Why can't I get the same "high" than I used to get?

GoldenBud

I have like 20 different strains to choose, I don’t think that’s the problem. I think that you just get used to the experience…

After 3 days without vaping, I’m gonna try some rosin tonight. Let’s see what happens :science:
what he means is that, like, today you can create/grow beautiful buds, and it's not powerful.. like, you know that the guy selected the pheno that yielded the buds u have, did the selection focusing on strength and not on the beautiness?

today you can have in the market weak buds, depends how the genetics is selected... while 10 yrs ago most beauty buds were also strong...all these LSD, WW, etc'... it was beauty and strong. today it has been changed.

unfortunely that's what happend to old timers, the weed today can be misleading...

JBone65

Have been enjoying wacky tabaccy for 50+ years. Not looking to get plastered but that happens if I've taken a break and then get several good hits in a row.

I laid off about a month a year or so back, then got several strong hits on my way to my local Lowe's, had a paranoid episode and got lost in there. That was memorable.

Mainly want a rich flavorful enjoyable hit that takes my breath away, changes my attitude for the better, and doesn't hurt me too badly.

I'm vaping more than at any time in the last ten years. Don't often experience the transition from straight sober to stoned as fuck. I'm more in the minimal willpower, cheap weed, maintenance mode, i.e. MAINTAIN the flow of sweet terpenes.:cool::leaf::nod:

P.S. The weed wasn't usually as good and I didn't always have a reliable source in "the old days". Spent more time sober and frustrated so getting stoned was more about the transition IMO. When you had nothing else, even average dirt weed got the job done.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Mainly want a rich flavorful enjoyable hit that takes my breath away, changes my attitude for the better, and doesn't hurt me too badly.

I'm vaping more than at any time in the last ten years. Don't often experience the transition from straight sober to stoned as fuck. I'm more in the minimal willpower, cheap weed, maintenance mode, i.e. MAINTAIN the flow of sweet terpenes.:cool::leaf::nod:
This is similar to me. I think "effects" are the last thing I look for.
The act of vaping is the dopamine response I look for.

I try to make the act of vaping as enjoyable of an experience as possible.
Great vapes, great flavor, and then hopefully a great effect follows.

I just love getting stoned and playing video games. The video games tend to distract me from the high, but I don't mind too much. I just pack up another bowl and enjoy the vaping experience :)

@TheFatBastard Didn't read the entire thread, just a shitton of people telling you take weekly T breaks, which you had already announced you did.
Have you tried edibles to see if they help you reach that more psychoactive experience?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Have been enjoying wacky tabaccy for 50+ years. Not looking to get plastered but that happens if I've taken a break and then get several good hits in a row.

I laid off about a month a year or so back, then got several strong hits on my way to my local Lowe's, had a paranoid episode and got lost in there. That was memorable.

P.S. The weed wasn't usually as good and I didn't always have a reliable source in "the old days". Spent more time sober and frustrated so getting stoned was more about the transition IMO. When you had nothing else, even average dirt weed got the job done.
You just need to take it slow with a new strain until you find your sweet spot. If you want a longer sesh, then you could consider cutting it with some nice cbd flower. There are a ton of reputable cultivators online than can mail out some tasty buds, since it's legal.

Edibles is a good suggestion, or a tincture. But start slow at 5mg and wait for 6-7 hours before deciding if you need to up the strength in 5ml increments. When finding my limit on a new edible or tincture, I don't fuck around. If I'm trying out an edible at 20mg for the first time, I judge the experience for that evening. Meaning, if it wasn't strong enough I wait until the next day to try upping the dosage. I'm too afraid of overdoing it and greening out. Which has happened more than once. :disgust:
I firmly believe that the tolerance you develop from vaping is separate from the tolerance you build when ingesting cannabis.

JBone65

I have like 20 different strains to choose, I don’t think that’s the problem. I think that you just get used to the experience…

After 3 days without vaping, I’m gonna try some rosin tonight. Let’s see what happens :science:
I have 8 strains in the freezer. They're all very strong, at least on paper. Most of it tastes amazing. Some of the darker color strains almost taste too strong, not sure if dank is the correct word.

Have been chasing terpenes for a year or two, trying to determine exactly why some weed is better than others. I used to think it was the difference between sativa and indica, this might have been true in the old days if I understand it.

I chose strains of weed with very strong interesting smells and very different terpene profiles. Some terpenes are less common than others.

I started blending strains about a year ago. I really like that, it's addictive. I mix four or five complimentary strains to give a wide terpene spectrum. Turns out you can taste every strain/terpene in the blend if you try. Don't really know if it's better, but I know that my brain no longer wants individual strains.

A low temp terp hit from my blend is very strong, very sweet, but it won't give you a proper head buzz unless you put in a weed that gives the head buzz. I'm fairly certain there is a difference in compounds that explains why some strains give a better head buzz, but I can't seem to figure it out.

IMO premium commercial weed is super rich, and it works okay, but most of it is missing something.

It could be a coincidence but I bought a "sungrown" prepacked strain a few months ago that was inexpensive ($52/oz) but it gives a really nice consistent head buzz.

Starting to wonder if sungrown might tend to give a better head buzz than weed grown under lights. Even the dirt weed I smoked for decades gave a nice head buzz.

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You have to consider that you can have a bunch of different "strains" and not actually have much variety.

I could go buy a hundred different strains here in California that are colloquially the same thing.

Lets break this down a bit.

Once upon a more civilized era with regard for metaphysics and natural law: when plants were grown from seeds, a "strain" was more like a "crop," with innate variations between every plant.

A pound (or should I say kilo) of Oaxacan Gold would be made up of many "siblings."
These plants would have much in common with eachother, as they have adapted to the environment over generations, and have the same parents/ genetic lineage - but they still have their unique differences, as siblings do. This adds tons of minor modulations to the effect.

Fast forward to today, the industry runs on "clones." Most of these modern genetics are actually garbage - but there's so much thick marketing that most don't notice. These modern strains usually have weak genetics, low ceiling height on the buzz, zero pest resistance - most of these strains couldn't last one season without being grown in a sterilized clean room with computer monitored conditions. It's the exact opposite of a hardy "weed."

And yes, no lightbulb will ever be able to do what the sun does. That's more science-fiction from the grow shops.

GoldenBud

They're all very strong, at least on paper
the Platinum Punch case proved that doesn't matter what papers say, if the pheno hunter didn't check each pheno by its power, it can be very weak by its effects... sad but true
the Platinum has a ton of trichomes and on paper it's 25% or so, and still, very weak

it all depends who is behind the pheno...maybe it is just pretty, not strong
every pheno have to be checked when the 'hunter' is sober and can judge if it's strong or not..

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
the Platinum Punch case proved that doesn't matter what papers say, if the pheno hunter didn't check each pheno by its power, it can be very weak by its effects... sad but true
the Platinum has a ton of trichomes and on paper it's 25% or so, and still, very weak

it all depends who is behind the pheno...maybe it is just pretty, not strong
every pheno have to be checked when the 'hunter' is sober and can judge if it's strong or not..

That's why I've worn this quote in my signature for some years, from a real triple OG of this industry, the Vapor Brothers.
“Sometimes the shwaggy stuff is happier than today's super duper.” - Vapor Brothers

That's a quote from 2012 by the way, so this isn't a brand new observation. Even ten years ago people could see the slippery slope from putting too much emphasis on "bag appeal"
People should check the full post as it's excellent.

It's funny because the longer I experience cannabis the more I realize a lot of these ideologies we cling to aren't that accurate.
IMHO much of the modern ultra high potency claims are baseless, I was blowing dense opaque white volcano bags in 2012 on trim.
I've pressed rosin from stuff that looked like trash and yielded more than the prettiest, shiniest tops.
It's an "appeal to modernism" fallacy that all this new stuff is better, simply based on some pseudo-progressiveness that everything is getting better (it's not)

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Once upon a more civilized era with regard for metaphysics and natural law: when plants were grown from seeds, a "strain" was more like a "crop," with innate variations between every plant.

I still reside in that era! ;)
All my weed is grown from seed!

Have a few classics that have proven their quality and always add some new strains for tryout.
Used to grow under lamps (few grows a year) but switched to greenhouse seasonal growing. Indoors was very prone to bugs, after a few years spint became a problem. Also mold was a risk, especially when aiming for 'mega-buds' (on rather tiny plants)..

When i switched to greenhouse i also started to use organic ferts and tend to stay rather low fert-wise.
In the greenhouse nature itself assists the grow : aphids came and soon enough ladybugs came to the rescue. Spiders also
lend a helping hand. I've even seen a tit hunting for caterpillars and bugs 👍

Plants themselves are much more resilient when grown under the sun, they simply outgrow most problems. Ime their flowers are also much tastier and more potent (like a wider range of effects) compared to the same strain in indoor conditions.
Don't ever underestimate the power of the sun (and nature/seasons/...)
Anyhow, this works for me: most of my weed is very tasty and still consistently gets me there, and when necessary it can knock me off my feet easily...
Like you say: no two plants will be exactly the same in this scenario but that's how i like it!

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Have been chasing terpenes for a year or two, trying to determine exactly why some weed is better than others. I used to think it was the difference between sativa and indica, this might have been true in the old days if I understand it.

I chose strains of weed with very strong interesting smells and very different terpene profiles. Some terpenes are less common than others.

I started blending strains about a year ago. I really like that, it's addictive. I mix four or five complimentary strains to give a wide terpene spectrum. Turns out you can taste every strain/terpene in the blend if you try. Don't really know if it's better, but I know that my brain no longer wants individual strains.

A low temp terp hit from my blend is very strong, very sweet, but it won't give you a proper head buzz unless you put in a weed that gives the head buzz. I'm fairly certain there is a difference in compounds that explains why some strains give a better head buzz, but I can't seem to figure it out.
We would get along just fine...

not sure if dank is the correct word.
If I'm understanding correctly, my crew calls this "dankerous". It's a pungent dank smell, but to the point where it's dangerous in the eyes of the law :lol:

it won't give you a proper head buzz unless you put in a weed that gives the head buzz.
the strain I have right now, a head buzz (assuming you mean psychoactive traits) wouldn't be possible it seems.
This strain gives me a very heavy, almost drunk feeling. Looking at the strain, I now see it's an indica, which is encouraging as I enjoy when they stay true to their traits.

Weed is just so complicated...

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I smoked dope for nearly 50 years and have been vaping for seven or eight. I buy the strongest tested dope at legal shops. Right now I've got flower from Nova Scotia that's 25 and 30%, highest I've ever seen...and tasty too. Over the last three years, I've taken a deep dive into high-end concentrates, with a preference for live resins and live rosins. I look for flavor, scent, and especially strength. My tolerance is high, but I really do get stoned out nearly every day after the first couple of tokes of the day. Typically I don't get high until the late afternoon, when I exercise, so its 18-20 hours since my last hit. That daily break is apparently enough to allow my stony nerve receptors to become receptive anew. Sometimes even when I'm really buzzed, if I have another dab of really good stuff, my buzz grows stronger. Sometimes when I'm stoned, it seems like no matter how much more I inbibe of fantastic stuff, I don't get more stoned and wonder why I'm throwing good money away. Just the way our bodies are and just the way it is.

GoldenBud

Over the last three years, I've taken a deep dive into high-end concentrates, with a preference for live resins and live rosins. I look for flavor, scent, and especially strength.
and that's one of the reasons why the "pheno hunting" became something that growers, maybe, don't invest in.... they know that all the weed herb will be made into concentrates, and they say, "hey, it's gonna be dope anyway, let's save time choosing pheno"
because once it's concentrated.... it's gonna be dope no matter which pheno... or like... you less likely to feel it..

but advantage of concentrates that they won't likely to get mold, they take less volume to store, it's a natural moving into this world... technology.... I'm seeing the positive things too....

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I'm guessing that you're not that familiar with concentrates. They ain't just THC or THC with terpenes added back. Most better stuff includes all the original terpenes and other entourage effect promoting substances of the original plant. Only the highest quality plant makes the highest quality concentrate. Taste and effect count greatly on quality of extracts, whether rosin, resin, or shatter, crumble, sauce, or diamonds.

GoldenBud

I'm guessing that you're not that familiar with concentrates. They ain't just THC or THC with terpenes added back. Most better stuff includes all the original terpenes and other entourage effect promoting substances of the original plant. Only the highest quality plant makes the highest quality concentrate. Taste and effect count greatly on quality of extracts, whether rosin, resin, or shatter, crumble, sauce, or diamonds.
I know these live resin + terps, right? effects from outer space from minimum dosage...had the pleasure to try 2-3 times
if that's what you mean, no herb can be a competitor in what so ever... the world definately goes there

the day which the price of concentrates will be low is coming... more technology, more tools, less price.. as the years go by

and also, many people quit herb because it's too weak for them after dabbing every day, eh?

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

AJS

Calm Consistency
I know these live resin + terps, right? effects from outer space from minimum dosage...had the pleasure to try 2-3 times
if that's what you mean, no herb can be a competitor in what so ever... the world definately goes there

the day which the price of concentrates will be low is coming... more technology, more tools, less price.. as the years go by

and also, many people quit herb because it's too weak for them after dabbing every day, eh?
I go off and on.
If I vape flower for a while, then go to dabs, dabs get me pretty stoned.
If I stick to dabs for a few weeks, and switch back to flower, flower gets me pretty stoned.

Vaping flower is still very potent. You're essentially stripping the dab right off the flower with a strong enough vape. Plus other goodies that may be lost in the extraction process.

It's easier to go over your dose on concentrates, but I think both are capable of getting me where I want to get with the same amount of ease if I switch back and forth.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I go off and on.
If I vape flower for a while, then go to dabs, dabs get me pretty stoned.
If I stick to dabs for a few weeks, and switch back to flower, flower gets me pretty stoned.

Vaping flower is still very potent. You're essentially stripping the dab right off the flower with a strong enough vape. Plus other goodies that may be lost in the extraction process.

It's easier to go over your dose on concentrates, but I think both are capable of getting me where I want to get with the same amount of ease if I switch back and forth.

Sounds a lot more like my routines lately. I'll use concentrates mostly for a week, or a few weeks...and then I'll switch back to mostly flower...then after a few weeks I may switch back to mostly concentrates for a couple weeks...then switch back...etc.

chary-ka

Sounds a lot more like my routines lately. I'll use concentrates mostly for a week, or a few weeks...and then I'll switch back to mostly flower...then after a few weeks I may switch back to mostly concentrates for a couple weeks...then switch back...etc.
That is my routine too. I'll mix in flower nights from time to time when I am dabbing for the week. And when I do flower for a week, I'll occasionally at the end of the night do a small single hit on a ConNectar.

CANtalk

Well…it has been 4 years since I started this post.

I get used to get “not so good highs” as the first months, but still nice highs. I used to vape only fridays or saturdays….but I started to vap ocasionally on wednesdays. I noticed, of course, the more days between sessions, the better highs.

Through these years I’ve taken several, T-Breaks, changing vaps, strains…. But lately, even with a 15 days break, the first time I vaped was just like if I wouldn’t have taken that 15 days break.

I’m seriously thinking about trying Dr. Sulak’s resensitization process…to be honest, weed seems to have lost kind of its appeal to me. I miss these regular highs I’ve had these last 4 years. Now is just a little buzz and, sometimes, a nice high, if I wait 5/6 days.

Any advices?
Sorry to hear about the struggle. I was here in this thread three years ago trying to help. Cannabis tolerance is a huge bitch because it's so easy & fast to build. I can feel a big difference in simply vaping three days in a row. Dr. Sulak has sage advice and is worth trying... he's got a number of videos that should be helpful.

Regular breaks and reducing cannabis doses is how to address tolerance. And the more you go, the better it gets. One may have to make significant changes to get a low enough tolerance. Sorry to hear the 15 day break didn't help. Our internal cannabis receptors need 28-30 days to reset (upregulate). FWIW, 15 days off doesn't let receptor resensitization occur very much when there's been a high tolerance built up. The good news is that with enough effort and time, we're able to get back to even low low tolerance and big big f/x (by constraining the amount of vaping cannabis enough. Longer breaks and lower amounts/doses.

Hope that helps and we're rooting 4 u to find the magic again :tup:.

HAF right now (Friday and the first time vaping since Sunday), so sorry for any spelling/grammar awkwardness :razz:.

I use to listen to music when I vape, turn off the lights and enjoy a couple of good records in vinyl. I used to enjoy this A LOT, now, sometimes, I get bored when I finish the first LP, that is when usually mi high was at his top (45min maybe) and I could really “feel” and enjoy the music at another level thanks to THC.
I'm big into music, and really enjoy it while high as well... especially on weekends! Been playing music today and now :nod:. The cool music thread in the FC Lounge is excellent!

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

JBone65

You have to consider that you can have a bunch of different "strains" and not actually have much variety.

I could go buy a hundred different strains here in California that are colloquially the same thing.

Lets break this down a bit.

A pound (or should I say kilo) of Oaxacan Gold would be made up of many "siblings."
These plants would have much in common with eachother, as they have adapted to the environment over generations, and have the same parents/ genetic lineage - but they still have their unique differences, as siblings do. This adds tons of minor modulations to the effect.

Fast forward to today, the industry runs on "clones." Most of these modern genetics are actually garbage - but there's so much thick marketing that most don't notice. These modern strains usually have weak genetics, low ceiling height on the buzz, zero pest resistance - most of these strains couldn't last one season without being grown in a sterilized clean room with computer monitored conditions. It's the exact opposite of a hardy "weed."

And yes, no lightbulb will ever be able to do what the sun does. That's more science-fiction from the grow shops.
Interesting food for thought.

First, let me say that all weed is good, and most does what it's intended to do, for somebody somewhere. I only (kinda) know what I'm looking for. I sometimes get lucky and find weed that gives me a decent "head buzz". You know what I'm talking about. Bees in the cabeza, etc., etc..

Tend to find it in strains labeled (or mislabeled) sativa, but not that often. The word sativa has become a sales gimmick to some degree.

It's definitely not a function of the cost to grow (or buy) or the THC concentration, but there must be a strong connection to seed genetics.

Sounds like I've been vaping clones and chemicals from a simulated environment (i.e. structure, lights, fans, temperature/humidity control, insect avoidance/treatment, etc.).

To get the full generic benefits of a proven strain, I'm thinking about planting 1-2 old school sativas in natural (free) sunlight. I'll have to keep a reserve supply in the freezer just in case, although I hope to have a means to protect plants from severe weather and extreme heat. Maybe some day....

For now, enjoying blending cheap store bought strains (in Ok., avg $52/oz) in a 4 pint tupperware container. A wide terp spectrum seems to have a strong effect on me. Although it's potentially OCD, it doesn't cost any more in the long run to mix multiple strains with complimentary (fresh, pungent) terpene profiles. One good thing about a blend, mixing in a strain which has a certain effect on the body seems to affect the entire blend. Maybe the presence of a greater number of compounds is more important than a high concentration of just a few compounds, etc.. Being a tightwad, and trying to make quick decisions in dispensaries, it's tough to choose the right weed. Sometimes it pays to blend it.:myday:

Last edited:

JBone65

is this the price also for the top shelf, strongest weed available?
Top shelf can cost anywhere from $80 to $200+/oz. Used to think the top shelf was better.

I used to buy ounces in the $140-150 range, the weed was mostly great, sometimes just typical, or even leaving something to be desired, often testing great but with an inadequate head buzz. I was increasingly frustrated with dispensaries.

An unusually good bud tender opened a $51 ounce of prepacked Sungrown smalls (popcorn) just to convince me it was outstanding. She was right, the head buzz is excellent, better than weed costing 3x as much. I was shocked. Haven't bought an expensive ounce since.

Weedmaps has searching and filtering options to search 500+ dispensaries in Oklahoma county for hot deals.

Once at a store, I smell multiple strains, examine test sheets carefully and refer to AskGrowers.com for more info. Sometimes I have enough info to know, more often I can't tell if a strain gives a proper head buzz before buying it, but for $40-60/oz it's not such a big risk. If blended with weed that definitely gives the head buzz, it's all good.

Looking for fresh and pungent strains with excellent test sheets, high THC and specific terpenes that will compliment my blend. I'm thinking I'm getting a richer, more full flavor from a strong blend. That helps my enjoyment, but it often still comes down to adding at least one strain specifically for head-buzz.

Check out this strain. I bought 3 ounces of Tropicana Cookies for $37.5 apiece otd. 33% THC, 2.5% terpenes, dank & purple. The smell is too strong to open indoors.

Edit: If I find the right blend, I can use the supply in the freezer to make the same or a similar blend several times. Wasn't enjoying the individual strains I was finding, plus each was drastically different from the one before and the change was sometimes traumatic....

Again sorry for the long post. I'm stoned and bored....:myday::leaf::peace:

Tropicana-Cookies-7-22.jpg

PXL-20220710-192223324.jpg

Screenshot-20220729-074956.png

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Check out this strain. I bought 3 ounces of Tropicana Cookies for $37.5 apiece otd. 33% THC, dank & purple. The smell is too strong to open indoors.
if it gives a good brain high it's an unreal bargain.. some day I will have these prices..and yeah, strong smell is really a good indicator.. the terpenes enhance the effects.....

TheFatBastard

Sorry to hear about the struggle. I was here in this thread three years ago trying to help. Cannabis tolerance is a huge bitch because it's so easy & fast to build. I can feel a big difference in simply vaping three days in a row. Dr. Sulak has sage advice and is worth trying... he's got a number of videos that should be helpful.

Regular breaks and reducing cannabis doses is how to address tolerance. And the more you go, the better it gets. One may have to make significant changes to get a low enough tolerance. Sorry to hear the 15 day break didn't help. Our internal cannabis receptors need 28-30 days to reset (upregulate). FWIW, 15 days off doesn't let receptor resensitization occur very much when there's been a high tolerance built up. The good news is that with enough effort and time, we're able to get back to even low low tolerance and big big f/x (by constraining the amount of vaping cannabis enough. Longer breaks and lower amounts/doses.

Hope that helps and we're rooting 4 u to find the magic again :tup:.

HAF right now (Friday and the first time vaping since Sunday), so sorry for any spelling/grammar awkwardness :razz:.

I'm big into music, and really enjoy it while high as well... especially on weekends! Been playing music today and now :nod:. The cool music thread in the FC Lounge is excellent!

:peace: :leaf:

Totally agree!

Guess weed has become “less fun” because of the tolerance….and the routine.

I mean, I was always looking for friday nights to vape, waiting the whole week to have my treat… I always do the same ritual, look for a couple of good LP’s to play in my turntable, heat the V-Tower or the Flowerpot, put my relax chair in position, strategically placed in the sweet spot facing the speakers, turn off the lights and enjoy a couple of hours of music in total darkness while vaping. Amazing experiences for years, enjoyed music as never did before. I also use to vape Saturday nights and watch a live concert in my home cinema while vaping. Man, the first times with weed just felt like if I was there in the concert, first row! :science:

Since a couple of years, I’d also vape occasionally a tuesday, or a wednesday, just to relax and have a good time…

And I did, but you know, it is not a party if it happens everyday……

Miss the effects and the highs I used to have, now I get good highs from time to time, but most sessions is just “OK, is fun and relaxing”.

I have to say that I thought tolerance wouldn’t be a problem, since I don’t use to vape that much, and I have access to all the weed that I want, since I grow it myself. Always thought “I don’t mind about tolerance, since I can always use more weed”, but I guess it doesn’t certainly works that way. I’ve found out that no matter how much weed I use, the high is not better. I use to reach a point, like in 45 minutes, that no matter how much more weed I vape, the high doesn’t grow. I use to feel a more strong effect when dabbing rosin that I make myself, but, since it is a concentrate, guess I reach the “high” faster and maybe a little stronger…. But not that “almost psychedelic“ high I used to get just packing the little screen of my V-Tower (packing the elbow) with like 0.1gr or even less weed.

Guess I should do a serious break and see what happens, or maybe use the Dr. Sulak resensitization process. I would really like to reset my relationship with the weed, and also guess that can not happen if you like to vape 3 or 4 times a week. Maybe a good 1 month break and then keep low dosage.

As I say, weed availability/ quantity is not a problem…. So I guess my tolerance is. To the weed, and also, to the ”set and setting”.

But is also a bummer to sacrifice these “weed and music nights”…. Guess I must find a balance.

GoldenBud

But not that “almost psychedelic“ high I used to get just packing the little screen of my V-Tower
try getting some strain like Ghost Train Haze , or something with these gas-lemon terps maybe (it's also the thc ofc ....) , maybe Super Lemon Haze, or like..even maybe LSD or Mazar, but something that the pheno is super psychadelic high
I can tell you that I've done now around 0.1gr of ghost train haze and it made me close my eyes viewing visions so psychadelic.... it all depends on the pheno. same high as 2004, when i was a noob. damn

i also think you may have became "immune" to strain that contains Cookies / GSC / Kush etc' .... gelato so on .... something in the DNA of these strains are less psychadelic than the lemon/gas/pine strains....

Last edited:
Top Bottom