www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

Betty White

Great morning everyone!

We happen to have these FC swag packs ready to ship

The first 30 people from the US that message me get this setup

There is no catch, this is completely free and we will not use your info for anything other than to print a label

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I have your attention, the senate just voted to ban vaporizers in the US mail. If this bill is signed into law, it is going to affect a lot of the artisan manufacturers that we all love. If this matters to you, now would be a good time to contact your representatives. Read about it HERE, Take action HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DM me soon so we can get your FC swag in the mail today :-D
Done. Thank you

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
When is “Thong Awareness Month”? The magnet is covered.... :)
The sticker doesn't specify, so I suppose every month? :shrug:

I got it from a guy who ran a website called beercanbob.com. I also ran a silly beer website at the time (late 90's). His website had a printable image of a pirate that people would then wrap around a can of beer and take pictures of BCB all over the world. Shame the site no longer exists. People got pretty creative showing BCB all the wonders of the world.

Anyhoo, sorry to derail. Is that PuffItUp place great or what?

:peace:

BabyFacedFinster

Capo di tutt'i capi
The sticker doesn't specify, so I suppose every month? :shrug:

I got it from a guy who ran a website called beercanbob.com. I also ran a silly beer website at the time (late 90's). His website had a printable image of a pirate that people would then wrap around a can of beer and take pictures of BCB all over the world. Shame the site no longer exists. People got pretty creative showing BCB all the wonders of the world.

Anyhoo, sorry to derail. Is that PuffItUp place great or what?

:peace:
Stylin' beer fridge @Stu :tup:

Sadly, with kids in the house and unknowing neighbors, I cannot display such cool herbage stickers. I didn't even try to get the PIU stuff. I figured I couldn't really display it so why take it away from someone else. Still, love the FC love!!! Thanks PIU!

I do have a kegerator that has brew stickers and other topics on it. One of my favs is my South of the Border sticker. Reminds me of when they used to put them on the bumper of every car that pulled into the lot. As a kid, I used to love the fireworks store.

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
Thanks @PuffItUp for the direct link to make my voice heard and I did. Lol I'm sure I missed out on the FC swag bag but that's pefectly ok because I came to this thread just to say thanks for some quick shipping and great customer service on my recent order...the twizzlers and skittles really hit the spot. Thanks for what you do! :clap:

Top Bottom