What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Looks niiiice @BrianTL. Holy fark 😯, clean that grinder! haha... the clean-freak vaper in me is twitching :razz:. I've been keeping my newer grinder clean and you inspired me to take a picture of it.

Strawberry Cough in the vape now... another strong, even bracing, sativa this Friday.

I love this strain and it's a great batch. Here's a picture again. Highly recommended, especially for sativa fans :leaf:.
1d6dhzy1ipb51.jpg

Next bowl is Acapulco Gold. 👍

Enjoy ur Friday all :peace: :leaf:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Looks niiiice @BrianTL. Holy fark 😯, clean that grinder! haha... the clean-freak vaper in me is twitching :razz:. I've been keeping my newer grinder clean and you inspired me to take a picture of it.

Strawberry Cough in the vape now... another strong, even bracing, sativa this Friday.

I love this strain and it's a great batch. Here's a picture again. Highly recommended, especially for sativa fans :leaf:.
1d6dhzy1ipb51.jpg

I love STRAWBERRY COUGH!
GOLD and a empty swimming pool was a DAZED & VERY CONFUSED era! (70’s)
A lid (1oz/28grams) = $10.00
EVO was too FUTURAMA at 420
Legalize don’t Demonize CANNABIS vote it legal?

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: CANtalk

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

1d6dhzy1ipb51.jpg

Hahaha I know I should clean it. BUT I kinda like it. Failing to come up with a good analogy, I guess like a properly broken in cast iron skillet? Its like a little added in flavor and effect from strains of the past, a little extra kick, if you will.

That grinders seen quite a few strains in the couple months i've owned it, recently decided to try some CBD flower so even thats gone through it.

Plus, I am curious to see how it holds up to zero maintenance lol. It's gotta gum up eventually but no signs of slowing down yet.

Or thats what I tell myself. I'm probably just lazy. Glad I inspired you though, yours looks nice and shiny!

BrianTL,

CANtalk

I currently went with a fresh bowl of TWD... highly recommended for anyone sampling or even stepping a toe into stronger sativa strains. A great option as well for anyone new to stronger sativas.

TWD is reportedly a Canadian analog of Candyland.... a 70/30 S/I strain. I agree it often can be a very eurphoric experience [good :)]. Highly recommended. Some websites report 75/25 S/I for Candyland but I more agree with a 70/30 interpretation. Quibbling now, try it :nod:.

Good info here.

:peace: :leaf:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Spun up to Maine Friday just before the "big" storm due in Saturday to grab what I hope will keep me good thru the New Year... If I supplement with plenty of flower, too, of course, heh:
($350 total) 1/8th ea plus he kicked me a couple of buds to check out... the flower is ok, wouldn't buy it, and it's probably way better burnin' it (wasn't surprised, big burners up there), as it was too dry and dense and powdered up in the grinder... this "caregiver" is really all about high(er) end "boutique" 'trates, anyway...

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Spun up to Maine Friday just before the "big" storm due in Saturday to grab what I hope will keep me good thru the New Year... If I supplement with plenty of flower, too, of course, heh:
($350 total) 1/8th ea plus he kicked me a couple of buds to check out... the flower is ok, wouldn't buy it, and it's probably way better burnin' it (wasn't surprised, big burners up there), as it was too dry and dense and powdered up in the grinder... this "caregiver" is really all about high(er) end "boutique" 'trates, anyway...

You do delivery or did they open a store front?

I've been using Elevation when I go up to Portland, but always looking for other options...Elevation never let me down though!

BrianTL,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
You do delivery or did they open a store front?

I've been using Elevation when I go up to Portland, but always looking for other options...Elevation never let me down though!
It's alllll in there.... on the site.

But I'd be more than happy to help.

Please feel free to PM anytime... ✌️

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Some stuff I picked up back in early august from dispo...seems to be storing pretty well. they call this one “big smooth” and it’s their “ultra premium” line and unfortunately all I have left is this big nug and a handful of popcorn nugs.

D2-AB53-D0-5-E38-45-B1-B4-A8-0-F2-E6-D8-E9-CA6.jpg
455-FC220-2380-4977-8-C09-65-ED604-F4-BF5.jpg
BF3-ADDEF-FF63-478-D-9496-AC6049-D92-A82.jpg
E51-B6831-D988-4718-8-ADF-865628070538.jpg

mephisto

Enjoying the Blackcherry punch available at med dispensary here. Been trying out a few sativas also. Velvet Jack seems to be a bit too speedy. I might try to follow up a sativa session with some CBD or CBG flower and see if the raciness subsides.

mephisto,

Kins

Just got some "Fruit Loops" shatter. Put a bit in my mini nail attached to my bent neck Roor. Set it for 315 F. It was a pretty small dose like grain of rice. I got every hit though and stayed flavorful throughout!. Cleaned up nice with 3 or 4 dry q tips.....Anyway this is great stuff. This is a house shatter and it's much stronger than some the branded ones I've tried. I don't even know what's going on.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
18% thc sensi star, a very nice not to sedating indica, a excellent to relax with strain but doesn’t make you overly tired with a nice mood boosting effect I would more associate more with a sativa, nice for daytime doing stuff or early evening coming down from your day but aren’t ready for bed and want a evening with the family or whatever. This strain took me by surprise with how good it is for certain times and how good it makes me feel, it’s a award winning strain but I don’t usually pay attention to those sort of things and have to use something to know if I like it.
ACEDCBC3-DB56-471D-8985-2111A98E6004.jpeg

Bad Dog

Looks like discount weed Bad Dog.
Your not entirely wrong it's from my cheapest grower and all their stuff comes a little leafy but that is a respectable size nug and there's quite a few, not bad for getting 15g for 60 bucks Canadian on sale since the potency is on point.

Bad Dog

Yes when I sad it's a award winning I meant the strain, not my grower but even though their stuff isn't trimmed the best or the densest potentcy never lets me down

Bad Dog,

Kins

Some of these posts have a plain white background. Are those pictures from the internet of the particular strain or your own pics?. If they are your own, how do you get that white background like that?.

Kins,
Top Bottom