• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Hi community, I'm from Rotterdam/Netherlands and I've been using weed for 25 years and vaping it for the last 10. I love weed very much, among other reasons because it's the best medicine I've found against my depressions. And I love vaping it, was done with joints after my first session with my first vape (Solo, currently ArGo but used several others in between and on the verge of expending with MiniVap). Also I'm like 98% sure the world would be a way better place if it was the norm to be on the plant from am to pm. Besides weed I like shit like music and paintings or walking and playing with my dog. Happy vaping!

fiixed

Hey! new member, been vaping only about 6 months (S&B), but learned about this forum when investigating my first butane devices.

I actually started vaping to help with my alcoholism, and its fucking worked, so I'm a huge convert.

Australian, but I live in Atlanta/Savannah GA, US.

fiixed

That's so awesome!
yeah, I have literally tried every other thing. cold turkey, medication, moderation. Nothing worked, until I started to vape. Now I'm a stoner instead of a drunk. Massive life changing effect (so much healthier, I workout now, depression is gone, confidence at an all time high, life is sooo much better after years of being down). I seriously think vaping stopped me from drinking myself to death.

PDX MALE

All my grandparents came over the lake from Ireland late 1800's, settled in the west PA area working in the coal mines, kept moving east until they landed on the Jersey shore, where I was born and raised. Spent my college years in Miami, hated the cold of NJ, then after stayed until the early 2000's.

After watching all my family members deal with drink, unsuccessfully, I got involved in fitness, working out, and eventually, started helping wealthy people I met in some of the gyms I spent a good deal of time in between 1980-2000.

I had clients all over, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Miami Beach, at one point even as far as Palm Beach and Naples FL, until the traffic made it impossible to go those distances and I decided to head to the Oregon coast, for a more "relaxed" lifestyle!

cheers all!

Last edited:

IamN2pot

Where does one start? "In the beginning God created...", nah, that's a bit far back to start, even for me. ;) So let me pariphrase another scripture that says something like that the tendencies (sins) of the parrents can be continued through the children into the 3rd and 4th generation. So that sounds like a good place to start. My great great grandmother (on my dads side) lived from 1833-1911 and was a 'full blooded' Cherokee native americian. That makes me the 4th generation and my mom swears that it's the native american in me that causes my tendency to inhale from the 'peace pipe'. We have a family photo of Granny with her pipe, but I can't figure out how to insert it without a URL.
Anyway, fast forward to Nov., 1993. That's when I sold everything I owned and moved to Amsterdam to follow my dream of growing premium flowers without the fear and paranoia of that knock on the door I had experianced for the previous 3 years, growing in Mississippi. 4 1/2 years later I got that knock on the door, but lets just say that Amsterdam Police are nice. I made the right decission to move!
Shortly after I got settled in I met another American ex-pat in The Hash Museum giving out free tokes of 'vaporized' weed. Eagle Bill, is what he said his name was and that he was a Cherokee indian medicine man, so needless to say, we hit it off. It was Eagle Bill that I give full credit to for my wonderful intro into the vaping world. That HUGE water pipe and the heat gun he used to heat the flower, SWEET MEMORIES! The picture above my member name is of Eagle Bill. He is also credited with 'inventing' the Shake-N-Vape pipe and a father of modern vaporizing. I will always treasure the hours at parties and days just hanging out with Eagle Bill and learning about vaporizing from and with him. RIP Eagle Bill Amato, born Frank William Wood (1942-2005). https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/cannabis-celebrity-profile-eagle-bill-amato/
In Apr, 1998 I got the knock and was deported back to the US. Not because of the 900+ plants they were there to destroy, but because I had not left the country for 93 days and was 3 days past my 90 day 'visitor' visa. 2 days later I was deported, charges dropped and landing in NY as a free man. Whew, that was close.......!
Now I'll fast forward to 2010, I got my AZ MMC and about the same time I was invited by another old friend from Amsterdam, Todd McCormick, to come visit him in Cali. It was there that Todd intoduced me to an e-nail and modern BHO vaping. https://agseedco.com/ Thanks Todd, I haven't been the same since... LOL!
Today I am once again growing 100% of the flowers I vape and am the proud owner of my SB Plenty, Solo 2, e-nail and center down tube water pipe. Here is a link to my favorite water pipe. Trimming bowl, BVV vac chamber and dry ice sleeved extraction tube, 7 ton Dytek Rosin press and dry sift screens.
My wife and I have been living in Colorado for the past 3 years and love it, ...and yes, I now carry a Colorado MMC, but that's another story. I'm 65 and enjoying retired life WITHOUT the fear of 'that knock' at the door anymoor!
Keep vaping!
N2 (Tom)

thanks FC for having received me, I am sid, I am Italian and I have been in Tuscany I have been steaming for a couple of years and I am looking for more permofrmante systems for my needs, at the moment I own a Fenix, a Tera and a Crafty +, it is always nice to find communities where users exchange ideas without tastes, sensations and reviews without forcing or misleading advertising, and then I haven't read you for long but I think that this forum, reading the many older used ones, has been the home of both home and not, from here many ideas are developed in concrete systems, it seems to be an international reference point at least this is the idea I had good weekend e peace, love and steam

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
thanks FC for having received me, I am sid, I am Italian and I have been in Tuscany I have been steaming for a couple of years and I am looking for more permofrmante systems for my needs, at the moment I own a Fenix, a Tera and a Crafty +, it is always nice to find communities where users exchange ideas without tastes, sensations and reviews without forcing or misleading advertising, and then I haven't read you for long but I think that this forum, reading the many older used ones, has been the home of both home and not, from here many ideas are developed in concrete systems, it seems to be an international reference point at least this is the idea I had good weekend e peace, love and steam
Welcome to the Forum ! I am always glad to see another member from EU joining ! Have fun and cheers !

GiuseppeRoots

Hello from the Lower Bavarian country side.
Quit smokin pretty much 1 year ago. Tried my first vape in 2011 with a selfmade lightbulb vape, 2014 with a flowermate, but took another 7 years of spliffin to stop it. Started my following journey: DynaVap, VapOven, Magheater Tornado, Tempest, TinyMight, Milaana3 and Milaana1.5

To meditate I try out myself on the wood lathe.
If you ever have need or ideas for your vapes and I can realise it. Hit me up. Here or on IG @woodyvapors

Convection - NonButane is my way. 100%. Change my mind.

Hi Guys :) Thank you all! Vaping changed my habits absolutely 180°

hausland

Hello from Berlin! I’ve been smoking herb for the past 15 years (started late after dedicating my teens and early tweens to a pro athlete career). Lived in London for a long time where the quality of herb I had access to wasn’t the best. Since in Berlin I got into the right circles and now enjoy high quality product so naturally around 4 years ago, I got into vaping to get the most out of the goodness available to me here. I have a few vapes, started with an ArGo, then got a Mighty - to which I owe the existence of my beautiful daughter :) - also have a TinyMight, a Dynavap, a Sticky Brick OG and an Elev8r. I recently got into butane vapes, when my first Sticky Brick arrived. The complexity and intensity of flavour and high just blew me away.

I love Cannabis, I think it is a healing plant and our natural human heritage. Few other plants are that dependent on cultivation - or to put it differently, I love and respect the deep relationship humanity has had with the plant over the centuries, despite institutional, regulatory and societal pressures on the plant and its users — testament to its great value to us. I also think there’s more to be done, learned and educated around the ritual use of cannabis rather than purely recreational. Set and setting and all. I’ve organised larger events in Berlin (150-300 people) where we gave out flower to all guests and tried to create a ceremonial, celebratory and communal experience around it…those were some of the loveliest and most impactful experiences in my life thus far, so my respect, love and excitement for Cannabis and its potential is hard to put in words :)

I’m happy to be part of this community of enthusiasts, have been reading along for years but never got around to registering until now.

Hope I can contribute in a valuable manner going forward, thank you all for having me.

Son Dog

Hello All!

I'm joining the FC squad from the East Coast! I've been an on and off enjoyer of vaping, getting back into it after a long, job-related hiatus! I'm blessed enough to be a medically certified patient, and I'm slowly getting used to having such an abundance of medicine available!

While my stance on combustion may not be as strong as the forum name implies, I definitely prefer vaporization as my day-to-day means of consumption! I got my start with the Magic Flight Launch Box in 2010, and my current daily driver is the FocusVape Pro, which I use in conjunction with a Grav Pipe. I've been perusing the forum, and you folks seem like a great bunch! Looking forward to getting to know you guys better.

Cheers.

budweis

Comfortably Numb
Hey everyone, greetings from Czech Republic!

I've been cannabis enthusiast for 20 years, with few breaks on the road. About 3 years ago I've discovered vaping and that was it. Now I'm full time lost soul suffering from severe case of VAS. It all started with r/vaporents but after discovering FC I've fell to the rabbit hole filled with unnecessary orders. Thankfully I've become dad last year so I don't have a spare room to fill with desktop vapes. For now I've found a sweet spot with Bowle as my daily driver at home and Mighty with MVS as my portable solutions. And thanks to this pit of sorrow I've been imprisoned on the Nomad/Toad waitlist.

Fck.

Last edited:

Sprangalang

Hello From Chicagoland! Happy to have found this forum. This forum has been such a help to me. It's really fun to see all the advances that have been made, new products popping up, legalization spreading. Ah, good times. I am experiencing VAS. Acquisition Syndrome is a condition I am familiar with!
I started with a hopeless little vape that was just sooo disappointing. A little hot steam was all I got.
After doing extensive research here and around, I launched into vaping with a Ditanium. Nice! Then had to try a Dynavap. Nice! And finally a StickyBrick Jr. Whew, that one took a while to learn, and I got a cough from overdoing it yesterday. But finally getting the hang of it. My HR Rogue is out for delivery today! I ordered it, and forgot to put in the discount code. I mentioned it in passing when they sent the receipt. Can you believe, they gave me the discount post-sale! Kudos to HealthyRips!
I am new to vaping after almost 50 years of pot smoking! I'll be 63 this year!
I'm a bit of runner, and since I switched to vaping, my split times are down almost two minutes/mile! We're doing the right thing!
Cheers!

Top Bottom