• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I really like it a lot! It’s just so easy to use. I don’t have to load it, push any buttons to turn it on (inhalation activated), wait for heat up, just grab it and start. I’ve been using it solely since I got it. I also have a Puffco Peak and Plus, but this is so much easier.

Glad to hear. I take it around the yard, on roadtrips and such. They are pretty handy. The battery lasts a long time also. It seems like a charge lasts forever. The only thing is I wish you could set a max temp level like with a mod unit so the coil wouldn't get to the glowing red hot stage. But you can avoid that by not inhaling as long.

I was tempted by the Headbanger by Airistech, but I'm not sold on the safety of parts they use.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I agree. I also wish we could set the temp. How long does it last one a full charge? I haven’t had mine long enough to know yet.

Vicki,
@Vicki I just used a small piece of silicone hose. I had some left over when Allen (iHeat) suggested a silicone hose that I bought for a whip. I cut a half or 3/4 inch off and put it around the mouthpiece end of the Terp pen. When I put it in my 18mm pipe it fit fine. Easy peasy and cheap.I

I don't think I would go so far as to recommend a rubber band but it is the same concept.

EDIT: I can post a pic if it helps

Hackerman,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Vicki I just used a small piece of silicone hose. I had some left over when Allen (iHeat) suggested a silicone hose that I bought for a whip. I cut a half or 3/4 inch off and put it around the mouthpiece end of the Terp pen. When I put it in my 18mm pipe it fit fine. Easy peasy and cheap.I

I don't think I would go so far as to recommend a rubber band but it is the same concept.

EDIT: I can post a pic if it helps

I actually don’t have any whip material right now.

Vicki,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Link to legacy FC thread.

Hello FC it is great to see you again :)

I'm Randy, the guy who started PuffItUp over a decade ago right here in the FC forums

We will add more info here soon. Right now we are just happy to see this community get a new platform :-D

DM anytime! We can talk about Vapes or anything else. I love a good conversation 🙃

You can also find me in the chat room, username Vaked

- Randy

www.PuffItUp.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapor Ninja

News and reviews since 2014
It does feel like a chance to start over. I'm excited!

Good to see you here, @puffitup !
You're the 1st vendor on the list ! He he. :clap:

It'll be nice to create a new forum, but I mourn over all that great info and imagery lost...
Anyway, I can't recommend PuffItUp highly enough, great guys, handled my Arizer Air return/replacement flawlessly (after 1 year and 10 months !), and they are great guys too. I've done some business with them and they are top-notch. Highly recommended !

DogBoy

know fear
...I would have to say VGZ has been my go to vendor but that is because he has stuff I want that you do not...

...#2 is so bad is it...???.... (grin)

DogBoy,
Top Bottom