• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

X-Max Ace Vaporizer by TopGreen

sloniu

- better isolated airpath
- Leaks proof lid redesigning the silicon seal and the seam.
- battery jauge issue fixed
- better glue to fix the cover (woodgrain or carbon fiber) so no more peel.
- Added silicon curing to avoid bad taste
- 3mm ceramic stackable spacers to adjust the load size at your preference
- Water tool adapter

Will people who bought a worse Ace be able to buy these accessories or exchange for better components?

sloniu,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Welcome here @sloniu , to be honnest I think the difference between the 2 versions will be not easily discernable but maybe it appears you get a bad unit? Please let me know...

Some improvements might be sold as Accessories: spacers, replacement top lid and water tool adapter. Although for a better isolated airpath, tha battery jauge issue and cover fix you'll need a replacement unit. If you think your unit is defective please contact X-Max support here: support@topgreencig.com

Let me know if you have some issues with the support team, I might help...

sloniu

Ok, thanks. When new accessories like spacers will be available? It will be better suited Silicon Holder?

sloniu,

sloniu

That's happened with Silicon Holder when I tried clean Ace. This is the second reserve.
In the first which was inserted when I bought it the same happened. Now Mouthpiece Tip don't fit so I am staing without vaporizer now.

PPN

Volute of Vapor

That's happened with Silicon Holder when I tried clean Ace. This is the second reserve.
In the first which was inserted when I bought it the same happened. Now Mouthpiece Tip don't fit so I am staing without vaporizer now.
Sorry for the inconvenience although that issue didn't happened with my units and I removed/replaced that part a lot of times... so it may happen your mouthpiece is not well shaped or get cutting edges and hurt the silicone holder when you insert it (it could be the internal edge of the mouthpiece's lid fitment also).
Do you insert the mp when the silicone holder is already in place?
Personnally I insert silicone holder at mid term, put the mp in the lid's hole and press mp and silicone holder (mp's side) between my fingers until I feel it's stuck in, after I finish to insert the silicone holder bowl's side.

Feel free to contact the support team support@topgreencig.com but could you check your mp's end which fits the silicone holder and/or the edges of the mp's hole), if you can determine which part is defective it may help. Please share the resolution.

PPN,

Dutch-Mic

Back in testing mode after experiencing symptoms that could be related to the virus with the name I don't need to mention I think. Some ad hoc thoughts:

I received a new unit (see my previous posts) and I'm really happy with it. It's ideal for on the go. Preload some herb, enjoy three five minute heating cycles (180c., 190c. and 200c) and the bowl is nicely even browned. Stirring seems not to be really necessary the way I use it (little sips after a heat soak).

The Ace is also very forgiving with the grind. I can use a fairly course grind and it vapes evenly. I always tamp the load with a stirring tool and haven't tested it yet with the herbs filled loosely in the bowl.

About the vapor quality: the taste is very good at 180 celsius, had some nice terpy hits today. It's not as terpy as the Vapman for instance (also a conduction unit), but with these types of devices the taste would probably be even better if the oven is filled completely. I would definitely buy the spacer when they are for sale! The vapor is also quite smooth, I really like that.

I read things about the seal not working properly for some vaporists. My unit doesn't seem to have that issue. My only "issue" at the moment is about cleaning: it's difficult to remove the screen and even more difficult to reinstall it (tried it with my previous Ace, but no success). Therefore it's more difficult to clean the airpath. Of course it's possible to try it via the bottom of the unit, but the hole is so small that it's difficult to put a Q-tip in.

To conclude my post: the Ace is growing on me. Taste is good (especially on the first heating cycle) vapor production with smaller and tamped loads is good and the herbs are cooked evenly, also with a more course grind.

sloniu

Sorry for the inconvenience although that issue didn't happened with my units and I removed/replaced that part a lot of times... so it may happen your mouthpiece is not well shaped or get cutting edges and hurt the silicone holder when you insert it (it could be the internal edge of the mouthpiece's lid fitment also).
Do you insert the mp when the silicone holder is already in place?
Personnally I insert silicone holder at mid term, put the mp in the lid's hole and press mp and silicone holder (mp's side) between my fingers until I feel it's stuck in, after I finish to insert the silicone holder bowl's side.

Feel free to contact the support team support@topgreencig.com but could you check your mp's end which fits the silicone holder and/or the edges of the mp's hole), if you can determine which part is defective it may help. Please share the resolution.

Ok, when I am at home I will check the mouthpiece, because I did not think that it could be his fault, but it is probable that 2 silicone holders have damaged in the same way. I always insert the mp when the silicone holder is already in place.

I wrote to the store where I bought it, and I am waiting for reply but I was browsing the store offers, there are no spare parts for Ace in Poland yet.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I always insert the mp when the silicone holder is already in place
Please try my method to insert mp in silicone holder when you'll get a new one (put the mp in its hole and press the silicone holder against it), try to ask to support for a new one, it may happen they decide to send you one replacement silicone holder... if not come back to me and I'll personnaly ask for your support or/and send you one of my replacement silicone holder, I don't want you to be without a working Ace!

"To conclude my post: the Ace is growing on me." @Dutch-Mic , glad you feel better and you like your Ace. And very happy you got a good resolution through our warranty support team, we are working hard to make support better than ever!

Hi @Dutch-Mic ,did it was the Covid19 you was affected by?.. I remenber you had some doubts...

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

"To conclude my post: the Ace is growing on me." @Dutch-Mic , glad you feel better and you like your Ace. And very happy you got a good resolution through our warranty support team, we are working hard to make support better than ever!

Hi @Dutch-Mic ,did it was the Covid19 you was affected by?.. I remenber you

Yeah the support team was really nice and generous, great job!

About the Covid19, we weren't tested, but lots of people at my wife's job had the symptoms, so it's very probable we had it too. But well, I'm glad I can enjoy the Ace again. :tup:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yeah the support team was really nice and generous, great job!

About the Covid19, we weren't tested, but lots of people at my wife's job had the symptoms, so it's very probable we had it too. But well, I'm glad I can enjoy the Ace again. :tup:
I'm glad for you, Dutches are strong guys&goguettes, enjoy your Ace!

Hi @hans solo I'm happy if the Ace fits your vaping routine, a very nice party vape... oups I forgotten... no more party at the moment, so .... very nice garden/balcony vaporizer until that situation is over... stay safe, patient and calm we'll see the end of that shit!

Last edited:

Dutch-Mic

I think that the Ace is the first battery powered portable conduction session vaporizer (that's a bit of a mouthful...) That I really enjoy! I use it now mainly with low THC strains. The taste is really good, the vapor itself is smooth and it's insane how much vapor it keeps producing. I also love that you can hold the button and that the temperature jumps ten seconds up or down.

Feedback on the screen inside the herb chamber: with the new iteration of the Ace I would like to see that the screen is easier to remove and reinstall for cleaning purposes.

I like the Ace so much that I'm looking forward to future models (like a new Fog).

Great job Topgreen!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hey @PPN, any news on when the new version of the Ace (and the spacers) will arrive?
It happens they changed their mind recently, I don't think spacers are anymore on plans since they are working on a full new version (Ace Plus or V2 or 2.0 idk at this time) with a lot of the asked improvements applied and keep that unit like it is. I think it will be like the Starry, severals versions/batch until the "perfect"Ace will be found (pricetag relative perfection!). For now I will kept for me the planned improvements until a final decision and the green light from the staff. Release will not happen before end of the summer... Stay tuned my friends!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is it available for sale in the US? I've done some interweb searches but can't find it listed on any vape sites here.
Here 2 US websites selling the Ace (I don't know if it's still in stock though): vapepensales.com , vaporizerchief.com

In Canada some websites are selling the Ace also.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm very proud to present our new vaporizer in the X-Max line, the Ace:

[IMG]

It's a replacable battery portable vaporizer using a black ceramic bowl (conduction), the airpath is isolated from the electronic:

[IMG]

We used a different mouthpiece system than used in the Starry/Fog which is easier to remove for deep cleaning, here a schematic of the Ace:
[IMG]

One very nice new feature is the quick cleaning/unloading option, with a finger you can push up the bottom of the bowl to unload or to clean that bottom screen (which is removable if you want to deep clean the air inlet) using that button you can see on the center (flat side) of the Ace:

[IMG]

There is a boost mode too, 2 clics to active boost mode which increase temp at max level (T° range is 0-240°C) although it may be changed since testers sayed 240°C was too much for flower usage, they suggested a +20°C boost (starting from the selected T°). Although there is another nice option, one short clic on +/- buttons increase/decrease temp by 1° BUT a long push increase/decrease temp by 10°, very nice and usefull feature!
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

As you can see above the others features are the now usual haptic feedback, 5/10mn session personnal choice, farenheit or celsius and zirconium mouthpiece.

From a personnal point of vue I liked that Ace for its new options which are very usefull (I dig that quick unload without any need of a tool). The 10°C increase by a long press is very usefull too. But where it shines imho is about the taste, this is the best tasting Topgreen vape, the heater seems to be slightly more gentle which helps for taste conservation. Personnaly i suggested them to add a bowl reducer as an add-on or directly in the basic package, I think one will come in a close future with others accessories.

[IMG]

Don't hesitate to ask any questions, I'm the TopGreen company rep and will kindly reply to every questions you'll may have in mind about the Ace, have fun!

ps: please, let me know if pictures isn't showing on your computer.

Link to the FC thread: http: //fuckcombustion.com/threads/x-max-ace-vaporizer-by-topgreen.46873/

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh so is x-max the new broad brand instead of X-VAPE for topgreen? Apologies if I missed it, can get a bit confusing... The Ace looks great though!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

kuzko

Received my Ace from the photo contest.

35A8A551-0C95-4BA5-9390-F4BB26898F42.jpeg
0C2F227F-6378-46B4-A10D-A860DCC1C7A2.jpeg
A3532044-C20B-453D-A609-19102444DE1A.jpeg

First impression was that it is heftier than it looks. I love the weight of it. Glad I opted for the wood grain look too. The outer shell material feels very nice on the hand, doesn’t feel cheap at all. I did three 5-minute burn offs at max temp. The device got hot by the oven but never too hot in any area.

The magnetic mouthpiece works extremely well. And the de-bowling function is a very nice touch. No need for a tool to reload. The mouthpiece did a good job at delivering cool vapor as well. It is conduction so the vapor isn’t too hot anyways. I run it in the 390s f and get good clouds. Heats up very quick. Factory flavor dissipated after first few bowls. The buttons are easy to figure out, nothing to fiddle with really.

Overall, I find the Ace to be a pretty slick conduction portable. It’s very small, delivers good vapor at custom temps, fast heat up, and I haven’t mentioned the battery is replaceable so that’s always a plus. I haven’t used up a full charge yet so I’ll have to see how many bowls a charge gets me. I also haven’t done/needed to do a cleaning yet but the manual makes it sound simple and easy.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I received my photo contest prize yesterday, flattened 5x18650 batteries during its first day of use (255C boost mode on rosin chews the batteries). I am quite surprised at how well it performs, I think it works so well due to the 360 heating.
I will cane it for a bit longer before I say too much...honeymoon period!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'm glad you like the Ace you won! I believe it will pass that honeymoon period with success to become one of your vaporizer of choice when portability (together with the performances) comes to mind.
Have fun Ace's bowls! And thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom