What should my next glass purchase be?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The 50mm tube they say is 18 to 20 was 29" on arrival........love it but Godamn 9" is a bit of a spread.
😹
How much of that height was in the MP stem?
All the custom stems I have are his, including the M to Ms for RBT glass. He made the 22mm on one side and 26mm on the other for me. I'm sure he will make what I get for the Goo Roo but I'm in no hurry. I wasn't looking for glass (damnit). :rolleyes:
Pardon me quoting myself (again), here are the alternatives I already have for that mouthpiece. I think the shorter one came with my UFO. The 8" one (6" vertical) I had OGB make. I was trying to get further away from the UFO while hitting it without using a whip. I had him put a 22mm joint on it cause I thought I might use it on the Zion. It wasn't really practical for that.
OGB-UFO-MP.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Whoa! :lol: I thought you were talking about the HD 3 Pce. I am reassured... :o

I have an old straight bong from my combustion days. But it's only 12 or 13 inches...
Standby.jpg

I have been looking for a replacement for that rubber piece that holds the downstem on that bong. It stinks so badly after years of combustion that it discourages me from using the piece.IMG_1215 (Medium).JPGIMG_1208 .JPG
This is what it looks like.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Whoa! :lol: I thought you were talking about the HD 3 Pce. I am reassured... :o

I have an old straight bong from my combustion days. But it's only 12 or 13 inches...
Standby.jpg

I have been looking for a replacement for that rubber piece that holds the downstem on that bong. It stinks so badly after years of combustion that it discourages me from using the piece.View attachment 8798View attachment 8799
This is what it looks like.
My guess is the same ones goo roo uses for their grommet stemmed bongs will fit,take some measurements and giving them a call.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Found a couple places that have conical grommets...not exactly like you pictured but they would do the job.

And you will never get rid of that staining...ask me how I know. There is only one way to get those stains out...all the salt, iso, pbw will only do so much.
Edit: Ok, the way is by firing in a kiln...it worked on my when Joda fixed it , then my dumb ass combusted with it again and its perma-stained again. I'm not sure if a regular household oven would get hot enough.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Ah yes just got notification gooroo shipped my bangers today as well! When it said they may have to make them, I thought it would at least take till next week, very impressive!
They seem to keep some stuff in stock more than others.
Some thing shipped next day some things I got a tracking number for and no movement for a couple weeks.
Not one of my emails ever got answered I found a phone call far more effective in communicating.
Very nice on the phone and willing to do what the client wants when possible.
The logos are not stickers but baked on enamel but they will make them without if you ask.........I have grown to like the roo.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They seem to keep some stuff in stock more than others.
Some thing shipped next day some things I got a tracking number for and no movement for a couple weeks.
I suspect they had a busy week with FC buyers, but then they may do a lot of business and this surge may not have been noticeable. I had never heard of them before the last month or so and have no idea how much biz they do. Clearly a lot of stores carry them. They have some beautiful glass and I am glad to get off the Dhgate train for a while.
They acked my order but have not shipped yet.
Hey @~vapeslut.xo~, what did YOUR final order look like? You started this order frenzy...

~vapeslut.xo~

I suspect they had a busy week with FC buyers, but then they may do a lot of business and this surge may not have been noticeable. I had never heard of them before the last month or so and have no idea how much biz they do. Clearly a lot of stores carry them. They have some beautiful glass and I am glad to get off the Dhgate train for a while.
They acked my order but have not shipped yet.
Hey @~vapeslut.xo~, what did YOUR final order look like? You started this order frenzy...
my final order was the Large Inline! I got a 14F joint. (for the Elev8r)
(remember i posted the order page with the coupon :)
It was $80 and it shipped out yesterday!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Don't tell my credit card but I may have to get that piece as well. It really looks great on the water test.

I think I am gonna wait for the HD 3 to arrive before I order the inline. Maybe I will be satisfied, tho they really aren't the same itch...

Gigsabits53

Don't tell my credit card but I may have to get that piece as well. It really looks great on the water test.

I think I am gonna wait for the HD 3 to arrive before I order the inline. Maybe I will be satisfied, tho they really aren't the same itch...
I'm right there with ya @cybrguy, although I have not ordered either piece. I want both of them though.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I thought I was fine once I decided against the small inline for myself, but seeing @snackmaster 's posts has me tempted yet again as well! How much did it cost to get it without the mouthpiece, I would order one customized just like yours, although I actually think I might want a male connection for the mouthpiece part? I have more female mouthpieces that I would like to use with it, and if I ever want to use something male I could just get a female to female adapter which I am kind of already planning from SunshineStore with one of the small color circ rigs I think? My plan was to just order the large inline on the website and put in the notes that I want mouthpiece customized to be like yours, maybe post a link or something? Get away with cheaper price using the discount code lol but did they charge you extra for the customization??

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

That is a lot of customization to not charge for it. And 2 joints as well. I asked how much in the other thread.

Yeah same, saw, what do you mean two joints? Is it not just like cutting off the mouthpiece and putting on a male joint (female in his case, I know he also had logo requirements that I don't care about though) I mean if it is made to order, is it any harder to attach a joint instead of a mouthpiece??

arb

Semi shaved ape
Yeah same, saw, what do you mean two joints? Is it not just like cutting off the mouthpiece and putting on a male joint (female in his case, I know he also had logo requirements that I don't care about though) I mean if it is made to order, is it any harder to attach a joint instead of a mouthpiece??
Custom means just that.........how the customer orders it.
👍🏿

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, yeah. the original piece as they sell it has a mouthpiece tube on the top of the can.
s320602492962714128_p56_i1_w2560.jpeg

The customization has a closed can at the top and a socket for a mouthpiece stem is added to the side of the can with a female joint on it. Then a separate mouthpiece stem (with another joint, male this time) is included so that it can me removed and replaced with something else with a male joint.
grc-jpg.8621

It really is a very different piece it seems to me.

Shit Snacks

Well, yeah. the original piece as they sell it has a mouthpiece tube on the top of the can.
s320602492962714128_p56_i1_w2560.jpeg

The customization has a closed can at the top and a socket for a mouthpiece stem is added to the side of the can with a female joint on it. Then a separate mouthpiece stem (with another joint, male this time) is included so that it can me removed and replaced with something else with a male joint.
grc-jpg.8621

It really is a very different piece it seems to me.

Fair enough, I mean I definitely don't want that mouthpiece with it, and yeah I would prefer a male connection, but either way, I wonder if it really would cost anymore to get it that way for me... Emailing them to ask is just risky because of the discount code lol and honestly I'm not interested without it

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The only piece I own with a MP tube on the top like that is the D020-T which I never really liked or used very much.
D020-T.jpg
It was a much smaller piece and had a very boring disk perc and it mostly just takes up space. The Big Inline should be a much better perc and I think I want to try it the way they made it. When I finally cave and order it, of course. :rolleyes:

Shit Snacks

The only piece I own with a MP tube on the top like that is the D020-T which I never really liked or used very much.
View attachment 8848
It was a much smaller piece and had a very boring disk perc and it mostly just takes up space. The Big Inline should be a much better perc and I think I want to try it the way they made it. When I finally cave and order it, of course. :rolleyes:

Yeah don't get me wrong, I think it's a phenomenal looking rig, as is with that mouthpiece, I have one like the one you pictured except it is my inline honeycomb, and I am very satisfied with that, I don't think I want to pay twice as much to get the gooroo inline and have it be so similar honestly... So yeah having it allow for any mouthpiece or tube, seems better than my FC mod circ one, but I don't want to pay too close to $100 and certainly not over it for any clear glass like this, personally!

Top Bottom