What's in your vape right now?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Looks super blonde for you?
Was sugary and barely dripped, not sappy at all. The main difference I can think of is the swap to 6 part nutes for that crop? Was pressed at 65C for 5 mins as I was waiting for drips that barely showed. I also had a hard time fitting the 10g puck between the jaws of my press..much fluffier buds but still about the same rosin yield.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
1/8 (popcorn-y, grrr) "Litre-A-Cola":
5A5D3EBC-A5D4-4E00-8A3D-1EC17A678444.jpeg
70/30 indy dom by High Road (ME).

Edit: and now it's some Sour Diesel x Kali Mist live resin, tho it looks more like lil diamonds and sauce, who's to argue with one of Maine's top "craft" producer/growers...? Certainly not me:
420FDAF3-A183-4ACC-8B94-181E9C9680EF.jpeg
60568464-2B2C-4DA3-9E42-CAF89D9785CE.jpeg
Sativa by Hazy Hill Farm

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Anyone else...? Bueller.? Bueller..? Bueller...?
No? Ok, next up, 1/4 sticky/stanky/spongey "Zowah Gelato" <- (I assume) each parent has a seedfinder description link:
12E914AA-1B98-4698-8FE5-75D7E91508AB.jpeg
Indy dom by Humble Family Farms (also ME, of course!)

Edit: sometimes it kinda feels like a game of 'Clue'....: "Zowah Gelato, in the Goo Roo 'Welded Tater Tot', with the iSpire Wand....!"

Last edited:
Rainbow Punch Gelato (RPG) by Cannabiotix. This is Gelato 41 x Purple Rain (Purple Punch x Orange Crush)

0-E2589-C2-EE92-476-A-B029-D90-F77-FB95-FC.jpg

CANtalk

Love the Strawberry Cough @invertedisdead (looks great in the zoom).... so much it's being loaded for my vape right now (and that was the plan all along). Such great flavors and f/x.

Here's the batch again, big frosty zoomed in.
fw6ein1z5uq61.jpg

As for me, I currently have Super Lemon Haze in the vape. Here's the batch again.
mgyncjdg0iz51.jpg

I totally recommend SLH to everyone. It's been in my #1 vape spot on TGIF for months now 🌠... being the first batch in the vape after the (always) work week cannabis break. My SLH is not one of the super frosty batches of cannabis I have on hand, but there's lots of pistils and good looks (zoom in). Still, this batch of SLH earned my #1 vaping spot for its top notch entourage effects, and especially for being impressively uplifting to both the body and mind :clap:. And while also bringing lots of positivity, happiness and euphoria. The only cannabis that's bumped SLH from that spot in the last 6 months or so has been Strawberry Cough (every once in a while, and it's fairly similar in many ways).

I haven't put up anything here for a while because my current stash hasn't changed for the last 6+ months and I'm vaping lots of the same stuff I've put up before (e.g., Acapulco Gold, TWD/Candyland, Vortex, Trainwreck, Viper, Maui Wowie, Red Congolese, Blue Dream). Still totally recommend them all.

Keep up the pics and thx all!

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
What dispensaries do you like?
Being a MA resident and because they have reciprocity with MA med cannabis card holders, I go thru a "Caregiver", topshelfcare207, just over the border in southern ME. I usually try to stick with specific growers and producer/extractors. Hazy Hill Farm and Oasis Refinery are among my favorite.... can't go wrong with anything by either!

Top Bottom