• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Who vapes a lot? And how much? (Not a competition)

Peloton

Vapes Hard
agreed, I went trough more weed when I still smoked only once a week. at that time I rolled my joints as fat as I could(some people thought I wouldn't be able to get the paper closed when I filled it, never weighed it myself but some friends estimated I put 1,5-2 grams in one joint)
those joints lasted 15-20 minutes, and after finishing one I would wait about 20-30 minutes before lighting another. did that only one night a week, so ofcourse really high everytime. I've even had some 'snow'(like a tv with bad reception) in my vision one time
I smoked that much because when I just started smoking my tolerance was really high, didn't notice anything my first 5 times smoking and the first time I actually noticed something was the first joint I rolled myself, pure instead of with tobacco as the times before(wich is common here), and mostly smoked myself(was with 2 friends, but they only had a few hits, and one of them smoked my ashcone... since it was so compacted by my bad rolling there was still some unburned weed in the middle), so at first I thought I would always need that much to get high

by now the amount I smoked in one night at that time could easily last me a week of heavy daily vaping, probably even multiple weeks.
a gram last me a little over a week now, but what I had back then was less potent, but it was also a kind of effect where it was easy(for me) to smoke more of it.
if I try to get as high as I got back then now I would just fall asleep, but what I had at that time was some sativa that would keep me awake and only make me a giggling pile in the corner of the couch, and cause some paranoia, but paranoia from weed has never been a problem for me, I actually enjoy it.
most I ever vaped was when I just began vaping, found some weed I didn't know I had, didn't weigh it but my guess at the time was 30 grams but at the time I had barely any experience with seeing certain weights of weed since I never judged quantity in grams but in buds or amount needed to roll a joint
that amount lasted me 3 weeks
after that my usage started decreasing untill stabilizing it's current point

My transition into vaporizing was similar... went from getting shitfaced on the fattest j's, blunts, and bowls I could suck down, to where I am now. Seeing my friends throw 2g+ of high grade into a wrap nowadays makes me want to go, "NOOOO! We could of all been high for days off of that". Of course, they don't understand. And also like you mentioned, I get high off way less product than I ever thought would be possible. All I have to do is load up what would have been "one big ass bong rip" into a vaporizer, and I can stay elevated for most of my day with no burnt out comedown feeling.

djonkoman

that burntout comedown feeling was the reason I never smoked daily, my transition to vaping also became my transition to daily vaping. and still within a few weeks my usage per week was way lower, altough I never become that giggling pile anymore. well I do ocassionally giggle if I'm high enough, but not anymore like that, where I did nothing else as giggling/laughing without sound

I have the same with my friends who all smoke joints, they don't throw in as much as I used to do tough, they all just roll regular thickness joints mixed with tobacco. but still what they throw in one of the many joints of the evening would be enough for me for the entire evening, getting a better high and taste too.

djonkoman,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
that burntout comedown feeling was the reason I never smoked daily, my transition to vaping also became my transition to daily vaping. and still within a few weeks my usage per week was way lower, altough I never become that giggling pile anymore. well I do ocassionally giggle if I'm high enough, but not anymore like that, where I did nothing else as giggling/laughing without sound

I have the same with my friends who all smoke joints, they don't throw in as much as I used to do tough, they all just roll regular thickness joints mixed with tobacco. but still what they throw in one of the many joints of the evening would be enough for me for the entire evening, getting a better high and taste too.

:tup: The powers of vaporizing are a universal truth!

Peloton,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Vitolo where are you buddy? :D

MFLB or Zap tends to conserve quite nicely.

SS Coil VG and SSV tend to run through it a bit more quickly :D

AGBeer, I agree. I vape much less with my MFLB (speaking of, think I'll have a trench right after typing this post...;)). And I use more when vaping through my whip vape. Sometimes I vape more than I typically would because I enjoy the taste/ritual aspect. I'd say I vape a lot in general (daily), but I'm VERY active (and also a professional, though I wake n bake on occasion, depending on my day ahead). Always vape after work/pre workout, after dinner, and before bed to ensure my good night's rest.

On the weekends, all bets are off. I'll wake n bake my ass off, and I'll vape my nuts off depending on what I'm doing over the weekend.

I was a daily combuster (bong hits) before finding vaporization in January this year. I feel SO much better and I keep the same schedule I had when I was combusting.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
hahah "vape my nuts off" is on my schedule for everyday :lol:

i average about 1oz every 2 weeks if i'm good. plus hash/kief/wax
i think i need to stop messin around with the hash/wax stuff. that has been kill my tolerance.

ilovebOObs,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
AGBeer, I agree. I vape much less with my MFLB (speaking of, think I'll have a trench right after typing this post...;)). And I use more when vaping through my whip vape. Sometimes I vape more than I typically would because I enjoy the taste/ritual aspect. I'd say I vape a lot in general (daily), but I'm VERY active (and also a professional, though I wake n bake on occasion, depending on my day ahead). Always vape after work/pre workout, after dinner, and before bed to ensure my good night's rest.

On the weekends, all bets are off. I'll wake n bake my ass off, and I'll vape my nuts off depending on what I'm doing over the weekend.

I was a daily combuster (bong hits) before finding vaporization in January this year. I feel SO much better and I keep the same schedule I had when I was combusting.

You know, there IS a house or two for sale in my neighborhood... (I need a RESPONSIBLE cannabro that isnt into all kinds of stupid shit cause they actually have a life)

Aside from the working out deal (aside from playing the hell out of my drums daily) you pretty much described my vaping habits. (At least when I can get away with it)

AGBeer,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
You know, there IS a house or two for sale in my neighborhood... (I need a RESPONSIBLE cannabro that isnt into all kinds of stupid shit cause they actually have a life)

Aside from the working out deal (aside from playing the hell out of my drums daily) you pretty much described my vaping habits. (At least when I can get away with it)

Haha! That's awesome, AGBeer, and flattering too! I'd totally dig being your "cannabro" neighbor! And wouldn't you know it--I'm a bass player, so we'd have vaping and playing in common. :cheers: I've always considered myself a "drummer's bassist," if you catch my drift.

Also, I'm giving you 5,000 points for "cannabro." Well done, sir! :tup: I got a big kick out of that and will use it often (giving due credit).

I love the art of incorporating vaporization into my daily routine. As I mentioned on another thread, there's great satisfaction in the discipline of moderation. My priorities are set, I do what's needed but demand excellence and strive to exceed expectations. I'm very fortunate to have created a solid work/life balance, part of which includes me vaping my balls to high heaven! :freak: But I've worked and continue to work very hard to keep that balance. In other words, I don't take my fortune/life for granted.

Sorry to get all corny--I just vaped a wandload of blue dream with a shitload of kief at a slightly-higher temp than typical for me.

Vape on, my friends.

NewSchoolExplorer

Yep i have gone trough 15 g of quality herb many times.(it happens at least 2 times a month and if there are parties, lodging , etc.. . Have in mind that i have heavy insomnia diagnosed when being 6 years old.. So it often happens that i am on for 24-72 hours.. I've done 50 g in three days.. while on acid/ethnobotanicals.. :) They give me so much power... that i can vape all away :). And always i need there to be more than one strain.. or i loose lust to vape so much :).. It is like a journey the more fuel u put the further will go..
It's sad only for my funds..
I have no limit.. just give me different and tasty strains and will never get tired of vaping them.. and tripping like a mofo...
I use mj not only to stone my self or to make me high... I use it as a halluciogen i higher doses (you may have experienced that on high doses of edibles :).. ) I use is a sleeplessness remedy :) To go to bed normally takes me about 0.5 g on my mw which i take i 2-3 fast fat thick strokes.. and then i cough a bit .. and go straight in my bed so i can't miss the sleeping train :).. Often it happens that ideas come instead of dreams.. and they can keep me up until i finish them..
My favorite stuff is BHO and bubble hash.. They are doing the sleep job very well .. I've vaped 0.2 g of BHO with 0.2 bubble hash.. with a bed of damiana.. and that is the only time i have ever blacked out in my life.. thanks to my MW :) too.. I was buzzing and hallucinating and waving and the rush was ripping my soul for about 30-40 minutes after i came to consciousness..

For insomnia I recommend using higher temperatures. If you get yourself to be physically tired by working out and such it helps with insomnia along with a good sesh. I have a minor case of insomnia but recently I have been doing much better.

BTW nice thread to get a consensus. I used to vape a lot of oils and my tolerance went really high and I would need at least a .2 dab of some homemade top shelf vac purged BHO. I am currently trying to practice moderation because I came to learn that if you continuously use a certain amount of cannabis your body will get used to it whereas if you maintain yourself at a given level and splurge on special occasions your overall experience and budget will reward you.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey NSE :). This is very funny for me reading now that post of the "Abuser diary". I will quote a more recent post on the theme from another thread.
There were few things that helped me reduce my usage . It is very important what device you use.. !!!
I was abusing as a smoker more than 5 g a day sometimes.. I was abusing with my DBV 3-4 g daily..
I was abusing with my magic wand.. ( 1-3 g daily) ..Since i got my UD my usage is down to (0.2 - 0.5 daily ).
I blame the load size for my tolerance.. It like when eating in big plates people tend to have more food .. than eating in small plates. Controlled dosage is and extraction efficiency should be you main helpers in the quest.
Also you can try other herbs. I can get nice effects off few other herbs than mj :
I love wormwood hash, intoxicating mint, white sage,damiana,lotus varieties,wild dagga ... etc.. There is an ethnobotanicals thread you can check on if interested :p.

Fulvic

Depends on how I'm feeling...

Typically, I'll dab less than half a gram of BHO and vape a little over a gram of nug, daily.

Fulvic,

crawdad

floatin
.1 maybe .2, depends....but on the weekends its more like 1 or 2+, i like the weekends.

its interesting to me to look at the numbers sometimes, but mostly i find i enjoy what i do when im not calculating too much, just feeling and doing, and doing some more!!!

crawdad,

stonedwarman

I got paid to kill people.
I vape before class, after class, and at night before sleeping to ward off nightmares :). 7 grams normally lasts about 10 days.

stonedwarman,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
My daily average is .53 of indoor grown cannabis, I would say it's my minimum, if I had more supply I would puff around 1.2 (that's what I take for each vacation day)
Theses days I also consume a serving of AVB alcohol tincture a couple hours before sleep. That really helps with insomnia.

I vape 24/7, even some times I wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss, my volcano is always on, I take a loaded bowl and pump a balloon that I puff on the bed while falling back asleep :zzz:

I use my stash very consistently trough the days mainly because of the cost. I try to exhale as little as possible and I split in a lot of small bowls to maximize absorption.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm at about 2.5g/day average (can be as low as 1.25-1.5/day for a few days sometimes and as high as about 3g/day at the higher end occasionally). I vape from waking up until going to bed 365 days a year (unless I can't avoid leaving the country and am going somewhere where I won't be able to get meds or the potential for persecution/prosecution is too high)

When I use to smoke it was about the same. When I had unlimited amounts it was about the same. I have cut back to weekly use in the past for a few years but that saw a significant rise in alcohol and tobacco consumption (both of which I do not use anymore), and overall negative consequences of stopping. (I'm more stable with cannabis than without ... or at least notice more easily when I'm swinging too far in one direction or the other)

I have a friend that's at about 7g/day avg for chronic pain ...

GKritz

I wake n bake daily usually vaping between a .7 and 1.4. When my purple days was all I had I was able to keep my consumption WAY down but ever since I got my cloud I have to pace myself throughout the day. I feel like its always a good time for another bowl. I think I'm addicted to clouds.

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
When I do have something in my stash, I vape almost daily. I'd say an average evening session is about two bowls, or approx. 0,5-0,7g. I'm a fairly early sleeper, so if it's been a long day I might vape just one bowl. On weekends I might go through double the usual amount, unless I have something important to do :D.

I don't consider myself a medical user, ie. I don't have any particular ailments that I find cannabis is helpful for, except maybe general stress/anxiety. I'm on medication for depression (escitalopram), _maybe_ cannabis helps with that also, but I haven't paid attention :D.

Lemon Curry?,

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
If I'm really going hard I can dab anywhere from half a gram to a gram of concentrate over the course of a day. On a more regular basis I usually consume anywhere from .25 to .5g of hash oil daily. I feel like it matches up with the amount I used to combust daily, which was around 2 grams of flower give or take.

Marihuana,

shredder

Lately about .2-.3 grams of rosin, and .1gram rso in a cannacap at night. I've been 99% concentrates lately and about .4 grams total per day I'd say. Slightly more when my mean friends force more on my innocent self.

Krazy

Back in the day I would have fit right in. Now a days I'm in the wrong thread, lol.

Krazy,
Reactions: Morty
Top Bottom