What's in your vape right now?

TwistedGray

I've found that you have to spend an amount of money similar to the cost of the real deal. Grow it yourself is my recommendation, lots of good sources for seeds. Happy growing 🌱

I don't have a good history with seeds, and no one nearby carries CBD clones. Anyways, I scored a seed from this so we'll see : )

CANtalk

New batch first try of Lambs Bread, sativa dominant and reportedly a Bob Marley / Jamaican favorite, in the vape.
mzlyhmdh7je61.jpg

Has anyone here tried Lamb's Bread?

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

Maui Wowie again in the vape and it's a great first-of-day strong sativa. Highly recommended 👍. Here's a picture of my batch again.

zm1bimgwtqq51.jpg

I've been on a sativa tear this weekend. I started with Super Lemon Haze, then Trainwreck, Lambs Bread, Red Congolese, TWD/Candyland, Golden Goat and Acapulco Gold. All very good, with each of them presenting a little differently in experience. And now vaping some v. enjoyable Maui Wowie this early Sunday afternoon.

Have a great Sunday :peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Had my fun Friday\Sat so today is about slowing down. MedReleaf avidekel or tikun olam 13% cbd is on today's agenda periodically spiked with a few flakes of 21% thc LA confidential for a getting my shit together day. Been hitting the CBD hard today testing a repair on my tinymight and things have been all green so far...... That doesn't sound right since we're talking about vaping ....... Things have been all brown? That sounds dirty and wrong like I messed myself............ Things have been all systems go......... Nailed it...... Might have been more than a few flakes of that LA confidential in this bowl lol IMG_0500.jpg

hinglemccringleberry

Hawaiian Haze CBD flower
It's not bad, but I still would like to find a CBD strain that's as flavorful as some of the THC heavy strains out there...would be nice.
Try the indoor grown stuff from WNC CBD

Everything in the California dispensaries is a Cookies cross now!
No kidding! I come for Lemon Haze or Larry OG, I leave with Lemon Cookies. I come for LA Confidential or some type of Kush, I leave with Thin Mints or some shit. Not that it's bad stuff, I've just been buying GSC variants for a decade now and want to see more variety when it comes to top shelf strains here in central CA.
Where did you get that Blueberry?

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

TwistedGray

Try the indoor grown stuff from WNC CBD

Yeah, but then I'd have to buy something. The only thing I buy from dispensaries are oil carts, but I've been avoiding that, too. I have so much flower from my home grown plants that I don't need to spend any money there. The pens are nice for a quick rip and run, but for sake of penny pinching I've just vaped flower.

I'm hoping that this I found a male seed. If so I'll mate it with a female clone this year in hopes of getting some future plant that has decent levels of both CBD and THC. I'm not sure if you can cross CBD/THC plants that way though, so I'll do some reading or patiently wait for someone to reply here.

CANtalk

Faaak, this Super Lemon Haze is a wild ride :bowdown:. This batch is the strongest most bracing sativa I've got right now of ~10+ strains. Really strong high :science::science:. Low temp vaping after a break 👍👍.... for added strength.

Here's my batch picture again. Pretty fresh, which always helps :nod:.
mgyncjdg0iz51.jpg

A highly recommended seek, find and try strain (and a rare two time cannabis cup sativa winner 🌠).

Have a great TGIF night everyone.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Went with Trainwreck earlier, then Acapulco Gold and now I'm vaping a new batch of Golden Goat (sativa leaning). Potent and frosty. First picture here of this Golden Goat batch 👍.
9ouecen20dd61.jpg

Definitely recommend trying GG from a good batch/source.

Have a great weekend.

Last edited:

CANtalk

New-to-me Vortex strong sativa in the vape! Check out this batch... and big nug! I'm really happy with Vortex, Cannabis Cup and multi award winning strain, (an 80/20 est. sativa/indica ratio)! Highly recommended for all sativa fans and those looking for concurrent premium THC content!

Can you say frosty :science::evil:!
p1150182p2-jpg.6168

Anyone here try it? Feedback?

CANtalk

An excellent new batch of Strawberry Cough brought the goods tonight and is currently in the vape :science::evil::bowdown:. Highly highly recommended. Here's a picture of the last batch again and I hope to get a picture of the new batch soon. I shared this purchase with a friend and his gf seized it for herself. Wow strong sativa good.
1d6dhzy1ipb51.jpg

Have a great Friday night.

Baboose1948

NYC Diesel in my omni and blue dream in the pax. I have some stems of GG#4 loaded up for the argo to take out later on the disc golf course and more NYC in the pax 3 ✌️

Baboose1948,
Reactions: arb

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
Looks like some SBC that came from my garden. That's what I'm vaping on too!
An excellent new batch of Strawberry Cough brought the goods tonight and is currently in the vape :science::evil::bowdown:. Highly highly recommended. Here's a picture of the last batch again and I hope to get a picture of the new batch soon. I shared this purchase with a friend and his gf seized it for herself. Wow strong sativa good.
1d6dhzy1ipb51.jpg

Have a great Friday night.

Top Bottom