Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

6bic6kle6

Long time lurker, mainly getting my questions answered
1st and only flower vapor has been the dynavap. 2 years combustion free
Started with a torch then went to IH and love it. 2 KOILBOI CLOUD - 1 KOILBOI SPARK -2 ORION V2.
I Started with an M and now almost exclusively use omni tip / omni condenser tube / swirl Ti tip/ bb³. Constantly swapping those configurations. I lost touch with my 2018 tip( find myself combustion more often then not)
2021 M tip hasn't been used in a long time either.
Starting to enjoy the different temp extractions for different situations and times of day. I love the reusable avb we save and cook with it.
Flower is much more important to me because I like to extract at low temps during the day then higher temps at night. One flavorful dynavap half bowl gets knocked out after one rip, a nice light pale color. At night I just use what I discarded during the day, and get that color more of a dark coffee bean color,
Save all that stuff until we have a mason jar full then infuse it into coconut oil, I still have more investigating to do but I believe there is still good stuff left in the plant material the gets strained during that process(not to extract for vaping or dabbing but eaten and broken down by our bodies digestive system I'm thinking micro nutrient style of benefits)
Oh and it is really nice to dab or toss in with flower that reclaim that collects on the dynavaps condenser tube(it clogs when I store it tip down and i have to suck hard to get it to pop). I tend to Scrape that three or four times before I give in to a cleaning. Which I am trying to get better about as IME the flavor gets muted the dirtier it gets, but it works well for me with VERY minimal cleaning, just scrape or burn the screen haha I do neglect it because it works so well and I have enough parts Frankensteined together it shouldn't be a problem but I'll find my cleaning using cycle eventually!
Starting to look at ball vapes and the silver surfer for an endgame/shared device all in one concentrate and flower ooo like that flowerpot desktop bundle, whoooooo!
Also trying to get my street cred up for the classified section,

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
Hey, I'm a V-Tower owner, still unfortunately combusting but looking to invest in a mighty+ so I can have a desktop and portable. My first ever experience with dry herb vaping was regretfully with the dreaded Shenzhen Kington's Black Widow. Ugh. Genuinely almost put me off vaping until I discovered this forum a few years ago and lurked to discover what vape was right for me at the time, I went with the V-Tower and it is serving me well. Actually got a couple other people to buy one as well, kek.

Decided to create an account as my interest in vaping is increasing daily. As a heavy daily smoker, I find it hard to make the switch entirely but I have found the more I use it, the shitter spliffs taste and the more I prefer the vape, tbh. The only real thing stopping me going full time is lack of a portable "joint emulator" like the mighty+ so I can vape wherever instead of just at my table.

This seems like a great community from what I've seen and I'm glad to be a part of it. :)

Last edited:

Enasni

In

Hey, I'm a V-Tower owner, still unfortunately combusting but looking to invest in a mighty+ so I can have a desktop and portable. My first ever experience with dry herb vaping was regretfully with the dreaded Shenzhen Kington's Black Widow. Ugh. Genuinely almost put me off vaping until I discovered this forum a few years ago and lurked to discover what vape was right for me at the time, I went with the V-Tower and it is serving me well. Actually got a couple other people to buy one as well, kek.

Decided to create an account as my Internet in vaping is increasing daily. As a heavy daily smoker, I find it hard to make the switch entirely but I have found the more I use it, the shitter spliffs taste and the more I prefer the vape, tbh. The only real thing stopping me going full time is lack of a portable "joint emulator" like the mighty+ so I can vape wherever instead of just at my table.

This seems like a great community from what I've seen and I'm glad to be a part of it. :)
I recommend the Angus as a cheaper version of the mighty, with better flavour and a huge bowl.

Welcome bro!

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
In

I recommend the Angus as a cheaper version of the mighty, with better flavour and a huge bowl.

Welcome bro!
Thanks for the introduction! I've heard a lot about the Angus, money isn't too much of an object although savings are always appreciated haha. Does it truly offer superior performance to the Mighty? I was considering a TinyMight2, but the internal glass sleeve is a deal breaker because I'm a clumsy bastard at the best of times. The mighty can take knocks and German engineering n whatnot.

Edit: oops am I not supposed to post twice here? my bad

Last edited:

Enasni

Thanks for the introduction! I've heard a lot about the Angus, money isn't too much of an object although savings are always appreciated haha. Does it truly offer superior performance to the Mighty? I was considering a TinyMight2, but the internal glass sleeve is a deal breaker because I'm a clumsy bastard at the best of times. The mighty can take knocks and German engineering n whatnot.
I've tried both and I think the performance is at least as good. I have a friend that uses extreme amounts of weed for medical purposes and he likes the Angus more at home than the mighty. Mighty is still great as a portable as, like you said, it's durable. I got my Angus for 150 dollars including the wpa so I can only rave about it lol. Yeah the tinymight 2 is awesome, unfortunately I found our recently that my glass sleeve in the bowl has a crack in it, still works perfectly at least.

Edit: I forgot about the rule on posting twice! Merge my comments pls 🙏

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Edit: oops am I not supposed to post twice here? my bad
TM2 is superior to Mighty imo, unless you really want a session device (which I think is not necessarily ideal for on the go use). My mighty broke because a plastic part where the top part clicks in broke after a slight bump. My tinymights have been way more durable.

But not the topic of this thread hehe, so might be worth to have a look in Ask FC sub topic or open a thread there yourself

Welcome to the forum!

nicknobody

Hi I’m nobody. I lurk here sometimes as well as twitch and YouTube for herb stuffs. That’s about it.

Maybe you have some of my old vapes from my girlfriends redit whyamidrunk lol

Been heating my herbs since early/mid 2000s. Started on a box/whip vape then vtower, solo, pax, cfx, mighty, cap pro, Argo, terp torch, runt all sold or gifted or broken. That’s most of them i think.

Current line up (I don’t like having a lot of stuff) mighty+, bzero, iqc, M, B+, DaniV3tismooth, fusion, woodscents with simrell chamber

✌️

Shulk_X

Hi all! Online I go by Shulk_X or Mahhk depending on where you've come across me (Reddit or Discord). When my state legalized, I decided to give cannabis a go, and in looking for the best way for a new user to consume without combusting, I found Vaporents. Since then, I've found that cannabis has increased my wellness overall, and dry herb vaporizing has become almost a passion at this point.
I started with a Solo 2, only picking up a dynavap a year later and not enjoying it much. I've since collected many of the top vaporizers (or at least what my budget has allowed!) and love the variety that a different unit brings to the experience. As of today I've revisited the dynavap and it's my current favorite - just got the Omni Yellow jacket (which my wife calls my "cyberpunk joint") and it's really well balanced (big clouds but also relatively cool vapor with my airport setting).
I'm excited to keep learning about this vaporizer world, maybe collect some older/different/unique pieces, and finally feel like I can share what I've learned from the community with others. Thanks for having me, and for (hopefully) welcoming me into the community!

Bababouy

Hi been lurking for well over a decade back in my MFLB & Vapor Brother whip days. I was frustrated with vaporizing for a long time due to vapor quality/ not feeling like I had the same high as smoking or that the process took longer. Picked up a used vapor brothers whip a year ago on the cheap which piqued my interest again and I started reading a lot more about devices Well 3 months ago I discovered ball vapes via YouTube and picked up a bzero and ceramic tiodw. This has been an absolute game changer and has eliminated combustion from my home use 100%. I just purchased a zeal kit after finding iDb on here and look forward to continuing to eliminate combustion. Thank you for the wealth of knowledge the community has provided to me over the years!

TPV

Vape enthusiast.
Hello.
I am a developer by necessity of a desktop vaporizer. Ever since I have developed a sustained throat sore due inhalation of combustion material I have been tinkering with vaporization until I have r&d’ed the device that I currently name as “The people’s vape”. I have designed it from the ground up by myself and went through several cycles of design and prototyping until I have arrived to a pretty decent vaporizer with the core functionality.
I am just one person with his project for personal use and for friends.
If you are interested let me know.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hello.
I am a developer by necessity of a desktop vaporizer. Ever since I have developed a sustained throat sore due inhalation of combustion material I have been tinkering with vaporization until I have r&d’ed the device that I currently name as “The people’s vape”. I have designed it from the ground up by myself and went through several cycles of design and prototyping until I have arrived to a pretty decent vaporizer with the core functionality.
I am just one person with his project for personal use and for friends.
If you are interested let me know.
Post a photo of it, so we have some idea what kind of device you're talking about.

TPV

Vape enthusiast.
Post a photo of it, so we have some idea what kind of device you're talking about.
Sure here it is.
Sideways1.jpg

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Sure here it is.
Sideways1.jpg
Interesting. Looks like it is a pure conduction vape. I'm not a fan of the tubing for the vapor path, but I don't even like whips.

How's it taste? How does it compare to other vapes you have tried? Any risk of combustion?

Are you planning to distribute the design/build plans? It are you looking to sell them? In either case you might want to start a thread in the "plugin unreleased vaporizers" section.

TPV

Vape enthusiast.
Yes pure conduction, no risk of combustion since max temp is at 240c (460f) with a ptc ceramic heater. I don't have a store or anything just a website.
Hopefully I can sell some units and recoup my initial investment, I am asking 100 usd plus shipping. Did you check the website and videos?
If not here is more info The people's vape.

TPV,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yes pure conduction, no risk of combustion since max temp is at 240c (460f) with a ptc ceramic heater. I don't have a store or anything just a website.
Hopefully I can sell some units and recoup my initial investment, I am asking 100 usd plus shipping. Did you check the website and videos?
If not here is more info The people's vape.
Yep! I watched all the videos. I think people will be interested to know more about the advantages over other vapes. How's the flavor? Does it extract completely and efficiently? It seems like more of a session vape, how long does the flavor last in a session? What's the typical capacity? Have you considered glass connections? What about a WPA?

I think it's very attractive looking and you have a great price point. I think it doesn't match my preferences, but there are a lot of different vapers.

I still think you should start a thread. That will help showcase your vape and answer people's questions.

Have fun!

PhilosoStoner

Hi, I'm PhilosoStoner, and I joined up here about a week ago.

I'm also on r/vaporents on Reddit. The changes they've been making, and the uncertainty surrounding the future of the sub encouraged me to make an account here

Also pretty new to vaping bud. I was a heavy smoker for a couple years before finding out that herb vapes exist, and it totally changed the game for me. Its like an entirely new world.

This community is really supportive, and full of innovation, and seeing everything you guys come up with is super exciting. Look forward to hanging out here!

Hey everyone!

I've been vaping for about a year now and it's changed how I use cannabis. It's great knowing I could microdose to get through a task, then later decide to get truly high or not.
I'm also on r/vaporents on Reddit. The changes they've been making, and the uncertainty surrounding the future of the sub encouraged me to make an account here
Looking to get more active here for the same reason. I've been meaning to move away from the platform for a while and the blackout was a natural time to do so. I wish the other subs had identified an alternative, but at least on this forum I'm seeing a healthy variety of focused discussion and general threads.

Raskolnikov

Hi vapers , I'm Raskolnikov, named after my favourite character in my favourite piece of classic literature. I'm not exaggerating in telling you that book changed my life .

I'm a late forties male and I've been smoking weed since I was 14. Not the weed of today but the old faves Soft black, Leb and Moroccan. Got into vaping years ago after a trip to the dam and having the obligatory free hit in the cannabis college. Bought an Aromed straight after which done me for almost 10 years. My darling wife bought me an Arizer V tower a few years ago as my Aromed died but she had a good innings. Now that my V tower has died too I am spending most of my time on here doing research on what to buy next.

I'm in UK so no dispensary for me but I'm good with the selection available to people in the know nowadays.

I've got to say this is a wonderful forum and the manufacturers of artisan vapes on here have completely astounded me. All I knew about was the large brand vapes but I can see me acquiring a lot of vapes now I truly know what's available to me.

I love weed, music, gaming, travelling, motorcycles, dogs and of course my wife and son. Really looking forward to getting to know everyone better and becoming a collector of vapes instead of just having one. I never felt that way before joining here. Got a Tinymight on order and going to get a ball vape in the Black Friday sales. Either a Taroma 360 or a flowerpot. Leaning towards the flowerpot today but that will probably change multiple times between now and Black Friday

Anyway, good luck to you all and happy vaping.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Hey y’all! Been lurking here for a few years now but mainly been active on Reddit until all the changes to the third party apps and vapor related subreddits surrounding their upcoming IPO encouraged me to jump ship.

Got into vaping around 2013 with my MFLB and discovered this forum a few years back trying to find a replacement after my batteries stopped charging. Been loving all the conversations about different tech here, as well as being able to see vapes that I otherwise never would have known about!

Hi all! I've been aware of this community for a bit, but never took a closer look. I'm one of the reddit refugees :)

Started vaping this year. Never smoked/combusted. Current daily driver is TM2, got a Mighty which I started with but only kept to be able to have easy sharing sessions. Last device is a v3 pro that I got as a lightweight portable option.

Any tips maybe for participating in the community from mobile (iOS)? Am currently on PC, but I like to browse this type of community while couch-locked or on the go.

Top Bottom