What should my next glass purchase be?

Ripstar

Man! Got my Goo Roo Tator Tot last week and have really been enjoying it. I was using it dry most of the time but put water in it yesterday for the first time. The P80, TM, and Alphadog have been quite the experience. Going to run the elev8r through it tonight. Thanks for the rec @arb and @Sour Dream !

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Well. I've made my 7/10 purchase for this year. I ordered a Goo Roo Tater Tot from Brothers with Glass.

Though, they had the option of a 25mm or a 38mm, and I got the 38mm. Though they labeled that as a Tater Tot as well, I believe I'm getting a Couch Potato, because I am under the impression that the Tater Tot is 25mm glass, and the Couch Potato id 38mm glass. Does that sound correct?

arb

Semi shaved ape
Well. I've made my 7/10 purchase for this year. I ordered a Goo Roo Tater Tot from Brothers with Glass.

Though, they had the option of a 25mm or a 38mm, and I got the 38mm. Though they labeled that as a Tater Tot as well, I believe I'm getting a Couch Potato, because I am under the impression that the Tater Tot is 25mm glass, and the Couch Potato id 38mm glass. Does that sound correct?
That is correct and excellent choice for a big piece.
Only seems 18" long but a stretched string says its really 36"..........big bong.
I pull the vapor to my lips exhale then start the actual hit.
Just don't get that 50\80 home defense tube as that one makes it hard to use any others for me.
😁

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Well damn, why am I only now realizing I may very much desire this as well... No rush though, I can see if they do another 20 to 30% off at some point... I would grab the large inline, but I just am not convinced it is going to be different enough from my inline honeycomb, however this piece would be different and likely better than the FC Mod base can with circ perc, a way to try this GooRoo holey inline perc for myself! :brow::lol:

Now even the mouthpiece seems pretty appealing, at first I was turned off, maybe by the larger sized one, but this one seems like it could be pretty great actually, even without more of a bend... plus it's modular! :drool: :lmao:
This is the point. Maybe not The Point, but a point for sure. Goo Roo Glass has 20% off code, "710", for 710. That is, 710 is the code. Not sure if I'm getting the Couch Potato today ( and now I want the large inline) or waiting for the next 30% ( Black Friday?). Depends on what else I find today, and if I go ahead on the Stundenglass now, or in a few weeks. After the Tater Tot, I know I can't go wrong with Goo Roo Glass. Another huge debt of gratitude to @arb.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The double welded couch potato is pretty wild, with another perc in the neck! Yeah 20% off is tempting, but it's still not the 25% off we had from the Black Friday code before it got noticed... And I think I saw somewhere there was a 30% on some holiday at some point?? Color classic bubbler tempts me!

Shit Snacks

Agreed... So since I started dabbing, I am finally running low on butane, this is the first time I've ordered a can of butane in about 5 years since I moved to California, had gotten vector from Amazon before, and apparently now they don't allow you to buy it in California online! Absurd laws arrgh lol

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Agreed... So since I started dabbing, I am finally running low on butane, this is the first time I've ordered a can of butane in about 5 years since I moved to California, had gotten vector from Amazon before, and apparently now they don't allow you to buy it in California online! Absurd laws arrgh lol

I never have to order mine online. Local head-shops have it around here.
You should check the ones in your area.

mixchu69

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Like @Shit Snacks, Amazon does not ship butane to my area, Southern California. I wonder why?
I thought California only shipped fruits and nuts. Maybe it was that they only ship to fruits and nuts. Anyway it was something like that.

Too many lawyers in California. I went to school there many many years ago. It seemed that everyone who lived west of 25 was a Liberal, and everyone who lived east of 25 was a Conservative. I remember it as very confusing...

Wait, my brain went to Colorado for a while. Make that east and west of highway 101...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Haha yeah I saw that when I tried to go order on Amazon a pack of vector butane like I did the last time on the East Coast years ago, if I had known this was happening in California I would have ordered vector here before the law went into effect if I could lol did not realize it had been so long and it's just annoying to have one thing I can't get online Amazon... Explosive extraction idiots:rolleyes::lol:

cptofnthng

does anyone know of dhgate Clones of those Oregon glass blower Giant dimpled jhooks?
theyre 150 US. which is ok, but i dont want to risk sending them to Europe.

cptofnthng,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom