have 20% off sale today, European date writing makes today 710 again! (that is the code)

I was going to wait, topgreen have sent me test units in the past, I was one of the early discoverers here of the original xmax V2 and helped give them the feedback to create the pro way back when... However looking at this website even shipping from the UK, with the sale, it is just under $125 shipped to the US, and actually it is only $220 shipped if ordering two... Hmmm
Very nice! I ordered after all, we'll see how fast they arrive to Cali, maybe next week!

As luck would have it, just under one week door to door as I ordered last Thursday October 7th in the late afternoon, and it arrived this morning! Both of them arrived while packaged with some free nice tweezers and candy I gave away lol Reliable tracking too by the way, though it doesn't show much when it is in UK and travelling, it was delivered soon after arriving in the US...

And yeah my first impressions are pretty fantastic as well! This seems like a fantastic product, it does not feel big at all, slightly tall with the mouthpiece but the shape really helps, I love how it is a rounded rectangular shape instead of a cylinder!! The buttons and screen all work well, the battery door, the connections, all of it well designed... Even the plastic mouthpiece, pretty solid, and yeah the inner ceramic path is phenomenal, good silicone holding it too. Nothing smelled too bad brand new, I still cleaned everything off, soaked the silicone a bit and washed it, then I ran several dry burnoffs at max temp, blowing a little air through sporadically, but all with the mouthpiece off... Neutralized pretty fast, I didn't realize the session timer was 4 minutes, and it can be changed to 6 minutes, so I probably burned it off for nearly 20 minutes?? Better than many others I have experienced, certainly compared to V2pro!

I was using partially charged LG HE4, still had enough to do my first bowl of some melted strawberries sativa herbs, a few hits at 350F then two at 365, two at 380, two at 398, one at 428 where flavor seemed to spent (dumped I see the herbs still have more in them but this battery is pretty done anyway and this was meant to be a low temp session for me) so next one I am going to milk the low settings more I think!! But yeah brand new I am pretty impressed with the flavor, not spectacular yet, but relative to the others in this category it is indeed spectacular I'd say... Honestly I am just so satisfied with the user experience, the manual is great and comprehensive, confirmed my Fury2 glass stem WPA fits too so I have a lot of glass pieces to try with it...

I know it's too early, but off the bat this feels safe to call a real winner as of now! :nod::tup:

Fantastic job Topgreen and the xmax team! Philip, Vivi, (if you are reading this, hope you two are doing well!) and @PPN too ofcourse!

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Just watched POTV channel on YT and Stickstones said, on a brief, preliminary use (non-review) that he felt it was well worth the price of $109 and that POTV will likely carry it in 2-3 weeks. Don't know if Troy has used it yet but would guess they will cover it soon on Think Dank.

fogbank

Wow, this is an impressive demonstration. It clearly took far less than 15 seconds (about 6 seconds by my count) to get to 380, and only a few seconds more (about 8 seconds total) to get to 428. This really put my doubts to rest about heat up time in on-demand mode. That is assuming that the first hit started from cold.

I would have to play with it myself, but the on-demand mode in the video sure seems workable to me :)

Thanks @Improvaper !

Shit Snacks

Second bowl, started 380 and milked it then 389, then 398, finished off at 411 for only a couple more hits... Using on demand mode, by the way the vibration is nice but not a big deal at all, sometimes it will not vibrate because it is still warm from before, more so if you are adjusting the temperature then it will vibrate, but you can also start inhaling before then, and also it shows the bowl heating on the screen then stops when it is at temp... so you can get feedback that way in on demand mode, but I also actually think it's not even necessary, like other vapes, you can just sort of manually preheat anyway knowing what it would be, also relative to your settings and how you hit it... This thing does like a good draw, it keeps up and cools considerably considering the size! I'll try session eventually, but I like to clear each hit, I didn't realize this was a long session really turning it into that hybrid style perhaps, on demand mode fits more with my usage style and what I wanted out of this product... Really does not disappoint in that way, I think the button is easy to press and hold, solid ergonomics all around, I can be quite picky about that too, but think this is quite good!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
maybe for home based use not having the buzz for on demand isn't that big of a deal since you can look at the screen but to be truly portable for walking the dog where your attention is divided and staring at your vape isn't much of a option, I want the buzz. I'm not interested till I can pick one up with that feature

Shit Snacks

maybe for home based use not having the buzz for on demand isn't that big of a deal since you can look at the screen but to be truly portable for walking the dog where your attention is divided and staring at your vape isn't much of a option, I want the buzz. I'm not interested till I can pick one up with that feature

I got you, I'm just saying, I had felt the same way, but having it now I see it's not always going to buzz regardless. And using it now, seems it's not even that necessary of a feature here, like you don't need to look at the screen you don't need the vibration you don't need anything is my point, on demand just works for me... But also you could buy it where I bought it from, not sure where you are though, if you are able to or what :tup:

johnrecon12

Finn Balor is that you??? Lol Nice thanks for the vid can't wait to try the device.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'm not interested till I can pick one up with that feature
You should just get the other rebranded version that has that feature...there is a thread on it I think.
I would say it would still be easier to click 3 times while it is in your pocket and grab it when it buzzes rather than walking along looking like you are playing 'pocket billiards' holding the button on in your pocket. :2c:
Edit,
@Fat Freddy, not everyone is out to get you. You should know @PPN was just trying to have a bit of fun with you but English is his second (or third) language, I have not heard him say a bad word to anyone on purpose before :tup: .

Shit Snacks

You should just get the other rebranded version that has that feature...there is a thread on it I think.

Katalyzer vap

I would say it would still be easier to click 3 times while it is in your pocket and grab it when it buzzes rather than walking along looking like you are playing 'pocket billiards' holding the button on in your pocket. :2c:

It's not that slow to heat up, I don't know why you would turn it on in your pocket, the whole point of on demand is take it and hit it, there is not a single on demand vape I would turn on in my pocket before hitting, though it's been a very long time since I've ever had to do something like that lol but we're talking about seconds here, I don't know maybe I just don't use vapes the way others do out and about like that, sounds too annoying lol

Shit Snacks

My V3Pro takes 19 seconds to reach max temp from room temp...too long to be fiddling in a pocket in public...pocket billiards I tell ya!

Oh I'm not really timing it but mine is not taking that long, I'm not sitting there holding the button for 19 seconds before inhaling, that would be annoying! under 10 seconds at least sub 400°F ... But also that's exactly my point, why is it still in your pocket, why is it not in your hand during that time?? :rofl:

Top Bottom