What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Happy new year🎆 🥂 :party: 🥳. Acapulco Gold here again. Highly recommended :tup:.

Same eye candy batch 👍
qkxbjmrn95s51.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CANtalk

Strawberry Cough and a great batch. Here's the picture again.

1d6dhzy1ipb51.jpg

For those following, you're not seeing double :freak:... it turns out I posted the wrong image yesterday for Acapulco Gold :doh::razz:. Lol, it was a great vape session and quality flower for sure :science:. The mods (thx) fixed that post so we're back on track.

:peace: :leaf:

Pistol Pete

I can't post a picture, what is going on? A few months ago when the forum changed I could. But now I don't see that option 😕? This Wedding Cake deserves a couple of pictures!

CANtalk

This holiday season was more vaping than the rest of the year... and it seems to be a good time on a late Saturday night near the end to feel a bit frisky and go with a low temp glass nail cold start dab of Super Lemon Haze live resin :nod: :evil:.

Here's a picture of the batch again (on the right).
2v0xzh1peh741.jpg

Ready 👍...

giphy.gif

Ben Derover

I have a container that i put buds in to cure for taste. I have not emptied the kief and shake in it for a time now. I put some in my mighty. Dang im tore up.

Ben Derover,
Reactions: LesPlenty

CANtalk

Blue Dream again. This batch and my multi-buy experience means I need to get more (it's on my next to buy list when it becomes available from my source/grower). Almost out.
7kn7ytytfu131.jpg

Potent, nice and smooth. I highly recommend Blue Dream... and it has fans here 4 sure :tup:! A popular sativa leaning stomper (high thc potent) with amazing flavors.

Enjoy the new year weekend and vaping some quality cannabis all.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Just got some today. Or something with lemon in it. I'm not sure right now cause I just had some "runtz" in my enail....
Maybe lemon haze? Lots of lemon strains out there. Enjoy.

I recommend chasing the strong sativa Super Lemon Haze... it's a rare two time Cannabis Cup best strain winner :tup:.

Viper currently in the vape again (picture in an earlier post above) and I'm now Friday evening haf :science::science:. Lovely :love:

Have an excellent Friday night everyone!

Last edited:

TwistedGray

Still enjoying my bootleg Forbidden Fruit.View attachment 5100

I grew this in 2019 - such a great flavor in the Arizer

Blue Dream again. This batch and my multi-buy experience means I need to get more (it's on my next to buy list when it becomes available from my source/grower). Almost out.
7kn7ytytfu131.jpg

Potent, nice and smooth. I highly recommend Blue Dream... and it has fans here 4 sure :tup:! A popular sativa leaning stomper (high thc potent) with amazing flavors.

Enjoy the new year weekend and vaping some quality cannabis all.

I still have a qp of this from last year's grow, and it's really nice - love it : )

OT: Mesh up of Pacific Frost and Blue Dream

TwistedGray,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

Fresh Trainwreck has me haf right now :science::science:. It's a new batch I just picked up from the same source as last time. I'm happy :luv: .

Very potent :evil:... and frosty, it's a "bring-it-on" strong sativa and highly recommended. This legendary strain is known for its NA/California roots.
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

It low temp vaped with super strong flavors... extremely piney. And lots of dense vapor that went on and on... like much of the very best good stuff :bowdown:....

TGIF and have a great night :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I started with Acapulco Gold in the vape earlier today, and now I've loaded it up with Sour Tangie.

Here's my Sour Tangie batch again. Enjoy!
l1yhk00vukq31.jpg

I've neglected this batch for a while :uhoh:.

Sour Tangie is definitely worth trying. It's another strong sativa I've picked up and enjoyed.

Have a great weekend.

Pistol Pete

I started with Acapulco Gold in the vape earlier today, and now I've loaded it up with Sour Tangie.

Here's my Sour Tangie batch again. Enjoy!
l1yhk00vukq31.jpg

I've neglected this batch for a while :uhoh:.

Sour Tangie is definitely worth trying. It's another strong sativa I've picked up and enjoyed.

Have a great weekend.

NICE 👌
I came across a quarter last summer and thought it was an incredible wake and vape. California Orange and East Coast Sour Diesel. Great for exercising in the pool and mowing the yard. Enjoy 😉

Pistol Pete,
Reactions: CANtalk

TwistedGray

Lots of CBD from a homegrowing friend, and I found a seed (yippie)! Blueberry something, Wedding cake, and H? Haze. I can't read his writing, lol. Why do all CBDs taste blah.

TwistedGray,

TwistedGray

Hawaiian Haze CBD flower
It's not bad, but I still would like to find a CBD strain that's as flavorful as some of the THC heavy strains out there...would be nice.

Pistol Pete

Hawaiian Haze CBD flower
It's not bad, but I still would like to find a CBD strain that's as flavorful as some of the THC heavy strains out there...would be nice.
I've found that you have to spend an amount of money similar to the cost of the real deal. Grow it yourself is my recommendation, lots of good sources for seeds. Happy growing 🌱

Top Bottom