• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

X-Max Qomo Micro E-rig

PPN

Volute of Vapor
We are releasing a new "niche" device called the Qomo, it's basically a micro e-rig with portability in mind.

I tested this device since a few months and I found the vapor very smooth, I was afraid to be harsh but that's not the case, even without water. The ceramic cup is efficient and vaporize the whole dab with quasi no leftover or pooling (I think the dab size is important to avoid this issues).
Usb-C charging, removeable water-tool, you can even use a variety of glass gear since the connexion to the base unit is compatible with 18mm male ground glass joint so you can pair it with your favourite hydratube using a male to male 18/18 or 18/14 (it depends your hydratube) adapter.

Cleaning is similar than every nail/enail, q-tips+iso between each dabs. Taste is very good despite the cup to be ceramic and not quartz, you'll need to replace it after some times although mine is still on first atty and I can't notice any big difference in term of taste despite the fact the bottom's cup isn't white anymore (I think it's normal since the porous nature of the ceramic).

Maybe not for everybody but I'm amazed how we was able to keep e-rig performances considering the such small size of the device. Still not avalaible in retailers shops but we already got some units for sale on DHgate: https://www.dhgate.com/product/reta...source_id=564059211#s1-0-1;searl|1856666036:1

More to come and, please, don't hesitate to share your thoughts about this device, the Qomo might be considered like a micro e-rig. Regards.

caseball2051

Definitely interested in something like this, it looks really cool. Gonna be following this one! Thanks for the update

caseball2051,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I want to add some videos of myself using our vaporizers, with the Qomo too. But it looks like my low internet connection can't stand so large files and I usually end with a failed uploading. I'll try to investigate in order to solve my issue, I want to post some videos I made, you'll like them!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
This is now available at puffitup. I'm really tempted to grab one.
Great! Let us to know your impressions!

quartz cups?
For now it comes only with a ceramic cup atty although I still have to try the VM2 atty with the Qomo (the VM2 atty is quartz cup) or a quartz insert... I'll let you know when I'll test these options.

YungLeaner

I know direct vaporizer comparisons are frowned upon, but this is significantly different form the Puffco Peak / Focus Carta because it uses a ceramic atomizer and not a quartz cup that you can use inserts with, correct? Is there any possibility of non ceramic options down the line?

This is such a great price point and I'm very interested because I need something to use concentrates with these days, and the more simple and low-stress the better. However I have had soooo many bad experiences with pen atomizers of all kinds - staining, bad taste, etc - that I'd love to be reassured that it's possible to clean this to being good as new. By good as new I don't mean stain free - I actually don't care about that. I only care about taste.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
420vapezone recently put up a positive review. The thing is only $75 with discount applied at PIU.

I am tempted, but will wait to see how things pan out for people. Troy was impressed with functioning so far. His only issue was the difficulty of cleaning out the atty. The porous ceramic cup makes a mess of a Q-tip with wisps of cotton getting stuck in it.

I would like to see the vapor path from the atty to where it exits the unit through the bubbler. Hopefully PIU will do a break down. I may wait for a quartz or sic cup.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
The way the atty tug at the cotton swab makes this a deal breaker for me. I like the idea of this, a handheld e-rig is a good idea and the price is absolutely spot on, but I also love how easy it is to clean my DT Crucible v4 with its glass or titanium cups. I wouldn't be happy with the atty on this, so I'll have to wait until they release a bucket that can be fully cleaned with a cotton swab.

Petetbay

Ordered one yesterday here in Canada from a ecig store lists for $109CAN on sale for $85 got a 10% discount coupon, free shipping $86.45 with taxes which is about $66US. Worth a try.

PPN I got to know if the VM2 atty fits? It is hard to tell from the pictures the atty size since the thing is so small.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
PPN I got to know if the VM2 atty fits? It is hard to tell from the pictures the atty size since the thing is so small.
Ah ah... I had the same expectation... although the Qomo's atty is 1.3cm diameter and the VM2's atty is 1.6cm and it doesn't fit the glass housing. On top of that I have doubts the small Qomo can power it but here maybe I'm mistaken!
I wouldn't be happy with the atty on this, so I'll have to wait until they release a bucket that can be fully cleaned with a cotton swab.
Thank you for sharing your opinion, that's important for us in order to release a product which fits most peoples usage style. If you are doubting cause I stated how my cup ended with black stain in the bottom, please, remenber I'm out of North america and all concentrates I have access for are the ones I make myself, so it's far to be the purity level you get in the States!

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Ah ah... I had the same expectation... although the Qomo's atty is 1.3cm diameter and the VM2's atty is 1.6cm and it doesn't fit the glass housing. On top of that I have doubts the small Qomo can power it but here maybe I'm mistaken!

Thank you for sharing your opinion, that's important for us in order to release a product which fits most peoples usage style. If you are doubting cause I stated how my cup ended with black stain in the bottom, please, remenber I'm out of North america and all concentrates I have access for are the ones I make myself, so it's far to be the purity level you get in the States!

Thanks for the response! I was actually referring to Troy’s video where every cotton swab he uses to clean the bucket of the atty comes out torn up, meaning bits of cotton are catching on the ceramic.

purpletweed

Too bad about the VM2 atomizer. Can anyone who has one of these share what the inner diameter of the atomizer is? I’m wondering if I can find a quartz insert for it; if so I’ll pretty likely pick one up. It’s just too cute.

Edit:
meaning bits of cotton are catching on the ceramic.
It could also be that the cotton was catching on the concentrate still inside the atomizer. This happens to me sometimes even with quartz. It didn’t look like he applied iso to the first few q-tips?

Last edited:
purpletweed,
Reactions: kushkush

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Too bad about the VM2 atomizer. Can anyone who has one of these share what the inner diameter of the atomizer is? I’m wondering if I can find a quartz insert for it; if so I’ll pretty likely pick one up. It’s just too cute.

Edit:

It could also be that the cotton was catching on the concentrate still inside the atomizer. This happens to me sometimes even with quartz. It didn’t look like he applied iso to the first few q-tips?

The first one he used had ISO in the stem, and when he cracked it that soaked the tip.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Petetbay

I kinda figured, it's so small that everything is micro sized. Thnx for the heads up. I'll be trying a small bubble carb cap might work on that glass collar.

Petetbay,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Can anyone who has one of these share what the inner diameter of the atomizer is?
Inner diameter of the atty is a bit less than 1cm (I would say 0.97 but I haven't any tool to peasure it precisely). I tried the small insert which came originally with the Fury but it's too big by a hair (that's the one I use with my VM2, it's 1cm or so).

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, it's great! Let us to know if it ever happens you test it.

PPN,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I was waiting for someone to post a picture of the airpath. The vapor sort of dissapears into the abyss of the unit. Where it go? :shrug:

What happens when your atty shits the bed? They don't have replacements yet.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I was waiting for someone to post a picture of the airpath. The vapor sort of dissapears into the abyss of the unit. Where it go? :shrug:

What happens when your atty shits the bed? They don't have replacements yet.
About the airpath, there is a channel between the bottom of the bubbler and the bottom of the glass tube (where there is the atty), that's the only place where the vapor is in contact with silicone and it's a pretty short channel. Curiously that spot doesn't seems to need cleaning, reclaim sits in the bubbler mainly and on the walls of the atty's glass tube but, for now, there is nothing in-between.

I don't know for replacements attys or others attys options although you can expect to see the stock atty replacement for sale pretty soon... and for the others options could you let me know if you would like something else than the quartz bucket option...? I'm thinking about others coils like donut, quartz rods, ceramic rod and others buckets (titane, sic,...).

Do you mind more bubblers/dry tube options?

Top Bottom