What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Some of these posts have a plain white background. Are those pictures from the internet of the particular strain or your own pics?. If they are your own, how do you get that white background like that?.
I post my own pictures and batches I'm vaping. As mentioned, I simply use a piece of white paper. I like to keep personal identifying features in pictures to a minimum... and it's an excellent background color.

Currently in the vape, I was finally able to source some Super Lemon Haze to try. I went with Super Lemon Haze here for first TGIF vaping after a weekly cannabis break. In my experience, that's the best way I can evaluate batches and effects of cannabis. It does look pretty good. Lot's of hairy pistils.
mgyncjdg0iz51.jpg

Enjoy ur TGIF :peace: :leaf:

Pistol Pete

I'm on my second bowl of some Sour Pebbles this beautiful sunny but cold New Jersey morning. My biggest decision when I woke up was to grind up some Mimosa or Sour Pebbles. Either way I could not lose. Emptyed the dishwasher, got a load of laundry going and I feel great. Hope everyone has a great day, I sure will! 👍😊

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Worried my dabs might run out over the weekend and I don't want to do the 3.5 hour total drive to Maine until midweek, so l actually had to breakdown and hit a nearby (MA) dispo... $48 1/8 of little buds and disappointment again (it's been months since I've purchased in MA). It's half the price and many times better in ME.

Lemon Lime Punch:
D5257F61-DC95-420C-A16F-66F0FF281D5A.jpeg

Dispensary Listing
"27.5% THC 0.1% CBD"... :rofl:my ass it is...!

Last edited:

CANtalk

An excellent recent batch of Strawberry Cough here in the vape. Highly recommended & Cannabis cup winning strain. Strong sativa :evil:.

This legendary strain was smoked and discussed by Michael Cain & Clive Owen in the excellent Children of Men movie.

Here's my batch picture again. :) 👍
1d6dhzy1ipb51.jpg

Christmas eve here. Merry Christmas to all and their families!

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

Christmas vaping here 🎅 ☄️. Currently enjoying Blue Dream flower in the vape. Highly recommended :nod:.

Here's a picture of my batch again.
7kn7ytytfu131.jpg

Good fresh BD is impressive in a decent vaporizer, for flavors alone.... then the f/x :evil:. Sativa leaning, cerebral, potent... even potentially racey :brow:.

Shout out to the BD lovers here again 👍. It has been a widely popular strain in many US states, top rated in sales across a number of state markets. Canada too.

:peace::leaf:

Last edited:

TwistedGray

Some "I just put some seeds in buckets and only gave it water" cannabis from my homebrewing friend. I would describe it just as he did, but it a bit heady so that'll make my morning tolerable.

TwistedGray,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Went back here Monday:

1/4 Bahama Mama (this could be it):
EvlA0In.jpg

1/4 MAC (probably the same, too):
ZsfIFAR.jpg

I live in MA and have held an MMJ card for over 3 years now, and while it's great to have more and more shops opening (rec too!), and so close by, I'm still forced to do the 3.5 hour round trip drive (including stopping for the $20 in gas and tolls and other tax-free goodies in NH) necessary to get quality meds at a reasonable cost.

Case in point, was posted above here: I mean, it's not terrible bud and did give me a nice happy buzz for at least a little while, but it most certainly is not worth 48 fuckin' dollars an 1/8th! Not when the product from ME above cost $110...!!

And then there's the concentrates... instead of only costing 2x as much, and being at best a 1/4 the quality, it's 3-4x as much, and the quality of product doesn't even exist in MA... ugh!! So, I take a short day trip to ME (and tax-free NH!) once a month, could be worse problems, I suppose...

I also got an 1/8th each of Cherry Pie and Lava Cake live resin and Animal Face and GMO x I95 "loud" resin (+$340), whatever the fuck "loud" is..? Just seems wetter w/xtra terps... but whatever, Maine has a very old med scene, so they have all kinds of wacky names for stuff. I'd post pics but it's the exact same shit as his pics and his are better. The flower I got is a bit more compressed than his pics from the packaging etc and therefore "cakier" looking, but it's still the same bud. I should be good for the month, HOPEFULLY....!

FUCK MA CANNABIS IN ALL IT'S FORMS! (well, minus the "legal" one... I can live with that!!)

edit: here's the pics and vids he sent me the night before (before he updated the site):

B8BBA73A-4111-4B91-89EC-8D0BDD647600.jpeg

ABE5721F-86D5-4648-AFB8-47A9F19ABDEE.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom