• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
J1 :leaf:

212-AA9-CF-7965-4510-B248-C8611-E0-C5-C84.jpg

CANtalk

I love seeing people share their batch pictures, bring it on :nod:. It's not a competition... all about sharing personal experiences, inspiration and above all enjoying the shared connection of vaping cannabis. I love seeing real member flower here and all it's related feedback. Cannabis lovers unite and share.

I'm currently going with a fresh good batch of Trainwreck (sativa dominant, est. 90/10 S/I ratio). Here's the batch picture again. Highly recommended and enjoy.
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

I find it's quite frosty/potent.

@Bad Dog, this was on my list of favorite sativas... cheers :evil: . I'm picking up two Oz of a new fresh batch of Acapulco Gold soon. Same source as ever and it's been top notch. My friends have been jonesing for it and most of it's for them (shared buy). I see AG legal for $20 per gram here (Canada) with avg looking pictures and lab THC testing :o. If interested PM reach out 👍. And keep sharing what's in your vape.

My current sativa cannabis collection is the best it's ever been with many quality and recent fresh strains, each a little different in effects from the other. It's been great to see the differences and have them available to put into rotation... pick your adventure; it's a highly recommended cannabis experience. With all the strain options and experiences, you really can dial in what you're looking for effects-wise, as well as what mood/situation you're in. The fine tuning of the cannabis experience is flat out awesome.

Have a great weekend 👍.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

In honor of the new Acapulco Gold batch I plan to pick up shortly, I went with my current batch of Acapulco Gold. I highly recommend this strong sativa. Here's a current batch picture again.
qkxbjmrn95s51.jpg

I must have grabbed a dense cola-quality pocket that I ground up coarsely for the vape... it was notably above average terpy, strong and potent :science:. I hope the new batch is as good or better 🙏.

Have a great Sunday.

fangorn

My own production... waiting the next drop... *

Eleven roses (for evening and night)
Orient Express (morning and Afternoon)
Blue dream (all the time !!)

Some older buds "i have to" finish...Candy dawg, and Black Domina explosion !

😁😍

(* Bruce Banner#3, A5 Haze S1, Nova OG, Tangerine dream 🤤😁)

gangababa

Today I am tasting the most recent delivery that Ricardo called "Orca" or Orka. My Tera tells me this is going to be good.

The Google tells me that Orca is likely a Blimburn Seeds strain; they grow from feminized seeds here in Uruguay.
:Quote: Orka is one of Blimburn’s most potent sativa strains originating from Original Haze and White Widow. It has a very high ratio of THC and CBD, producing about 21% THC. It has a cerebral, intense effect. :close-quote:

I can only hope. Tastes good like a flower should.

gangababa,
Reactions: calimac

CANtalk

New batch Acapulco Gold in the vape (strong sativa). I'm really happy with this batch pickup... it's frosty, top notch strong and potent. Check it out 👍, large pictures.
w3bwvk19zqx61.jpg

And
yju7tcl9zqx61.jpg

Perfect for any day and Sunday! Have a great afternoon.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
New flower:
CABBC474-89D9-45A0-922E-CAC478C5D4BD.jpeg

Gage Green Group: Exaltation

Type: indica/sativa
Flowering time: ~ 63 days

"Elation. Elegance. Exaltation. All from God. Thank you, God. Amen." A quote from the Psalms track in A Love Supreme by John Coltrane.
Exaltation of the Most High. To strive to be one with All. To project inner light is the origin of soul within the artist. John Coltrane is an example of
an artist who exhibited integrity and excellence in his performances and in his art. Through our work, we seek to magnify the soul within. To
inspire exaltation and involution for all beings. Let us exalt the Most High within.

The Grape Stomper OG Mass Cut is a world-famous selection from Mass Cannabis. Mass Cannabis has taken this cut to the highest level of competition, winning First Place Indica in the Los Angeles Cannabis Cup. She tastes “like fine wine,” says Mass Cannabis along with lavender and gas. Her flavor and aroma linger for days. When done right, she is one of the most resinous flowers in the lineup. Grape Stomper OG is an original creation of Gage Green Group which features the Grape Stomper and the Joseph OG.

The Breathwork male named Dizzy is a champion heralded from the Breathwork #1 series, a cross of Mendo Breath and Grateful Breath Solomon, made back in Mendocino, CA. Dizzy was selected for his profound vigor and thirst for life. He possesses a unique duck-foot leaf structure that remains flat and consistent throughout his lifecycle. Dizzy is stable and produces purple male flowers that cluster with visible resin production. Expect unseen levels of trichome production resulting in blue and purple, crystal-laden flowers. Flavors consist of sandalwood, pine, citrus, berries, and lavender

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Indica for breakfast...fuck 'em!

Cornbread:
778ABFC5-7B6E-408B-8E94-47D6E5C9D771.jpeg

Cornbread is a mostly indica hybrid created by Colorado-based breeders Rare Dankness. It is a cross between the “Katsu cut” of Bubba Kush (a distinct phenotype named for the breeder who discovered it) and Rare Dankness’ eponymous strain Rare Dankness #2. The result is a subtly flavored but potent flower that lulls users into a state of full-bodied relaxation. Cornbread has THC levels that range from 15% to 20%.

Cornbread’s flowers are small to medium sized and marked by tight, solid buds that betray a typically indica structure. The leaves are a vibrant green, and contrast with rust-colored hairs which are actually the flower’s pistils, intended to catch pollen from fertilizing male plants. Certain phenotypes of Cornbread have shades of purple as well. This latter color is the result of high concentrations of pigments called anthocyanins being activated by cool temperatures in the growing process. These colorful buds are entirely coated by trichomes, making them extremely sticky to the touch. This strain has an indefinable herbal scent, with some sharp hints of citrus lurking underneath. Breaking open the resinous flowers shows off some dank, earthy odors -- evidence of the influence of Kush in this strain’s genetics. With an uncommonly smooth smoke, Cornbread tastes spicy and lemony on the exhale; the overall impression is that of a cup of strong tea, and not of any recognizable variety of cornbread. It’s also worth noting that the pigments that give this strain its eye-popping purple hues do not have any effect on its taste -- users expecting a grape flavor profile may be disappointed. Double-bag this strain if carrying it in public, as it tends to be very pugnent.

More of a midnight treat than a wake and bake breakfast or an evening appetizer, Cornbread has mostly physical effects. Its effects may be slow to take hold, but once they do, they can engender confusion and a kind of brain fog. Smokers may be hit with a temporary pressure in the eyes and sinuses. In comfortable surroundings though, this trippy feeling soon melts into a corporal heaviness. Users can cast off stress and tension and submit to this strain’s powerful body stone. Depending on individual tolerance, couchlock is common and can go so far as to endow consumers with the psychedelic feeling of being disconnected from their own bodies. Cornbread has little tendency towards cerebral, analytical thinking, leaving users agreeable -- albeit not particularly chatty. Definitely not a strain that will aid productivity, Cornbread is better suited to taking the edge off after a long day.
Continue Reading Below

Cornbread’s heavy sedative effects make it a clear choice for medical cannabis patients with a range of ailments. Its sense of oblivion can create temporary relief from depression, anxiety, or PTSD. It can ease deep-seated aches and pains and can even be an effective treatment for insomnia. Although the risk of negative side effects is relatively low, this strain’s ability to immobilize users could induce some paranoia or panic if it’s consumed in public or in a situation where tasks need to be accomplished.

Rare Dankness sells packaged seeds of Cornbread for any prospective growers. Like many other strains, Cornbread could conceivably be grown in or outdoors, although outdoor cultivation calls for a balmy and semi-humid climate with daytime temperatures in the 70 degree Fahrenheit range. Plants grow short and bushy, and users should be sure to tend to lower branches, trimming any high-growing fan leaves that prevent light and air from reaching flowering nodes at the base. Growers who’d like to bring out this strain’s purple potential should also artificially “shock” the plants by exposing them to colder than average temperatures just before the flowering stage. Cornbread flowers within 9 to 10 weeks when grown indoors and offers growers a high yield. As noted, this is a pungent variety -- those looking to keep their growing operations discreet should put odor control measures like carbon air filters in place.

The prolific team at Rare Dankness has already given us winners like the super-strong sativa Ghost Train Haze. With Cornbread, they’ve provided yet another tasty and powerful strain that’s tailor-made for unwinding and drifting off to dreamland. Enjoy this knockout solo or with some close friends.

Alexis

Sorry too cained and tired to give you a photo this time but...Bluedream, just now. Very nice fruity, buzzed me up too. Oh, just remembered shit lol, then a load of 2019’s Fantasmo Express.

Real racey Sativa effect, and the strongest weed this jar in house.

I forgot about that whoops! Just sat down thinking...that Bluedream load worked good lol.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Sorry too cained and tired to give you a photo this time but...Bluedream, just now. Very nice fruity, buzzed me up too. Oh, just remembered shit lol, then a load of 2019’s Fantasmo Express.

Real racey Sativa effect, and the strongest weed this jar in house.

I forgot about that whoops! Just sat down thinking...that Bluedream load worked good lol.
Nice, @Alexis! I'm enjoying some super stinky stimulating late evening Super Lemon Haze here myself...:
E0F5131F-CA0D-4367-A0EA-6AE833DD5D05.jpeg
It reminds me a lot of the Skunk Bud #1 I grew a shit-ton of back in the late 80's- early 90's, but waaay better cuz it's being vaped....!

Last edited:

ginolicious

Mango haze by color
THC and CBD under 10%

That sounds like a nice even ratio. It it equal parts of THC and CBD, 1:1?. Any pics? Who is the breeder do you know? I like Hammer Shark, nice indica, 1:1. Kinda curious about this one as it has to be a sativa.

ginolicious,

Gigsabits53

I have been vaping on a strain called "Gushers", never heard of it before but it's a very pleasant high. :)

Gigsabits53,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Even though it's sunny, breezy and balmy out, it's literally 'raining' nugs of Peanut Butter Breath here in central Mass...
8EDADA17-6EB7-4B04-A3BF-C5B5B34D1E69.jpeg
Lots of peanut buttery goodness w/an atypical amount of sweetness... I like it! :tup:
A group of nice younger folks staying in the (hotel) room above mine said they had seen me "dabbing" outside my room below (not dabbing, hitting a vapcap on a small bubbler) and asked if I'd like to try their cousins flower... they were staying in the area for the local Grateful Dead event. So they tossed me down a few, and I offered dabs... they came down with homebrew "juicy" ales and Jim Beam and of course, digits were exchanged... but before they left for home, they set me up with a big gob of "pull and snap"... can't remember the strain but it's pretty damn good...! and it's not even 1pm on Sunday....

Massachusetts has done the biggest 180 in the last 20 years.... sometimes it all seems like a glorious dream, and couldn't possibly be real....

Last edited:
That sounds like a nice even ratio. It it equal parts of THC and CBD, 1:1?. Any pics? Who is the breeder do you know? I like Hammer Shark, nice indica, 1:1. Kinda curious about this one as it has to be a sativa.
Yes its a sativa. Color cannabis is the manufacturer. There is another one that is KIWI. No time to post pics. Do a quick google you'll see pics of it. Nice though.

lifeisgoodnow,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
My last nug of MedReleaf avidekel 0.6%thc 13%cbd. Taking it easy after my first vaccine 💉 making sure I don’t have any reactions before I partake with something stronger tonight or maybe not till tomorrow? I’m taking a wait and see approach..........
8DA20DC6-5E88-4E18-9B56-1E9D0A3BC7F7.jpeg

Top Bottom