• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
I got my SBJr and my Enano through you guys. Both times it was a great experience. Thanks for providing vapes for the masses, and for being quality people while doing it.

VANVAS

I remember years ago when randy helped me trying to get the best vaporizer , I had few solos and some more ...highly recommended.
welcome to new FC!!!

Last edited:

doubledown

From a longtime customer, if you are considering a new vape purchase, just go with @puffitup. Randy and his crew have bent over backwards to give great prices and customer service...even when a mixup was my fault! They earned my business and loyalty long ago and they just get better. Glad to see y’all back on the new domain!!

FLelder ent

Wow....Puffitup delivers again...placed an order Wednesday afternoon and it was delivered to the East coast by Friday afternoon....including an FC discount....package included an IStick Pico, SAI TAF, Swedish Fish, SourPatchKids, a cool sticker, and more discount codes...thanks guys, you truly are the best!!!! :peace:

Last edited:

Mono Loco

A PSA reminder. For discretion, packaging labels and Credit Card billings do not refer to "Puff it UP" but rather will be listed simply as "Six5".
I, uhmmmm ... forgot this, and when I couldn't remember a purchase, I did not recognize a recent charge on my credit card statement from "Six5". I had started a "dispute" claim, thinking it was a SCAM. I then remembered and confirmed with PIU that this was a legit charge and I canceled the dispute ASAP! D'oh!!!!!

PuffItUp

Retailer
Mlxa9Cc.jpg

Great morning everyone!

We happen to have these FC swag packs ready to ship

The first 30 people from the US that message me get this setup

There is no catch, this is completely free and we will not use your info for anything other than to print a label

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I have your attention, the senate just voted to ban vaporizers in the US mail. If this bill is signed into law, it is going to affect a lot of the artisan manufacturers that we all love. If this matters to you, now would be a good time to contact your representatives. Read about it HERE, Take action HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DM me soon so we can get your FC swag in the mail today :-D

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Mlxa9Cc.jpg

Great morning everyone!

We happen to have these FC swag packs ready to ship

The first 30 people from the US that message me get this setup

There is no catch, this is completely free and we will not use your info for anything other than to print a label

Since I have your attention, the senate just voted to ban vaporizers in the US mail. If this bill is signed into law, it is going to affect a lot of the artisan manufacturers that we all love. If this matters to you, now would be a good time to contact your representatives. Read about it HERE, Take action HERE

DM me soon so we can get your FC swag in the mail today :-D
I'm not in the US so can't do anything to help but this need to be heard. If shipping is only possible from UPS, Fedex and DHL not only the shipping fee are a lot more expensive but when you do international shipping you have to add duty, taxes and they always charge more for handling. I just got an order delivered from Fedex coming from California, for an item that cost me 134.99$ I had to pay 20.00$ for shipping and Fedex charged me 38.86$ for all those fees. I'm already getting fucked by the exchange rate between USD and CAD so it's getting insane. Everything is already more expensive because of the pandemic so if this continue I will have to rethink the way I'm spending my money for stuff from the USA.

If you can please take action and help everybody in the community who can't make their voices heard, follow the link and also spread the message.

Vitolo

Vaporist
This was sent out by Puffitup:

We don't usually do this

But we truly need your help guys n gals. On Monday there is a Bill that will be voted on by congress. It passed unanimously in the Senate and gets sent to the House of Reps on Monday. The Bill is S.1253

This Bill will BAN vapes from shipping through USPS. Only UPS, and FedEx will be able to be used.

You can read more about the Bill here and take action here

What does this mean for small businesses?

Small Businesses like artisan vape manufacturers will no longer be able to use USPS, and will have to register as a business in all 50 states. This costs TIME, and MONEY. Two things artisan vapes generally don't have.

Companies we love will not be able to do this. This could mean the end to their businesses. The end of you being able to purchase their vaporizers.

What does this mean for YOU?

It means that vapes will be more expensive due to shipping. FedEx and UPS are usually double or triple the cost of USPS, and often slower as well.

If you live in a rural area, you will not be able to purchase vapes through the mail anymore. UPS and FedEx hand off mail to USPS in rural areas. If this bill goes into effect, this can no longer happen.

How can you help?

Call your representatives! Email them too! Don't be a Karen. Be civil, and nice. Let them know that you oppose the bill, and why you do. Tell them your story. Help their interns connect with you and fight for your rights. They are there to represent you.

Tell your friends! Ask them to kindly email and call your local reps, and share their stories.

We aren't going to shill on this email. Please go out and share your stories with your local reps, lets make change happen. We only have this weekend to change history.
Use this tool to find your local representative

I added to my letter my feelings about lumping all items called "vapes" together.
I said:
In 2003 I was in a prolonged coma. Now I walk differently, and talk differently.
I also live in great pain. I could not bear to take the dose of Pain Medication that was prescribed... so my M.D. prescribed me Medical Marijuana, and got me a card.
I have damaged lungs from the severity of my medical situation. I can not smoke Marijuana, so my Doctor told me about Vaporization.
Vapes are not the small e-cig like devices that they now use and call "vaping".
They are also Medical devices that are used with dried herbs. One places the herbal matter in a tube of various types.. and then hot air is drawn through the dried plant matter, releasing medical property of the plant, without any combustion.
I am afraid, because the companies that sell me parts and provide updated material will be forbidden to mail me these items. Even Items that get sent via UPS will not be allowed to "hand-off these items to the Post Office. ( I live in an area, where packages are stolen if left at a door). Local stores that sell Herbal Vaporizers. Do not sell or order parts.
Please help me to stay medicated while I avoid Narcotic Drugs.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Woah.. I expect this shit will also effect shipping prices of vaporizers on a larger scale,cause now national posts of many countries will have to partner with other companies to do import in the US. Prices of Fedex/UPS to EU are insane.
It is a fun fact that in my country national post is so unreliable,that other countries national post,use private companies instead to do the delivery on a local level,lol... anyway,i guess it is not uncommon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom