• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

PuffItUp

Retailer
Hey Vapor Fans!

Our good friend Vito needs our help, if you haven't heard about this yet check it out here. Vito has paid it forward to a countless number of people in this community including us. Honestly, I do not know what PuffItUp would look like as a business today if it wasn't for Vito's support early on.

Now is our chance to help him, 7th Floor set up this GoFundMe campaign. The goal is to raise $5,000, which will go directly to Vito. We have made our donations and plan on making more, but we still need help.

So here's the deal:

Donate any amount above $1, then post in this thread that you donated. Once the goal is reached we will randomly pick a donator and send them a free Flowermate Mini Vaporizer. When donating please mention in the comments your FC username, or be able to prove you made a donation via email. This offer is valid to anyone worldwide.

We wish you the best Vito!

grokit

well-worn member
Our good friend Vito needs our help, if you haven't heard about this yet check it out here. Vito has paid it forward to a countless number of people in this community including us. Honestly, I do not know what PuffItUp would look like as a business today if it wasn't for Vito's support early on.

Now is our chance to help him, 7th Floor set up this GoFundMe campaign. The goal is to raise $5,000, which will go directly to Vito. We have made our donations and plan on making more, but we still need help.

So here's the deal:

Donate any amount above $1, then post in this thread that you donated. Once the goal is reached we will randomly pick a donator and send them a free Flowermate Mini Vaporizer. When donating please mention in the comments your FC username, or be able to prove you made a donation via email. This offer is valid to anyone worldwide.

We wish you the best Vito!
I sent a donation directly to pvdelv@msn.com via PayPal. Didn't put my FC user name. I hope it helps.
I did the same, right off the bat and also without my user name; what can I do to verify?

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Your the man, Randy!
XjJmFiB.jpg

UKv9o3r.jpg

N7CgXZB.jpg

:rockon:

PuffItUp

Retailer
Your the man, Randy!

:rockon:
Oh man that is a sweet setup. We JUST got our hands on some new Ed's stems, that guy literally is the best wood worker in our industry. Check this out:

d9y2CCC.jpg

We are calling this the "Jesus Stems" Ed's somehow got his hands on 2,000 year old Bog Oak and he made air stems out of it.

The haze is such a good vaporizer that you have to try it with a water pipe, just to see how nice it hits.

NickDlow

Log Hog
Nice set up bro @SSVUN~YAH

Oh man that is a sweet setup. We JUST got our hands on some new Ed's stems, that guy literally is the best wood worker in our industry. Check this out:

d9y2CCC.jpg

We are calling this the "Jesus Stems" Ed's somehow got his hands on 2,000 year old Bog Oak and he made air stems out of it.

The haze is such a good vaporizer that you have to try it with a water pipe, just to see how nice it hits.

Agreed!!!!

That Bog Oak is something beautiful!!

Top Bottom