What would be your Trinity of vapes?

Zagala

I mostly use my devices at home these days and log vapes have been the ones I reach too more. They are versatile and efficient. Although I love each of them, for the sake of this thread:

1- GTR 14mm M w/ glass heater cover
2- Couchlog
3- UD Alpha (i tend to like it better than than my UD Alpha Plus, but that could change once I know her better).

I use the three above in combination with my other logs from @Alan and the underdog SC3. I have a Zenith ordered since October so I look forward to it.

With the switch to plug-in, my portable have been quite idle. I love them all but will end up letting go some. Maybe I will keep one of my Milaana, one of my Splinter and one of my TM. I am on the Toad list so decisions on portables still to be determined, but I will definitely keep some for special portable weekends as I currently do.

It is great to see all the options members have, and for me this thread helps me in starting to break VAS and just stick to a few devices that work well.

Edit - will definitely keep my FW7😍

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Here's what's on my list right now:

Airvape Legacy Pro - Really happy with this guy. Was between this and a TM2 but so happy with AVLP that can't justify $100+ dollars more to try the TM2.

Dynavap/Stinger + Wand for that joint experience and quick sessions. Will likely upgrade to TA if I can lay my hands on one! Already salivating over the videos and I think it'll go well with my BB9.

IQ2 - For stealthy sips when out and about. Big bowl that can last a while, tastes really nice and virtually indestructible.

Honorable mention goes to the Vaponic. Super tasty hits with the Wand and a metal sleeve hack. Really would like to have a heater option that always prevents combustion to make it a no-brainer to use although don't want to pay too much for it 😋

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Hey good luck! I find using little nugs works best.
I will check that out next bowl! ; )

Took my a minute to get this one working well, but it's really not too hard. A cigar puff at the first sign of color will help you gauge if you need more heat or not.

Have you checked out any of the new "super Vaponics" (RWW Quartz Cap, Tasty tube by Glass Charlie)? Same principle, just sorta heavier versions. Both are great, have a lot of heat retention, etc.

Funny how this little thing really inspired people creatively. It musta got them in the right headspace!

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I will check that out next bowl! ; )

Took my a minute to get this one working well, but it's really not too hard. A cigar puff at the first sign of color will help you gauge if you need more heat or not.
Yeah, unfortunately since I'm not a torch guy, the little SS sleeve I use to allow the wand to heat the glass obscures my view 😕 of the color change signal. I have to rely on taste while heating to guess when to stop. So far I'm about 85% successful without combusting but would love to get that number higher.
Have you checked out any of the new "super Vaponics" (RWW Quartz Cap, Tasty tube by Glass Charlie)? Same principle, just sorta heavier versions. Both are great, have a lot of heat retention, etc.
Only recently became aware of the Vaponic-like bigger cousins like the Tasty tube. Maybe my VAS will make me try them but enjoying the Vaponic for now 😊
Funny how this little thing really inspired people creatively. It musta got them in the right headspace!
In more ways than one! 😋🚬

Thinking out loud here... maybe if I could get some flexible steel wire and coil it around the tube it would work better and I could still see any color changes? 🤔

Last edited:

HorrorD77

I was just about to pick up a Mighty plus supposedly used once with bubbler attachment for 250 shipped but now you guys have me looking at the Tiny Might. Smoke at home and have a plenty which is cool but a pain to use sometimes.

Just looking for one to keep in car Or use on the couch at home

HorrorD77,
Reactions: Vehmic

Vaporware

I wouldn’t keep anything battery powered in the car all the time unless it never gets very hot or cold where you live.

I guess you could keep the batteries with you if they’re removable, but where I live I’d really worry about leaving the Mighty or TM batteries (both 18650 lithium-ion batteries but thr Mighty’s is built in) in the car.

If I really wanted to keep something in a car long term I’d use a VapCap/Vapman/Anvil/Thermal Accumulator torched heater or Sticky Brick type directly torch heated option and just keep the torch with me.

HorrorD77

I wouldn’t keep anything battery powered in the car all the time unless it never gets very hot or cold where you live.

I guess you could keep the batteries with you if they’re removable, but where I live I’d really worry about leaving the Mighty or TM batteries (both 18650 lithium-ion batteries but thr Mighty’s is built in) in the car.

If I really wanted to keep something in a car long term I’d use a VapCap/Vapman/Anvil/Thermal Accumulator torched heater or Sticky Brick type directly torch heated option and just keep the torch with me.

Thanks I just meant in the car while at work lol I wouldn't leave it in there 24/7 just something I could throw in my pocket if I wanted. I'm big on the flavor of my herbs and getting good thick draws since i still combust daily but looking to cut back and use the vape more. High tolerance user here.

HorrorD77,
Reactions: Vehmic

Vaporware

If you want a session where you sit for at least a few mins and go through a bowl at a leisurely pace like you might with a joint, you may love the Mighty.

If you want to get a quick hit in and be done, the TM is a better choice. Personally I’d go with the TM for either situation, but the Mighty is still a popular option, especially for people who aren’t concerned about getting the best flavor.

Either should taste better than smoke, but a convection heater with a glass stem like the TM is some of the best flavor you can get from a portable.

HorrorD77

@Vaporware I'm definitely about the flavor first and foremost. Thanks for the tip. Upon reading more about the TM2 I am definitely gonna fork over the extra 100 just for the flavor aspect and faster heat up time.

As for my trinity ,at the moment I still love my LSV Lifesaber and occasionally use my Plenty with the Underdog tucked away somwhere.

Last edited:

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
These days I am happy with my 3: Toad/Anvil/Vapman.

Toad for out and about.

Vapman for hash but perhaps the heating station will expand it's role.

Anvil is my number one daily driver. It just does so much with so little so easily.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I have a few vapes, but these are the only ones I have used today (or this week for that matter) :

- QuormaShop Taroma 360
- Vestratto Anvil
- Simrell Vortex and 9-fin

I haven't found a "holy trinity", the Taroma 360 is probably a contender for that list, but I'm still looking for the other 2.

lazylathe

Almost there...
After more than a decade of vaping and going through so many vaporizers, I can say the three vapes I use the most are:

1- @invertedisdead ZX and soon to add ZX8
2 - Supreme v4 PID controlled
3- Dr Dabber Switch for concentrates

Special mention go to:
VRip Wand
The Glass Symphony
Sticky Brick OG
Sublimator

Wozz

My current top three.

TM2 ,( with MH's Revolve gen2 and Azwood sleeve, for cooling)
Vapman
OG Grasshopper

Hoping that the Tempest will replace my GH

Top Bottom