What should my next glass purchase be?

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Identical in design to the 19mm downstem in the HD3. Of course that one is about 10" long and the ID of the joint it sits in is 28mm.
I love how it purrs. So very smooth...

I really like the smoked glass too.
I do like the look of the HD3 I think it’s on the list to get next, I am glad how the smoked turned out, it’s not tinted by the joint tho it’s my only super minor con

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't think that little piece of contrast detracts from the look. They may have done it so you could see if the stem is seated properly, or so they could be sure to seat it properly while making it.

I am really liking my HD3 but I am really looking forward to the Big Inline I have on order. The HD3 is a little big to use as a daily, tho I have been doing so since I got it. :cool:

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I don't think that little piece of contrast detracts from the look. They may have done it so you could see if the stem is seated properly, or so they could be sure to seat it properly while making it.

I am really liking my HD3 but I am really looking forward to the Big Inline I have on order. The HD3 is a little big to use as a daily, tho I have been doing so since I got it. :cool:

The joint on their blue old school bubbler is clear also.
I like the contrast and the joints nice and beefy.
👍🏿
yea it doesnt make it look bad or anything just the only con i could think of lol, i love this thing

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The only thing that might bother me is that you kinda have to lay it down when not using it, and horizontal space is at a premium around my vape station. I bet one of our woodworking members could make a nice stand for it...

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
The only thing that might bother me is that you kinda have to lay it down when not using it, and horizontal space is at a premium around my vape station. I bet one of our woodworking members could make a nice stand for it...
yeah thats true but you can also place it under things that your other glass couldnt fit under, like a monitor

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Screenshot-20210620-151023.png

Really fighting temptations over here!

Shit Snacks

Well, I think we knew that was coming... :nod:

:rofl: no I did not order yet, still fighting it off! Helps that I actually found a proper shower head now:

This 9inch cake shape has a pretty big shower head, probably a nice herbal rig for $44!
Screenshot-20210620-153829.png

Naturally I had to ask them if they could customize with male joint on top instead of mouthpiece...

Also not sure why I am still tempted by a plain inline like this little one now

Shit Snacks

Because it's cheap? :lol:

I thought you had already gone for the Calibear one. You DO keep going back to it.

Haha yeah I know, I told myself I would do it if they let me stack the 10% coupon on top of the 20%, but they don't, it's simultaneously not hard to justify over $100 on glass given what else I have, but at the same time it feels impossible to justify it? The fact that it is 18 mm is tempting because everything else I've been getting from DHgate is all 14 mm now unfortunately... Obviously still curious about FOL perc, and fab egg (have a crazy idea about putting it in the freezer lol) however I'm not sure about the opaque joint and perc, I like the color but I don't think that would be so good for keeping clean??

Yeah you're right, I come back to DHgate because it is so much cheaper, the little inline is cute, but yeah I suppose pretty useless really, like it pointing down instead of on the sides like my inline honeycomb is not going to be that different? and it is pretty tiny like six inches only...

I just need to stop distracting myself with glass browsing and thinking! :lol:

Shit Snacks

I'm gonna hold out for 7/10 then, lol.

I have no idea though haha, it could just be 20% again... If anything, July 4th as well I don't know lol I'm trying to decide if I like the opaque color enough, because I do like the fact that it's 18 mm, and I like the way it looks I think? Function, but the price! Ahhh

DamnGentleman

I have no idea though haha, it could just be 20% again... If anything, July 4th as well I don't know lol I'm trying to decide if I like the opaque color enough, because I do like the fact that it's 18 mm, and I like the way it looks I think? Function, but the price! Ahhh

For what it's worth: Calibear's sales were 20% off for both 4/20 this year and 7/10 last year.

Shit Snacks

For what it's worth: Calibear's sales were 20% off for both 4/20 this year and 7/10 last year.

Thank you for that! I suspected as much, so if I'm going to get it, might as well get it now, I have a few more hours to decide, somehow I am leaning back into it... Last min pressure!

Edit: what do you believe I actually talk to myself into it, however at 10:45 pm PST in California apparently the sale is already over! Oh well, for now, we'll see if I grab it at the next sale, maybe more colors will come back in stock... I do like the milky blue, but the clear blue may make more practical sense!

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Oh well, no last minute frenzy to quell the adrenaline, but all in, @Shit Snacks , what was the full tally for the 3 weeks since @~vapeslut.xo~ got this party started? I'll begin. Mine was 2 beautiful (still waiting on #2 to ship) American glass pieces fom Goo Roo I had no intention to buy and no real need for. How bout you?
Why does this feel like an AA meeting?

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I'll add to the hilarity...as with @cybrguy I was not looking for any glass or any vapes for that matter. Afterwards, I ended up with one of the pieces from @SSVUN~YAH classified drop, a 25mm axial deep dish coil, 25mm opaque bottom banger, a Pi Bubble Cap (all from @710Coils), a heady bubble cap from an IG auction, and a heady drop down from an IG auction, both of which I am waiting on. Also, still looking at more glass but waiting for sale...if I can, lol.

Top Bottom