• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Who vapes a lot? And how much? (Not a competition)

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
With 1/8th going for ~$65 in IL in dispensaries, with some of you consuming OUNCES a day.. my mind is about to explode :o a lot of lottery winners on FC

I'm currently an all day user (no work, depression, bored out of my mind during the day because I have no interests or motivation, and cannabis helps a bit not lose my mind), but even so I still don't go over .4-.5/a day max... usually closer to .25g, and really can't financially justify using more than .15g a day at the very very most because it's so expensive. I only use a VapCap with loads between .03-.07g each depending on how I feel. Each load keeps me ok without wanting more bowls for a couple hours or so. I do feel that with all-day usage regardless of dose (ie if you're under the influence most of the day), you feel worse in the long run and the highs feel flat and dull very quickly (still better than feeling trapped and suffocated from depression). Unfortunately I feel addicted/need it right now due to my circumstances.. if I worked and could only use it once a day max, highs feel a lot more 'productive' mentally, and enjoyable, and actually feel like a high instead of feeling muted. Taking just a few days break resets my tolerance, but it's quite hard to break at the moment when my days already feel so empty

I know medical patients actually NEED high amounts, and I wonder why if it is medical, why they have to pay for all of this out of pocket. I get growing is an option to some, but that still requires a lot of knowledge, space, a place that doesn't mind the flower baskets and setup, and equipment costs too, gosh knows what else since I don't grow, and even then I'd assume quality and THC count would be nowhere near than if grown commercially. Prices need to come down on this/insurance should pick up the tab for legitimate medical use like it does with much other medicine like meth (ADHD medicine) or opium.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
With 1/8th going for ~$65 in IL in dispensaries, with some of you consuming OUNCES a day.. my mind is about to explode :o a lot of lottery winners on FC

I'm currently an all day user (no work, depression, bored out of my mind during the day because I have no interests or motivation, and cannabis helps a bit not lose my mind), but even so I still don't go over .4-.5/a day max... usually closer to .25g, and really can't financially justify using more than .15g a day at the very very most because it's so expensive. I only use a VapCap with loads between .03-.07g each depending on how I feel. Each load keeps me ok without wanting more bowls for a couple hours or so. I do feel that with all-day usage regardless of dose (ie if you're under the influence most of the day), you feel worse in the long run and the highs feel flat and dull very quickly (still better than feeling trapped and suffocated from depression). Unfortunately I feel addicted/need it right now due to my circumstances.. if I worked and could only use it once a day max, highs feel a lot more 'productive' mentally, and enjoyable, and actually feel like a high instead of feeling muted. Taking just a few days break resets my tolerance, but it's quite hard to break at the moment when my days already feel so empty

I know medical patients actually NEED high amounts, and I wonder why if it is medical, why they have to pay for all of this out of pocket. I get growing is an option to some, but that still requires a lot of knowledge, space, a place that doesn't mind the flower baskets and setup, and equipment costs too, gosh knows what else since I don't grow, and even then I'd assume quality and THC count would be nowhere near than if grown commercially. Prices need to come down on this/insurance should pick up the tab for legitimate medical use like it does with much other medicine like meth (ADHD medicine) or opium.

Feel for ya buddy, been in this depression scenario many times. All the best to you and yours.

arb

Semi shaved ape
65x8=$520.00
Not sure of your living circumstances but for the price of a oz you an easily buy everything you need to grow.
Growing is WAY easier than it seems,if you can take care of a dog you can grow.
Handles all of your listed issues in one fell swoop plus chicks dig growers.
Mrs.arb says it's so and I can tell by how her eyes get all googly she means that shit.
👻

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Does anyone have a good resource or guide to growing?

Not really a guide, but @ohmygodimsohigh / Troy / 420Vapezone has a bit of growing stuff on his channel too. He's actually trying to simply document his experiences as a novice grower, so it's less „if you don't do it like this you're a fool!”. Might help you to focus on the major things without getting drowned in details.

...he will post updates on his current second grow frequently he says.

Siebter,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

Gunky

Ed Rosenthal: Marijuana Growers Handbook
61rJ0bbrm2L._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

Save yourself so much hassle, and so many people determined to tell you that you NEED to use x/y/z fancy expensive thing and just buy a book on gardening.

Ed Rosenthal books are good IMHO.

Gunky

1598975121117.jpeg
Some of these general books like Rosenthal and Cervantes are slightly out of date as regards some of the technology, like recent developments in lighting, but they are very solid on the basics. I use Ed's book all the time and have the kindle version too so I can look things up.

strech

avoid cannabis forums completely they will make your life hard for no reason other than profit margin.
Try a tomato or rose forum or best of all a horticultural course or three.
I'm a horticulturalist by trade. So growing things is like second nature.

I was looking for more cannabis specific resources.

I will look into the grow bible and the othe book listed above.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I'm a horticulturalist by trade. So growing things is like second nature.

I was looking for more cannabis specific resources.

The two writers mentioned above are a great resource, Ed Rosenthal and Jorge Cervantes. Both have multiple books out.

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Great grow information and feedback! We should be sure to have it in threads discussing growing. Try to get this thread back on track regarding " Who vapes a lot? And how much? "

When I started vaping it decreased my usage compared to smoking. Then it increased it. It just tastes so damn good. I over vape like I over eat. I was going through an ounce a week. I was spending roughly 800 a month, sometimes a lot more sometimes a little less. I have decreased in the recent months. I go through 1/2 ounce a week currently, sometimes a lot more sometimes a little less.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Get a book, avoid forums
Ed Rosenthal or Jorge Cervantes will teach you all you need. Also, avoid cheap stuff and really expensive stuff is often a rip-off as well.

Last edited:

vapirtoo

I use an 1/8 about every two weeks. I vape every day all day with my various devices.
If I'm active I use less. Lately my lazy ass has been vaping and not doing much else.
When I get really high I like to bike, walk or canoe. Really high forces my wife to drive me to
the canoe launch site. I call her when I'm done.

crossfader

Pretty heavy user, I smoke mainly for anxiety/racing thoughts but use recreationally just as much. I'll do wake n' bakes 2-3 mornings plus 1 or 2 times during the day if I have no plans, otherwise it's 2 or 3 times on a weeknight but on weekends all bets are off as I'll hit the vape 4-5 times within 6-8 hours on Thurs./Fri./Sat. evenings. I'm vaping as frequently as I used to when using the bong/pipe but using much less. When I combusted I'd go thru 7 grams in a week. It's lasting much longer with the vaping/elbow packs. I'm a heavy Indica & Hybrid fan, not really into straight up Sativas. I usually will have 2 strains on hand at any given time. During the weekend sessions I'll also enjoy some good craft beers along with the vaping, hence my screen name here. In the past when I'd light up a bong or pipe, the smoke and smell would be a deterrent but with the V-Tower it's nice to use whenever and not worry about the telltale smoke aroma that would linger on me and in my basement.

Last edited:
crossfader,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom