• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

X-Max Qomo Micro E-rig

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Pardon my ignorance. I can't tell from the pictures. Is this fabled quartz atty a metal coil wrapped around a quartz bar or a quartz bucket with no exposed metal coil?

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: PPN

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
View attachment 15200
Impregnated or below the quartz surface the coiled ribbon is!
Thanks for the clarification. That does make it intriguing then, cause I'm done with donuts and coiled metal shit after dabbing off buckets.
I once bought one of these units from PIU when they were on sale, but returned it before opening because I was afraid of the build quality and the ceramic atty. Still PIU has a few, but just like everywhere else, they only have the ceramic attys and actually no hope of buying extra attys of any kind. Not a hopeful prospect yet. However, if they get their shit together and offer the units with this better atty and replacements available I'd consider it.
The full price around $89 is too much for me, but if the improved units go on sale for around $70 or less I might bite on it as a novelity unit or something to throw in a backpack.

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Been looking for a more portable and pleasant way of doing concentrates on the road. I've learned to get good vapor from ceramics, but the new Qomo quartz atomizer makes this more intriguing. Question for those who have one: TVape review says that other somewhat larger water bubblers will fit. I need as much cooling/filtration as possible. Any suggestions for other water tools that will fit? Thanks.

Polarbearboy,
Reactions: PPN

LesPlenty

Company Rep

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I just saw this from 10 months ago on Reddit:

r/Waxpen
•Posted by
u/digbragon0
10 months ago

I’m considering my first attempt at customizing my own rig​

Newbie Question
I wanna tell the plan and need opinions or honestly whether it’ll actually work or not. So this is my first time modifying on my own. I want to take the XMAX QOMO but replace the ceramic atomizer with a quartz atomizer which I would need to make sure they match in size right? Is there any other information I’d need to consider? I also wanna replace the glass water attachment with maybe a bigger piece that’ll hold more water because the current bubbler still leaves a certain burning taste. The water attachment isn’t much of a concern considering it’s an 18mm insert. I honestly just started thinking about this cause I’m pretty faded and I don’t wanna get back up to set up again.

And this from a month ago:

Posted by
u/TopGreenRep

1 month ago

Qomo users asked for... we did it! The Qomo Quartz Coil is now available as an optionnal accessorie for your Qomo.​

View attachment 15195
Hi, I'm u/TopGreenRep , this is the post I made for the Quartz atty release although I still have to get the confirmation about the Qomo kit including the quartz atty... stay tuned, soon!
Pardon my ignorance. I can't tell from the pictures. Is this fabled quartz atty a metal coil wrapped around a quartz bar or a quartz bucket with no exposed metal coil?
Quartz bucket with no exposed metal coil! Like my dear friend @LesPlenty said also!
Thanks for the clarification. That does make it intriguing then, cause I'm done with donuts and coiled metal shit after dabbing off buckets.
I once bought one of these units from PIU when they were on sale, but returned it before opening because I was afraid of the build quality and the ceramic atty. Still PIU has a few, but just like everywhere else, they only have the ceramic attys and actually no hope of buying extra attys of any kind. Not a hopeful prospect yet. However, if they get their shit together and offer the units with this better atty and replacements available I'd consider it.
The full price around $89 is too much for me, but if the improved units go on sale for around $70 or less I might bite on it as a novelity unit or something to throw in a backpack.
I'm sad you hesitated but understand you, it looks like retailers are hesitating to stock that item, I think they believe the e-rig market to be saturated although the Qomo sits on a niche since it's a very portable and small e-rig with the perf of the biggers, not so much competition in a such small size, I think the retailers have to re-consider the Qomo. you could try to suggest your favourite retailer to stock it...;)
Been looking for a more portable and pleasant way of doing concentrates on the road. I've learned to get good vapor from ceramics, but the new Qomo quartz atomizer makes this more intriguing. Question for those who have one: TVape review says that other somewhat larger water bubblers will fit. I need as much cooling/filtration as possible. Any suggestions for other water tools that will fit? Thanks.
You got a good reply with an explicit picture! Thank you again @LesPlenty , you rock, like usual:bowdown:

Personnaly I use mine dry most of the time with microdoses at low setting and clouds are smooth and easy to handle IF you pull hard enough to get an acceptable air to vapor ratio but if pull too slow the t° may reach higher temp and vapor becomes harsh. When I say microdosing it's true microdosing, too big dabs and you cough.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Topgreen reps what kind enough to send me one of these as a gift along with v3pro bubbler mouthpiece and canvas lock case with xmax logo, posted photo in that thread.

Unfortunately seems like it just has the ceramic bucket, no quartz bucket, but it's nice to finally have one of these to try, I guess I'll used to ceramic for a bit and then toss it when I can get my hands on some quartz buckets instead!!

I like the size and form factor at least, this is the blue color and it looks good with the black of the rest, nice and sleek, very simple, we'll see how I like it in use...

Edit: never mind I was wrong, should have opened that case haha they did send me the quartz buckets! Two of them along with a whole bunch of other things, love them!!

Last edited:

Choices

I hope everyone can get their hands on the quartz buckets soon as they are quite a bit better than the ceramic. :myday:
So I located a source here in the states but the PACT act has altered the companiy’s shipping such that you have to get to $100 worth of product to secure free shipping, otherwise shipping is $18. I found a few other items on the site that piqued my curiosity so it wasn't an issue getting to a hundred bucks. There is a promo code as well for it that takes 25% off. If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll send the info your way.

Shit Snacks

First use went well with cbx cereal milk terp sugar, tiny dab:
PXL_20211225_082156429.jpg
Loading these is always tricky, but this one is okay...

PXL_20211225_082457262.jpg
Only used temp one, this is actually very very nice I think for what it is, with the quartz, small, efficient, enjoyable, and effective!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
View attachment 15544

View attachment 15545
Only used temp one, this is actually very very nice I think for what it is, with the quartz, small, efficient, enjoyable, and effective!
Great, I think they slightly lowered heat in this version which match very well with the Quartz atty for smooth&tasty dabs lovers. The beta version I have was very hot even on lower setting and first units released was slightly hot in comparison with actuals units availables (color doesn't matter). Enjoy that tiny rig, not only portable and usefull but good performances too!

Texus

View attachment 15544

View attachment 15545
A really lovely pocketable e-rig. Remain very impressed with quality of hits even with the standard ceramic atty.

JOHN GALT

Great, I think they slightly lowered heat in this version which match very well with the Quartz atty for smooth&tasty dabs lovers. The beta version I have was very hot even on lower setting and first units released was slightly hot in comparison with actuals units availables (color doesn't matter). Enjoy that tiny rig, not only portable and usefull but good performances too!

Any idea when the quartz atty will be available for purchase?

Shit Snacks

Hehe...not quite with that small cup and no real temp control, it is still nice to have/use at different times though...I really need to get a hydra tube to try with the V3 and Quomo.

How would you connect a hydro tube to the Qomo? I have quite a few of those... Both 14 and 18 mm female tubes I'd love to connect!

How tiny is the cup? If you’re doing a few dabs a day, is this a unit that will keep up?

Moving this conversation to the proper thread for you, I think the cup is a decent size, I like to do tiny dabs but it can take a decent amount for me it seems, I use it as more of a light-er dab experience so far

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If you’re doing a few dabs a day, is this a unit that will keep up?
It will keep up fine, especially doing less than a dozen dabs per day. :tup:
The Quomo can hold more than enough for most people's lung capacity but I like to sesh on a large dab too...not able to here as no real temp control and the smaller cup.

VisiblyVaped

It will keep up fine, especially doing less than a dozen dabs per day. :tup:
The Quomo can hold more than enough for most people's lung capacity but I like to sesh on a large dab too...not able to here as no real temp control and the smaller cup.
I like on demand style, where I can do a small dab, get a lung buster hit, chill out for a bit, repeat.

It looks like this is perfectly capable of that.
It looks like as long as battery lasts everything else is replaceable.
It looks like I’ll order this by tomorrow night to ship out Monday hopefully.
It looks like VAS is a b*tch but this is the last one for A LONG TIME. I promise

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, a short post to mention we are actually running a GIVEAWAY!

Prize is a Qomo+2 Qomo Quartz bucket atties, one winner.

It's simple to enter, please, give a look under the Contest section if you want to participate.

edit: I'll check others posts I missed here later in the day...

Top Bottom