• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

Betty White

Mlxa9Cc.jpg

Great morning everyone!

We happen to have these FC swag packs ready to ship

The first 30 people from the US that message me get this setup

There is no catch, this is completely free and we will not use your info for anything other than to print a label

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I have your attention, the senate just voted to ban vaporizers in the US mail. If this bill is signed into law, it is going to affect a lot of the artisan manufacturers that we all love. If this matters to you, now would be a good time to contact your representatives. Read about it HERE, Take action HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DM me soon so we can get your FC swag in the mail today :-D
Done. Thank you

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
When is “Thong Awareness Month”? The magnet is covered.... :)
The sticker doesn't specify, so I suppose every month? :shrug:

I got it from a guy who ran a website called beercanbob.com. I also ran a silly beer website at the time (late 90's). His website had a printable image of a pirate that people would then wrap around a can of beer and take pictures of BCB all over the world. Shame the site no longer exists. People got pretty creative showing BCB all the wonders of the world.

Anyhoo, sorry to derail. Is that PuffItUp place great or what?

:peace:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The sticker doesn't specify, so I suppose every month? :shrug:

I got it from a guy who ran a website called beercanbob.com. I also ran a silly beer website at the time (late 90's). His website had a printable image of a pirate that people would then wrap around a can of beer and take pictures of BCB all over the world. Shame the site no longer exists. People got pretty creative showing BCB all the wonders of the world.

Anyhoo, sorry to derail. Is that PuffItUp place great or what?

:peace:

Stylin' beer fridge @Stu :tup:

Sadly, with kids in the house and unknowing neighbors, I cannot display such cool herbage stickers. I didn't even try to get the PIU stuff. I figured I couldn't really display it so why take it away from someone else. Still, love the FC love!!! Thanks PIU!

I do have a kegerator that has brew stickers and other topics on it. One of my favs is my South of the Border sticker. Reminds me of when they used to put them on the bumper of every car that pulled into the lot. As a kid, I used to love the fireworks store.

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
Thanks @PuffItUp for the direct link to make my voice heard and I did. Lol I'm sure I missed out on the FC swag bag but that's pefectly ok because I came to this thread just to say thanks for some quick shipping and great customer service on my recent order...the twizzlers and skittles really hit the spot. Thanks for what you do! :clap:

Morty

Hi there @PuffItUp. Got a quick question on the DaVinci IQ - Glass Water Adapter. It's currently OOS. Is this something you think will be replenished or is discontinued. I'm In need of a 10mm male to 18mm female connection & this fits the bill perfectly.

Thanks!

My beer fridge is finally complete.
I got a few of those. I sticker out the tackle box I use to keep my adapters & vape stuff in. Not seein' a Vapolution sticker. :(

~ :buzz:🌿 🌱 🌷 🌷🌹🌹🍄 :leaf::whoa::whoa::whoa:🌚:whoa::whoa::whoa::leaf: 🍄🌹🌹🌷🌷🌱🌿:buzz: ~

itopito

I love PIU. They’re the only ones I’ve dealt with since I started on my vape journey almost 3 years ago... these guys go above and beyond in getting things done. Randy freaking hooked it up my first order back in ’17. Then last week I had a very specific request and Alex made it happen. All businesses should follow their example, honestly.

PUFFITUP ROCKS! :rockon:

Majordude2626

Seriously this place is the best. While everybody else is BSing these guy are shipping. Ordered brand new Orion on thurs. got it mon. today. I miss the candy fuk covid. You guys are stellar! I try to buy all my stuff through you now. Killer prices, I been on this forum for awhile, and you guys earn it with consistency. SALUTE

PuffItUp

Retailer
Dang i missed out on the swag bags
DM me I might be able to find another.

Hi there @PuffItUp. Got a quick question on the DaVinci IQ - Glass Water Adapter. It's currently OOS. Is this something you think will be replenished or is discontinued. I'm In need of a 10mm male to 18mm female connection & this fits the bill perfectly.

Thanks!

I got a few of those. I sticker out the tackle box I use to keep my adapters & vape stuff in. Not seein' a Vapolution sticker. :(

~ :buzz:🌿 🌱 🌷 🌷🌹🌹🍄 :leaf::whoa::whoa::whoa:🌚:whoa::whoa::whoa::leaf: 🍄🌹🌹🌷🌷🌱🌿:buzz: ~

Sorry for the late reply, I've been trying to enjoy the last bits of the sun and stay away from the internet haha

We restock them as much as possible, they are just sloooooow
Hey guys,

Do you know when you'll have Terp pen v2 tip replacements back in stock? I'm not getting a clear response from Boundless.

I think they are in stock now if you haven't checked, realistically whenever they go out of stock its 2-4 months

Seriously this place is the best. While everybody else is BSing these guy are shipping. Ordered brand new Orion on thurs. got it mon. today. I miss the candy fuk covid. You guys are stellar! I try to buy all my stuff through you now. Killer prices, I been on this forum for awhile, and you guys earn it with consistency. SALUTE

We still do Candy, but its been harder and harder to stock recently :/

PuffItUp

Retailer
How about a little swag giveaway? We recently got in some mask blanks and will be printing some up in the next 2 weeks. https://www.instagram.com/p/CHisZ0bHJEb/ here's an example.

I'd love to give away a 2 pack, as well as a new tshirt design we've come up with (we can print S-XXXL usually), a 2 pack of our dank lips lip balm, and a sake rig (10mm or 14mm, the 10mm is perfect for dynavaps). Shipping time will be about 3-4 weeks as we are waiting on the prints to come in. If the sake rig sells out prior to the giveaway shipping, I'll make sure it sends separately in our next shipment. We are extremely low on stock for them right meow, and I will make sure we get one to ya.

All ya gotta do is tell me something you're thankful for on this forum, whether it led you to making some dank friends or helped you choose your favorite vaporizer :) I'll have a winner picked on 11/20/2020

Top Bottom