Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
PODS-CAPSULES for: XMax V3 Pro & XLUX Roffu

Pods never worked out for me in my various “convection” devices, but I do like the many benefits with my “conduction” devices, like S&B Mighty and Davinci IQ2.

That has changed as I’ve experimented with the Stainless Steel PODS, in my Roffu, they are the same ones used in the “XMax V3 Pro”.
In the Roffu, when using with the SS loading stem, (you remove the stem disc filter) the pods sit directly on the device’s heater. This adds a bunch of added heat conduction, and works best for me in all metrics, and all I use now.

I only have a couple of pods for my IQ2, and since I don’t use them often, I hand load them. For the Mighty, I bought the excellent loading tray from @Delta3DStudios . In my opinion based on real usage, his design is far superior to the S&B tray, and less expensive.

PROBLEM: with loading the ROFFU PODS, is how TINY they are.

SOLUTION: So, I’ve been in touch with Mike at Delta3DStudio, to make a NEW LOADING TRAY, designed for these pods. I will be mailing him a Roffu pod, so he can accurately design and build this for me and YOU!

Perhaps others have an interest in an easier way to load PODS, my Roffu Kit came with 2, that’s how I was able to experience them. Some of you may not be aware that you can contact Mike of Delta3DStudio via PM or email, and he will work with you on any potential ideas for new vape accessories that he may not have already created. I’ve bought many of his accessories for a wide range of vape devices and have never been disappointed, as well as fast shipping and excellent customer service, and his prices are extremely low.

***I will come back to this thread when the product is finished and available on his site, with a link.

NOTE:
I bought my PODS from:

COMING SOON……

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I tried covering holes but ended up back with stock. I much rather have the nice free flow of the stock V3Pro with the standard mouthpiece(but a mesh filter instead of the stamped plate job). The only time I restrict it is when used with a small bubbler and it is great for that also.:tup:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Received my Halloween Giveaway V3Pro prize yesterday. The green is very green! I'm getting add-ons from POTV today (a long dimpled stem, for one thing) and looking fwd to trying them out -- but wait! -- wife already has it with her, off to work for the day!
Thank You to TopGreen and Xmax for the contest

In the box is a ziplock with a mesh screen and installation tool, with instructions for how to install in bottom of chamber - on top of existing screen. I know some folks have been doing this, but now it's hard to tell if this is an additional option from xmax, or are they telling us we really should do it? I don't think I want it, and my other V3Pro has been fine w/out for a long time now. ????

Very recently got a Roffu and hearing that the heater tech is similar it has really surprised me when I look at the temp settings I like for each. The Roffu cruises very nicely at 170c, while the V3P needs, for me, to be set at about 200-205c to achieve similar results. I'm using glass chamber in the Roffu, but I doubt that is what is making this big difference.

Last edited:

Finessseee

Received my Halloween Giveaway V3Pro prize yesterday. The green is very green! I'm getting add-ons from POTV today (a long dimpled stem, for one thing) and looking fwd to trying them out -- but wait! -- wife already has it with her, of to work for the day!

In the box is a ziplock with a mesh screen and installation tool, with instructions for how to install in bottom of chamber - on top of existing screen. I know some folks have been doing this, but now it's hard to tell if this is an additional option from xmax, or are they telling us we really should do it? I don't think I want it, and my other V3Pro has been fine w/out for a long time now. ????

Very recently got a Roffu and hearing that the heater tech is similar it has really surprised me when I look at the temp settings I like for each. The Roffu cruises very nicely at 170c, while the V3P needs, for me, to be set at about 200-205c to achieve similar results. I'm using glass chamber in the Roffu, but I doubt that is what is making this big difference.
Received mine yesterday too! Great little device, fantastic value. Wondering if I should snag the POTV glass mouthpiece adapter or the stock glass mouthpiece adapter 🤔

Finessseee

Which glass stem do most people prefer when using the POTV adapter? There’s a few options, dimpled / bent / bubblers.. there’s also the POTV One colored glass stems, unsure if these guys seamlessly connect to that adapter or not though?

Which glass stem do y’all prefer with the POTV adapter?

Petetbay

Which glass stem do most people prefer when using the POTV adapter? There’s a few options, dimpled / bent / bubblers.. there’s also the POTV One colored glass stems, unsure if these guys seamlessly connect to that adapter or not though?

I prefer the Sneaky Pete Hula XL 3” stem, since POTV only has the DV/ONE 2.5” now, but it does the job if you are ordering from POTV.

NOLOGO

i have the bent stem from a previous potv One vape, and I bought the dimpled stem with the adapter. I much prefer the dimpled stem. It cools because of the dimples and is more compact than the bent, which points out to the side a little too much to be efficiently compact.

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Received my Halloween Giveaway V3Pro prize yesterday. The green is very green! I'm getting add-ons from POTV today (a long dimpled stem, for one thing) and looking fwd to trying them out -- but wait! -- wife already has it with her, off to work for the day!

The manufacturer reps have said that the ROFFU has the same heater but it's been tuned more aggressive than the V3 pro so that's most likely why you're seeing the difference

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20221208-225601057.jpg

I just got these slim cases from @Delta3DStudios and they are very nice (though larger than expected as I forgot how big the v3pro is lol)

Hey all! I've been considering adding a V3 pro to my stable for the on demand feature and the replaceable battery - obviously, heating up all the way for a hit or two over and over again will eat more power. I am however, very concerned by the topic of airflow. From the looks of the display, I'm guessing that it's made by the same company that made the Flowermates and the Tera. Both suck in the airflow department, the Tera has been my biggest disappointment.

I would love airflow like the Crafty or Fury 2, I would hate another "full convection" device with zero airflow.

Where does it sit on the scale?

FYI flowermate is made by smiss, while tera is boundless (I think they collaborate together though)

Xmax and Xvape are made by Topgreen, who have consistently been better than those other two brands imo, and they have come a long way too, evident early on in this thread...

This one is actually pure convection on demand for a change, wide open air flow, more than healthy rips vapes and probably S&B too (hybrid sessions themselves)

@XMAXVAPORIZER Hello, sorry to say that my vaporizer combusted again. I was vaping at 400 then smoke came out of the bong. I opened it and there was a black circle with ash in the middle. I love this vaporizer and wonder what we can do to fix the problem.

How tight are you packing, how fine of a grind, how hard (slow or fast) are you drawing, for how long, with any air intake covered? Also consistency of the herbs themselves...? All of these are variables, if this is something that just happened to you once or twice, it is likely purely based upon specific technique at the time, because the pure convection on demand can be a bit relative on the temp settings based on how you use it, being able to combust is a good thing for its overall power, but yeah you have to use it to prevent, a lot of vapes can combust if you use them certain ways a lot of vapes can combust if you use them certain ways, so I wouldn't presume yours is defective or anything necessarily

Petetbay

@XMAXVAPORIZER Hello, sorry to say that my vaporizer combusted again. I was vaping at 400 then smoke came out of the bong. I opened it and there was a black circle with ash in the middle. I love this vaporizer and wonder what we can do to fix the problem.
I could just say to turn it down, but unless you’re doing something strange the device is not working properly and you should try get a replacement. In the meantime try starting at 330*F and work your way up to 370*F and see how that goes. Some people might want one that was able to combust and throttle it back to where provides normal AVB but I don’t think this is working normal. :2c:

NOLOGO

PXL-20221208-225601057.jpg

I just got these slim cases from @Delta3DStudios and they are very nice (though larger than expected as I forgot how big the v3pro is lol)

FYI flowermate is made by smiss, while tera is boundless (I think they collaborate together though)

Xmax and Xvape are made by Topgreen, who have consistently been better than those other two brands imo, and they have come a long way too, evident early on in this thread...

This one is actually pure convection on demand for a change, wide open air flow, more than healthy rips vapes and probably S&B too (hybrid sessions themselves)

How tight are you packing, how fine of a grind, how hard (slow or fast) are you drawing, for how long, with any air intake covered? Also consistency of the herbs themselves...? All of these are variables, if this is something that just happened to you once or twice, it is likely purely based upon specific technique at the time, because the pure convection on demand can be a bit relative on the temp settings based on how you use it, being able to combust is a good thing for its overall power, but yeah you have to use it to prevent, a lot of vapes can combust if you use them certain ways a lot of vapes can combust if you use them certain ways, so I wouldn't presume yours is defective or anything necessarily
awesome! Does it fit with the short dimpled glass stem? Or does that have to be removed to hold the vape?

Shit Snacks

awesome! Does it fit with the short dimpled glass stem? Or does that have to be removed to hold the vape?

Oh I don't know, they are designed to fit the stock mouthpiece, so if it's longer than that, the case will not close fully, if it is not much longer, it may still close securely (that is based on the TM stem case I have at least) However you can ask him to make the case longer, he can do customized versions of anything in his store (I did with stem case)

NOLOGO

Oh I don't know, they are designed to fit the stock mouthpiece, so if it's longer than that, the case will not close fully, if it is not much longer, it may still close securely (that is based on the TM stem case I have at least) However you can ask him to make the case longer, he can do customized versions of anything in his store (I did with stem case)
hmm...The POTV version has only a stock mouthpiece receiver, not a stock mouthpiece. The XMAX version has the flat plastic mouthpiece. Delta3d calls that the POTV XMAX V3Pro case lol

color me confused

Shit Snacks

It is also on sale right now.

Edited to add: I decided to grab one just now too.

Yeah I think I am going to grab one as well, with longer spiked stem for the free shipping why not, however now I'm wondering if I should also be getting capsules to try... (I have the fury edge capsules which I don't think fit though? And these xmax ones are a bit nicer too it seems... They also are the same ones for roffu?? Hmmm)

Last edited:
Top Bottom