What would be your Trinity of vapes?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Wow, imho it's a very difficult question... now I can't see myself to be stuck with only 3 vaporizers and your question isn't detailled enough... do you need a specific concentrate vaporizer or only one able to do both flower&resin or maybe you don't mind about concentrates...?

If I was stuck with 3 devices I would be able to get access to all the vaporizers world, I enjoy a lot convection heat but can appreciate the ease of use of conduction, as well I would like to be covered at home and on the go, heavy hits and sipping sessions.

So my first would be the MiniVap Quick Glass Core with 7 T° levels software, heavy hitter or slow sipper there is variety of usages with this device (maybe a single unit is enough for home use, with the battery it's pretty big!)... or a Taffee Bowle/Log Vape/Flower nail (Flowerpot or diy).

Second would be a convection portable unit, it depends your wallet but there is a large choice of good units starting with our Xmax V3Pro, 510 dry herb atties, TM, FW7,....

Third choice would a conduction portable unit, for ease of use, smooth clouds when your throat prefer, concentrates mixed with flowers/cotton/hemp fibers and nice for sipping on the sofa front of the TV. Choice is very large although if you want to vape resins it's better to choose one able to heat-up until 230°C or more: the Ace by Xmax is pretty good for that or the Starry :D... but there is others devices on the market too.

In fact you can't avoid a fourth device and, maybe, an optionnal fifth device:

The fourth is a butane based vaporizer, I suggest the Vaponic but there is many others devices on the market and you can do a DIY unit with ease, although vaponic is only 30$ or so I believe (if still available idk).

The fifth device would be a concentrate based vape, it depends your favourite dabbing style but you can find pretty cheap devices or only a rig, nail and torch... and there is pretty expensive e-nails/e-rig on the market too. As a manufacturer I can recommand our micro e-rig, the Qomo, which works like a charm and it's affordable but there is many, many devices on the market too.

Just my thoughts, if, as a company rep, you find my post isn't adequat please report to the Mod to ask to delete...

Finessseee

Wow, imho it's a very difficult question... now I can't see myself to be stuck with only 3 vaporizers and your question isn't detailled enough... do you need a specific concentrate vaporizer or only one able to do both flower&resin or maybe you don't mind about concentrates...?

If I was stuck with 3 devices I would be able to get access to all the vaporizers world, I enjoy a lot convection heat but can appreciate the ease of use of conduction, as well I would like to be covered at home and on the go, heavy hits and sipping sessions.

So my first would be the MiniVap Quick Glass Core with 7 T° levels software, heavy hitter or slow sipper there is variety of usages with this device (maybe a single unit is enough for home use, with the battery it's pretty big!)... or a Taffee Bowle/Log Vape/Flower nail (Flowerpot or diy).

Second would be a convection portable unit, it depends your wallet but there is a large choice of good units starting with our Xmax V3Pro, 510 dry herb atties, TM, FW7,....

Third choice would a conduction portable unit, for ease of use, smooth clouds when your throat prefer, concentrates mixed with flowers/cotton/hemp fibers and nice for sipping on the sofa front of the TV. Choice is very large although if you want to vape resins it's better to choose one able to heat-up until 230°C or more: the Ace by Xmax is pretty good for that or the Starry :D... but there is others devices on the market too.

In fact you can't avoid a fourth device and, maybe, an optionnal fifth device:

The fourth is a butane based vaporizer, I suggest the Vaponic but there is many others devices on the market and you can do a DIY unit with ease, although vaponic is only 30$ or so I believe (if still available idk).

The fifth device would be a concentrate based vape, it depends your favourite dabbing style but you can find pretty cheap devices or only a rig, nail and torch... and there is pretty expensive e-nails/e-rig on the market too. As a manufacturer I can recommand our micro e-rig, the Qomo, which works like a charm and it's affordable but there is many, many devices on the market too.

Just my thoughts, if, as a company rep, you find my post isn't adequat please report to the Mod to ask to delete...
I have a Bowle and looking for something like the MV to run through water.. Is the glass core MiniVap better than the teflon for wpa purposes? (would mainly be using it through a bong)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I have a Bowle and looking for something like the MV to run through water.. Is the glass core MiniVap better than the teflon for wpa purposes? (would mainly be using it through a bong)
It's very good through a bong but for dry use also, I like it better than the convection heater I have for dry use mainly cause you need shorter inhalations in order to get a good hit, the full convection core need longer inhalations.

Flow

Sticky brick OG, best butane vape ever !!!

SSV for my GOAT versatile desktop vape

(This is only my point of view !! :D )

Vapcap shall be my third "prefered" vape, as i did not get a newer vape... i stll find my dynas a bit arsh...
"was" in love but lost it in all the hype and promotionnal stuffs, colors, tips with surprise gifts - or not - and so on …
I have an Omni, a wood stem, and some M (gave some to friends and family by the way ^^) Ti AND stainless steel tips...
I guess my third one shall be a battery powered one... and/or a DIY 510 mod

tukatukera

Retailer
Toughie, but I'd always go the apocalypse proof route, I love vaporizers that are rudimentary, simple but that will work no matter what happens in the world
1. Vaponic or any iteration of the all glass hybrid like the new terpedo @theroguewaxworks just dropped
2.- any convection style butane vape (from a Brick to any DIY options that exist)
3.- Halogen powered desktops for flavor and clouds, really hard to beat IMO, and there are still millions of bulbs on the market, don't be fooled.

If we ever live in Fallout world, I wanna be able to vape, no frills, no fancy resource gathering. I'm a tinkerer, not a consumer. Althouggh I use battery powered meechanical moods for my nicotine buzz, for my herb I want to live battery free! It's either mains or butanes for me.

hinglemccringleberry

Toughie, but I'd always go the apocalypse proof route, I love vaporizers that are rudimentary, simple but that will work no matter what happens in the world
1. Vaponic or any iteration of the all glass hybrid like the new terpedo @theroguewaxworks just dropped
2.- any convection style butane vape (from a Brick to any DIY options that exist)
3.- Halogen powered desktops for flavor and clouds, really hard to beat IMO, and there are still millions of bulbs on the market, don't be fooled.

If we ever live in Fallout world, I wanna be able to vape, no frills, no fancy resource gathering. I'm a tinkerer, not a consumer. Althouggh I use battery powered meechanical moods for my nicotine buzz, for my herb I want to live battery free! It's either mains or butanes for me.
Do you have any other info or a link to this Terpedo thing by theroguewaxworks?

hinglemccringleberry,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Do you have any other info or a link to this Terpedo thing by theroguewaxworks?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What happened with the Aromatizer? Curious! :)

Nothing happened? Jaxel who were making them in Portugal are moving to Hungary so that slowed things down, Daniel who runs things is also moving to Hungary and I think is already there... Felix is still in Germany, and recently posted some new designs, he is separating from the rest of the company since his stuff is different, but he does repairs too on the heaters and ball bowls

@Shit Snacks I think he was referring to me taking it out of my original "trinity" lol.

@passenger I put it away for a bit and just haven't felt the desire to go back to it lately. It's a great device, but I've been using water less, and when I do use water, I've been finding it a bit easier to just pull out my bubbler for a quick rip with the Anvil or CouchLog. Easier to clean too. I'm sure the Aromatizer will come out again at some point!

Shit Snacks

Oh, right, lol thanks

Yeah I haven't used my bandits in a long time, I got so much glass lately, and I rely on the atlas, a bit easier to keep clean and watch things, but also mix things up with different glass... I keep meaning to plug a bandit in again though so I will soon!

Texus

Scanning the
I got back to using my OAB recently and it's still delivering massive buckets of vapor. It's not subtle, that one.
Stupidly combusted on my Viking so OAB getting moved to that more-used location.

And it seems like every time a Collyland isn't a part of the rotation, upon its return I marvel at how hard it is and what a great high it produces.

Shit Snacks

Haha! Yes they can. I can't start the day with the Bandit, it's a great sandman though. Whole sugnature is a bit stoney.

Yes sativa can be a bit intense haha hybrid better, it also is the way to get the most out of CBD herbs in my experience, but still I'd prefer to have the THC too! Good sleeps lol

Jeeshy

I think I've just landed on my holy trinity.
Father = b-zero
son = dynavap M with titanium tip
holy ghost = solo2

Each vape kinda covers a method of smoking I enjoy, B-zero is for giant bong hit experiences, solo2 is a slower tastier joint like experience and the dynavap is a one hitter/pipe like experience.

I really don't feel like I need anything else at this point, Now I just need more glass!

Top Bottom