• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

X-Max Qomo Micro E-rig

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Yo I got a little water where the coil screws in and it wouldn't heat before I cleaned the water out, now it works fine but seems to be heating really hot, the flavor seems off burnt I think. Its not the coil because I also tried my backup coil. Anyone have some advice?
Also both ceramic coils I bought started to char and turn black after the first couple uses, I always clean and low temp. Help
Hi, try to use the low white setting with SMALL amounts (like a half/full rice grain sized dab), it's like I use it and it works for most concentrates although some crumbles need higher temp. Yes the donut turning black is normal but doesn't affect the taste if you use q-tips after each dab although... Let me know if that helps. By the way electricals devices and water are never going great together, be sure no water reaches the connector.
Got the green edition qomo yesterday tried some rosin and live resin in it, seems pretty decent but even smaller then expected dang that’s rig holds like 5 droplets of water max lol. Haven’t really gotten the big results I’ve seen some people post but I have a feeling those shots were on max temp ceramic. Testing with a terpometer is interesting it’s showing randomly some super high temps but I haven’t had burning issues in use yet. Will report back later when I have some more rounds with it so far it’s a fun piece though. My green is quartz only no ceramic for me.
To get big cloudage the loading size is preponderant, big load doesn't release as much vapor as a smaller dab does. Please experiment with smaller loads and stick with low setting if you are a flavor chaser.
I use it DRY. Personally, I don’t find the small amount of water it holds, doing any real cooling.
Me too, dry use mainly except when used with a larger bubbler. Thank you for sharing your Qomo's usage tips!
I came up with an adaptor plan, I’ll see how viable it is in the next while but so far seems decent. 14m/18m adaptor in the qomo, 14f/18m adaptor with orings in a bottomless banger for the rig with a marble sealing the top. Obviously a u-shaped 14m/18m would be ideal xmax should release one sometime as well as slightly larger glass piece imo but so far the little dude is pretty fun. Not getting huge results but also not disappointed yet. Edit: adaptor works perfect with the rig set at the right height but would be a bit tricky if trying to hold this in hand while hitting vs being on a table. Also to add I don’t like the cap/tool combo, if it was simple a spinner style air channel without trying to be the tool to I think it would help keep the oil moving slightly inside.

Yes it's an accessorie I suggested to release although it was different than your in my mind: I thought about a bottom less banger which would replace the glass housing, with a classic spherical carb cap and a stopper to clogg the Qomo's bubbler vaporpath (cause the vapor will follow the bottomless banger direct vaporpath to your own big bubbler/recycler). Which solution do you think to be better G&G? I think mine is better cause the vapor will not touch anymore the silicone in the device cause the vapor will not travel anymore through the device but only through the glass setup, let me know...

Last edited:
XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: Glorg

Glorg

Yes it's an accessorie I suggested to release although it was different than your in my mind: I thought about a bottom less banger which would replace the glass housing, with a classic spherical carb cap and a stopper to clogg the Qomo's bubbler vaporpath (cause the vapor will follow the bottomless banger direct vaporpath to your own big bubbler/recycler). Which solution do you think to be better G&G? I think mine is better cause the vapor will not touch anymore the silicone in the device cause the vapor will not travel anymore through the device but only through the glass setup, let me know...

Hey that sounds like a great idea for sure

sdrsh

I have been using the Qomo and am still amazed at how well such a small amount of water can work compared to other micro bubbler vapes I have tried. I have only used the unit at its lowest setting (white) but have managed to stain the atty quite badly. I used q-tips with 99.9% iso but only managed to get a bit of black off. I stopped as the pressure I was having to use would eventually damage something.
View attachment 13438

The device needs a Quartz or SiC atty as I do not like dabbing off char even if the flavor difference is minimal the visual aspect is a little offputting.
Any news on the atty upgrades @PPN?
The unit as is should be delivered with a spare atty so one can be soaked and cleaned with time (I might try a couple drops of SimpleGreen just in the ceramic cup of the atty) instead of force while the other is being used.
The Puffitup cleaning video says to just replace it but that would get expensive fast at about US$15ea where in stock at the high end or US$8 at Puffitup (out of stock).

I'm interested in this little concentrate vape but have a question regarding the air path.
Where does the vapor travel through from cup to bubbler? What material is it and how do you clean it?

Is this vape still worth it? Getting into concentrates and not looking to go through water, so using this vape dry seemed like the best option for the occasional drop of rosin, right?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm interested in this little concentrate vape but have a question regarding the air path.
Where does the vapor travel through from cup to bubbler? What material is it and how do you clean it?

Is this vape still worth it? Getting into concentrates and not looking to go through water, so using this vape dry seemed like the best option for the occasional drop of rosin, right?

The pathway is silicone, you can clean it with iso alcohol, if you can get the quartz cups and it's a reasonable price I think worth it!

felvapes

The qomo a good unit for the price from what I've been told by those I trust who have a few rigs including this one and some expensive pieces too
The quartz cup can be cleaned by turning the heat up and doing a cleaning run too which is useful for quartz
I like my Daab with a modded sic dish also for a quality option
Also recently have seen the pockety by jcvap which is a peak pro clone and they gave me 50% off codes today till November flnflx-50
Some nice cheaper units coming out that perform well

Last edited:

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer

The vapor is pulled out of the atty down in the bottom in a silicone channel (easy to clean) right to the bubbler's bottom, thank you for taking the plunge, I can't wait to read your feedback!
The qomo a good unit for the price from what I've been told by those I trust who have a few rigs including this one and some expensive pieces too
The quartz cup can be cleaned by turning the heat up and doing a cleaning run too which is useful for quartz
I like my Daab with a modded sic dish also for a quality option
Also recently have seen the pockety by jcvap which is a peak pro clone and they gave me 50% off codes today till November flnflx-50
Some nice cheaper units coming out that perform well
Thank you to recommand the Qomo! I saw your thread about the Pockety and can't resisted... So I ordered one with Ruby insert for my personnal use using your discount code, I'll share my thoughts about it when it will comes using my other personnal account ( @PPN ), thank you for sharing about this new device, not a fan of the design but I cannot resisted considering your code!

felvapes

The vapor is pulled out of the atty down in the bottom in a silicone channel (easy to clean) right to the bubbler's bottom, thank you for taking the plunge, I can't wait to read your feedback!

Thank you to recommand the Qomo! I saw your thread about the Pockety and can't resisted... So I ordered one with Ruby insert for my personnal use using your discount code, I'll share my thoughts about it when it will comes using my other personnal account ( @PPN ), thank you for sharing about this new device, not a fan of the design but I cannot resisted considering your code!
I can't recommend the qomo from personal use, but my mate who has one and other rigs says for the price range it is worthy and a good work horse, and I trust this friends experience more than many
Yea the pockety won't win any beauty contests hahaha, but I'm hoping the temp sensor tech works nicely
I also have one on the way with a sic, I may try an aln later too as I haven't ever had one, with the codes he gave I also couldn't resist trying
Ruby looks tasty, I just have heard of thermal shock issues with banger inserts made of ruby in the past so will consider one later if the unit makes me happy 😊

Last edited:

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I can't recommend the qomo from personal use, but my mate who has one and other rigs says for the price range it is worthy and a good work horse, and I trust this friends experience more than many
😊
So... you didn't even tried the Qomo....? It's too bad your friend didn't gave you the opportunity to try it, it's not a high tek device but performances are very good when you master the loading size and preheat, fine tune it based on your preferences.

Yes I heard about that thermal shock issues about Ruby, hope it will work for me! This device will gave me some feed in order to work on the next Qomo's version, we think to implement Qomo's software with true TC features... stay tuned!

felvapes

So... you didn't even tried the Qomo....? It's too bad your friend didn't gave you the opportunity to try it, it's not a high tek device but performances are very good when you master the loading size and preheat, fine tune it based on your preferences.

Yes I heard about that thermal shock issues about Ruby, hope it will work for me! This device will gave me some feed in order to work on the next Qomo's version, we think to implement Qomo's software with true TC features... stay tuned!
It's a friend in another state so we are not physically close
Otherwise I would have tried it for sure 😊
I've had my pockety for about a week now
Absolutely loving it, really easy to use and clean
I haven't been using my modded Daab sic since except once to compare back to back
Tastes great and is very efficient
Half the 50% off codes have already been used

A Qomo with TC sounds great 😃
This tech is very good and more designs using it can only help improve things for everyone in the future
I'd love to try a qomo with TC too
Let us know how you go with the design

felvapes

I ended up with one of these to play with recently
Quite a nice little device
For the size it's truly impressive
With a quartz atty it tastes quite nice and is easy clean
It would be good for sneaky hits if in a beer garden or somewhere
Fits nicely in a pocket and produces impressive clouds for what it is
I do own more powerful rigs, but for what this is I truly am impressed
The power to size ratio is worthy, like a two stroke motorbike lol

It certainly has a portable place in someone's arsenal if you need a rig for outings etc
Or if you are on a tight budget this thing really packs a punch for the price
I like the accessibility xmax has been bringing to the table for people who don't want to spend or can't afford some of the pricier options but still want performance

This thing is like a kinder surprise toy for stoners hahaa
So small

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I like the accessibility xmax has been bringing to the table for people who don't want to spend or can't afford some of the pricier options but still want performance
It has given me the 'rig' experience w/out spending much $, which is good. I've learned I only need/want this occasionally, but when I do use it it's great. Main drawback for me is how hot it gets to touch after few hits!

felvapes

It has given me the 'rig' experience w/out spending much $, which is good. I've learned I only need/want this occasionally, but when I do use it it's great. Main drawback for me is how hot it gets to touch after few hits!
There is definitely a more refined and harder hitting rig experience out there

But this is really a good device and does its job very well all in all considering
The price is extremely respectable
This and the v3pro from xmax are really good value for money and give performance that rivals more expensive gear

I'm all about accessibility and everyone being able to gain the benefits of vaping over combustion and I think xmax is really doing a great job of making this possible

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer

There is definitely a more refined and harder hitting rig experience out there

But this is really a good device and does its job very well all in all considering
The price is extremely respectable
This and the v3pro from xmax are really good value for money and give performance that rivals more expensive gear

I'm all about accessibility and everyone being able to gain the benefits of vaping over combustion and I think xmax is really doing a great job of making this possible
Thank you @vapviking and @felvapes for sharing about the Qomo! Yes we are trying to bring on the market affordables high quality devices, this is helps peoples to engage in the vapor world without looking back, we are very proud to help peoples that way :tup:

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Thanksgiving-day-poster.png

Hope you found a few nice deals on Xmax vaporizers&accessories for BlackFriday&CyberMonday, all the Topgreen/Xmax team wish you an Happy Thanksgiving, thank you for joining the Xmax Fam!
Enjoy easy dabs with the Qomo!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Is the Quartz that much better? Who sells them with free shipping? A rebranded Qomo for $55 comes with the ceramic.

If you go back in this thread, you would learn forum members practically gave up their lives….
so we could have QUARTZ. I’ve been to lazy to order them, as I seldom use this device.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi,I'm so glad to see some talks about the Qomo, despite the Qomo's feedbacks are mostly pretty good this device seems pretty underrated and doesn't seems to sell very well... at least it doesn't reach the popularity levels of the Starry or Xmax V3Pro.
Is the Quartz that much better? Who sells them with free shipping? A rebranded Qomo for $55 comes with the ceramic.
Yes, better taste and you can keep it sparkly clean when compared to the ceramic which tend to be stained pretty fast, the stain doesn't affect the taste too much but connoisseurs prefer quartz after all!
I would say the ceramic stands for big clouds and the Quartz stands for the best taste, hope you will be able to get the Quartz atty!
Picked up my 4th Qomo, ceramic coil, $70CDN @ Vaporamavapes and some crystal coils from VPM.

So you have now the 4 colours, isn't it? Black, Silver, Blue and Green Qomos, do you open a Dab-shop in Canada:D?

Top Bottom