www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

DrMindbender

I have still not received my package from puffitup. It now says my package is delivered via USPS tracking but I have received nothing. My credit card has already been charged. It seems like it is the fault of the post office but I am still out A lot of money and nothing has been delivered to me. Randy has been helpful so far, even trying to overnight the package when it was stuck at the post office. However now it seems they have lost my package or delivered it to the wrong address. So frustrating. Hopefully this is resolved soon.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I have to give a shout out to Randy as he has really saved the day for me! :nod: :clap:

I bought a DaVinci Ascent here in the classifieds. It was sent to me USPS Priority Mail. Well, as most people know, USPS is a joke. The scheduled delivery was supposed to be yesterday, and still says so on their website. I called them, and they said they can't find it in their system, but it should show up eventually. They can start an investigation next week if it doesn't show up. I absolutely despise their carefree attitude about losing packages, like we should expect this shit from them and just shut up. :disgust:

I don't blame the member one bit, though. :)

Well, I used my anger to try and find a way around this situation because I really need this portable. So, I called Randy and asked if he had them in stock and if he could get it to me overnight because I really need it. He said yes, no problem at all, and I already have a tracking number! Thank you so much Randy @PuffItUp !! :D

If anyone is considering a new vaporizer purchase, you just can't go wrong with Randy. He is the best retailer I have ever worked with, and I've worked with a lot! :D

I don't consider @Ed's TnT a retailer. He's an artist. :nod:

Last edited:

LongIslandmom

Randy and Sam are the best. There is a lot of love and loyality to Randy because he always pulls thru.
He listens to your individual needs, he watches out for you - he and Sam even listen to my stupid comments. Wouldn't be awesome if they became the #1 vaporizer store with walk in stores?

Still hoping for the "try it before you buy it" store. My dream job!!

And it's gonna snow again!!

diegou

Warning!!!! if you don't want to get a vaporizer, don't talk to Randy from @PuffItUp ! If you talk to him, when you least expect there'll be a new vape at your door lol :rofl:

I'm now a proud owner of an arizer air thanks to him!

I totally agree with everyone here. You just can't go wrong with Randy. Great talk and service.

Glad to have people like him in this community.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Home > Last Call > Green Dube by White Rhino
clear1x1.gif

Alternative Views:

PBox_Border_Left_Top.gif
clear1x1.gif
PBox_Border_Right_Top.gif

clear1x1.gif

Our Price: $19.00

Product Code: DUBEGREENLC
clear1x1.gif

PBox_Border_Left_Bottom.gif
clear1x1.gif
PBox_Border_Right_Bottom.gif
Has anyone seen this before? It's a vape pen that vapes flowers and oils. I saw this on last call through Puffitup.I checked, FC doesn't gave a thread with this vape pen or did I miss it? It's only $19, how could it be for that price?

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
clear1x1.gif

Alternative Views:

PBox_Border_Left_Top.gif
clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif
Has anyone seen this before? It's a vape pen that vapes flowers and oils. I saw this on last call through Puffitup.I checked, FC doesn't gave a thread with this vape pen or did I miss it? It's only $19, how could it be for that price?

I saw that too!! I wonder how reliable it is?

thesoloman

clear1x1.gif

Alternative Views:

PBox_Border_Left_Top.gif
clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

clear1x1.gif

I saw that too!! I wonder how reliable it is?

That was the one "vaporizer" i use that term lighly, that i wondered why puffitup would carry. When i used a buddies with herb, it deffinatly combusted. There is a coil inside that gets HOT! Maybe it would work with some oil, but i would stay away from it:2c:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I actually got the dube to work well for dry herb, it just took a TON of practice.. It's worth if it your bored and just wanna play around with it. It can easily combust, but if you play with the heat button, you can get some decent rips. But $20 should be the normal price imo.

joekar

This IS my happy face..
I placed a small order with Puff It Up and it got lost in the mail..Contacted Randy and he sent out a replacement order very quickly...The lost order was last seen in Reno...I think it found a bordello and decided to stay a while....I cant blame it, I would do the same thing..
Once again it is a pleasure to do business with Randy at Puff it up...THANK YOU.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I placed a small order with Puff It Up and it got lost in the mail..Contacted Randy and he sent out a replacement order very quickly...The lost order was last seen in Reno...I think it found a bordello and decided to stay a while....I cant blame it, I would do the same thing..
Once again it is a pleasure to do business with Randy at Puff it up...THANK YOU.

If found, I'm thinking Randy should go claim the package personally.:brow:

Top Bottom