What would be your Trinity of vapes?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How does the Atlas complement your other two? I am so tempted to try to pick one up (or the Zenith) when the drops start.

Zenith might be the heaviest hitter, with the most airflow, but the Atlas is no slouch and vapor can feel a bit smoother? Z heats up twice as fast if not even faster however (not as fast as Halo though) A gets the edge for flavor purity (maybe not as much as Halo though) I think you could fill out this list with just Cloud Connoisseur vapes (although there are more and heady coming soon!)

coolbreeze

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

In what order? (They all look awesome; which is the must-have?)

Well I have not yet tried heavy or heady atlas, and there is a new design yet to be revealed for them, as we move toward full production with available stock in the store...

Honestly they are each so different, this thread isn't about ranking anyway! Zenith is a beast though I think I prefer Atlas, while Halo is a bit different and just feels special to me?

What is the Zeal? I can't find a description.

Yeah it was top secret, until the website launch was pushed up! All will be revealed soon, for both Zeal&Armor, I've heard some amazing things about them is all I can say...

Shit Snacks

What is the Zeal? I can't find a description
Yeah it was top secret, until the website launch was pushed up! All will be revealed soon, for both Zeal&Armor, I've heard some amazing things about them is all I can say...
@Grass Yes was correct:
A new enail powered ball vape ❤️ Set to be in stock mid-late February. I believe it will take a spot with the best of them out there right now at a competitive price point.

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
I'm tend to be a discreet, portable, microdoser of almost exclusively homegrown flower... So here's my current list:

1. TM2 = Everyday, one [bowl] & done vape. Easy to use, easy to clean, quick and powerful. I love it!
2. V3 Pro = Out and about option that performs well enough. Not overly worried about something happening to it. Low cost.
3. Dynavap (mostly Omni) + IH = Chilling on the back porch in the summertime, drinking a beer and scratching that old school itch of smoking a J back in the day.

:ko:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Since I've been using hash exclusively my TM2 has been shelved. I'll probably still let it keep its place in this trinity as it allows for my favorite herb sessions.

Recently been using the TA and the CL a lot. They are both great with small doses of hash and can be used in versatile manners.

I can use the TA through glass for quick big hit extraction, it pairs very nice with a few of my favorite glass pieces. I use it with my CB Natty to fill the large chamber and then take a perfectly sized hit. But also through my CB straight can for very smooth and flavorful hits. Prophet even beats my can for flavor. And I love it with my glass lined stem by Aezhenn for a very nice and more prolonged toking session. Great pure flavor while offering enough heat to give satisfying vapor for multiple hits.

CL I use exclusively with glass. It's compatible with more glass pieces, allowing a variety of consumption experiences. For example I like a chill session in my modular ylhookah piece. But it also manages my little recycler very well, where the draw force makes for a rapid extraction of thick but cool and smooth vapor.

Then I also got two ball heads coming in as well, and my only experience with beads are TA and CL. The ball heads will both come ruby filled which is new for me, and the heads themselves both have several characteristics that already intrigued me in ball vapes, so I was happy to be able to jump on the opportunities to order both. And they are both different enough that they should complement each other well.

So for now it's TM2, TA and CL. With the hype around ball vapes this might get switched up in the near future though.

Dutch-Mic

DynaVap is my most used vaporizer. Love the quick heat-up time, the option to use a tiny amount of material and the ritualistic experience.

Next is the Dreamwood Glow 18. The heat-up time is only a few seconds and I love the various mouthpiece options, from wood to cooling mouthpieces. Some people may be put off by the mod box, but there is no need for tinkering. Just set the wattage, press the button and you’re ready to go.

The third one was a total surprise for me because I really like on-demand vaporizers, but I really fell in love with the Arizer ArGo. Loading is easy, stems are easy to clean and the taste is great. It doesn’t hit as hard as other vapes, so I use it to enjoy the flavors. In the future I’ll probably buy a Solo or a Air, but only when the ArGo stops working.

Last edited:

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Toad. A literal joy to use. From the balance in hand and magnetic button to the recessed o-ring that grips the stem but not too tightly, the quality of the build actually adds to the quality of the experience. Also, the low heater delivers serious flavor.

Lotus. As tasty as advertised. Tracing the circle with the flame is relaxing in its own right. Once it gets going, it’s the only (portable) convection vape I own that lets you really rip the draw. Have not tried the WPA (on hook) yet— the short stem cools plenty.

Vapman. For hash. Another flavor winner. Vaping temple balls is like microdosing mushrooms for me. Mood lifted and way more patient but the head stays clear with all my f-a-c-u-l-t-i-e-s intact.

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

Since this time last year, my Tinymight has been dethroned by the Tinymight2 as my top device. Both are great but the TM2 is more refined. It may not be as artisanal as a Tetra P80 (also fantastic) but it feels solid in hand, produces tons of vapor at low and high temps, is easy to maintain, and tastes fantastic. It's one of those products that just works.

The Flowerpot, the B2 specifically, also remains high on my list. It being my only concentrate device, it sees a good amount of use.

The last spot would go to my Heady Atlas. My oh my is she a beautiful device! It is very similar to my other ball vapes in function, but her beauty is what sets her apart.

Top Bottom