• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
When I got home from my freshman year of college in 1967 I'd never knowingly seen the weed and I'm not even sure I knew the word "marijuana". Then one night we drove down the Cape in Stanley's mother's convertible and someone had a j. I had a couple of puffs, but nothing happened. That fall about a week after I got back to college, I was invited to a regular late afternoon gathering of the dopers in the campus woods. Wow! Before long my life was revolving around getting high and music--I was the host of a folk and rockandroll show on the campus radio station and regularly went to NYC to see Cream, Jimi, the Doors, etc. I'd become a hippie! By the end of the semester, having tried LSD, mescaline, and psyllosybin, and smoking the weed nearly every day, I was ready to drop out...and I did. While I've had a couple of periods of a year or so of stopping, I've probably gotten stoned daily(actually, more often nightly) for 45 of the last 50 years. I have lung issues--I smoked cigarettes even longer and more consistently than weed--and sometimes think about quitting. But then I say to myself, wouldn't it be strange to quit just as pot has become legal, even as the quality and variety of legal product continues to grow. And so for going on six years, I vape on.

PS: I went back to school a couple of years later and graduated summa. Went on to write several published books and to being the CEO of two environmental organizations. Never got stoned during working hours, but the evening and the weekends were mine...and I discreetly got high. And still enjoy it very much.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
Hey there! My name is Chris. I'm originally from Chicago, but I now live in a small town in Northwestern Colorado. I've made my living as a professional classical musician for the past 37 years. I smoked every once in a blue moon while in college, but it wasn't until I had my first attack of Crohn's Disease 27 years ago that I started smoking regularly. Naturally this played havoc with my lungs. Then about 10 years ago I discovered vaporizing. My lungs have been grateful ever since!
Became a member of FC in 2013 and have enjoyed the information and camaraderie. And yes, I love living in small town Colorado...especially in these times.

Vlad the Inhaler

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey everyone! Shiney New FC, same Vlad. I'm a glass blower and vaporizer enthusiast. Making things that make people happy is really my jam. I was definitely one of those kids that would take apart the tv remote and wanted to be an astronaut. After realizing that it's more or less impossible for me to go into space I started melting glass in my parents basement and went to school to get my degree in scientific glassblowing. In the past I've made some custom pieces for members of the old FC and I really enjoy making things for this community.

I'd love to hear about the comparison too, but this isn't really the thread for that. This thread is really just for introductions.
:peace:

5 yr Vaper

vapes in order and personal rating/comment:
magic flight: 2/5 lots of work, wispy vape
2X Flowermate 5.0 : 3/5 good 5 minutes, but uses alot and the mouthpiece gets jammed with resin
Atmos Jump: 2/5 : 2.5/5 kinda blah
boundless tera:3/5 : too many moving pieces, nice clouds
Ghost MV1:3/5 nice, too complicated
fury edge:4/5 nice hits easy to use
4x splinter: 4/5 daily fave bought 3 cause the glass slipped out, but still best hit

great deals on the old fc. thats where I learned about the tinymight and thats the next one up

hit&run

Hello dear vaping-friends.
I'm from Germany / Berlin and do vape since around 2016.
Loved the old FC - sure will love the New FC. :ove:
My first vaporizer was a "5.0s Mini pro" by Flowermate.
Then, for a long time, an 'Adventurer' from Focusvape.
Last year i jumped on the on-demand convection train and got a 'Lil' Bud' from Vapewood and both Dreamwood 'Glow' models. Love them all. :ove:
In the meantime i am about to carve my own vapes for personal usage - here's the newest one, it's from a mulberry branch found on a parks wayside a few days ago (was already well dried - guess it's from last years autumn cut):

Now i will take the first draw - happy vaping to all. :wave:

Fosil

Hi guys! Greetings from Argentina! I'm vaping for about a year after 15 years of non smoking cannabis and 10 from tobacco quitting.
I was reading the old one for some time, espefifically on diy vapes, I want to thanks @blokenoname @Alan @Abysmal Vapor @Mikroweed Duck and all the rest of great guys for all the info posted freely. It was great to have and idea and find that other people already tried most, so shorting the time for trial and error a lot!
I'm working on two diferent types of vapes, a log and a ssv kinda clone, I made the initial test of one of the prototypes yesterday and it worked fine (not great), but I encountered at least two errors in my design that are easy addresable, I will post pics later if you like.
We are still in quarantine here, so to get all the parts was really an adventure :sherlock: :lol:
PD: English is not my language, I hope you can understand me fine enough.
IMG_20200605_195619.jpg

Duck

Hi guys! Greetings from Argentina! I'm vaping for about a year after 15 years of non smoking cannabis and 10 from tobacco quitting.
I was reading the old one for some time, espefifically on diy vapes, I want to thanks @blokenoname @Alan @Abysmal Vapor @Mikroweed Duck and all the rest of great guys for all the info posted freely. It was great to have and idea and find that other people already tried most, so shorting the time for trial and error a lot!
I'm working on two diferent types of vapes, a log and a ssv kinda clone, I made the initial test of one of the prototypes yesterday and it worked fine (not great), but I encountered at least two errors in my design that are easy addresable, I will post pics later if you like.
We are still in quarantine here, so to get all the parts was really an adventure :sherlock: :lol:
PD: English is not my language, I hope you can understand me fine enough.
View attachment 1238
Hi and thanks! I overlooked the topic here, I'll catch up on it.
Please open a topic for your project or simply help shape it here.
Suggestions would be off topic here.

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Hey all,

Moth here. I was a VLF regular for a while, occasionally posting on FC. I've been lurking since about November, which was the last time I had any cannabis. I went through some gnarly personal issues during this time, and haven't started back up for a few reasons. Unfortunately, I've been unemployed/out on disability for a time now, and probably won't consume again at least until that is rectified. Covid isn't helping the job search, but I'm hopeful something will turn up soon.

I still check in on IG occasionally, but mostly have been following the headie cup scene on there. Other than that, lots of gaming and family time.

Glad to see the community rally and keep FC going. Interested to see how things turn out.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread is now re-opened and has been merged with content from NewFC. Read more about it here.

Stu,

lumpiia

Hey y'all! I am a long time lurker and long time vaper here, I've owned a good couple of products.

My first vape was an Arizer Extreme Q that I bought freshmen year of college back in 2011, I then got into some portables and got a Solo and later a MFLB and their dab box. I ended up upgrading my desktop to a SSV and now that I actually make some money I decided to invest in a new vape :D

This week Ill be getting in a Flowerpot kit with a Vrod head a Cannador and a Seed of Life lace perc bubbler, its also the first piece of quality glass since idk how many years!

I went ahead and got myself 2oz of flower (6 diff strains) to preserve, I plan on taking a break and being more deliberate with my consumption once everything comes in.

smeg_it

Hello,

I'm new here. I heard about this forum from Jerry on "Troy and Jerry Think Dank" from youtube. I'm fairly new to all of this. If had a mighty for about a year and recently, I've renewed my interest. I ordered a load of crap. Too much.

I'm curious to know about vendors. My original order was from Nameste. I got a great deal on the mighty.

Recently, I ordered a Volcano Hybrid with loads of accessories from Vapor.com but this has been a weird experience. First they flagged my order as possible Identity theft; so I had to send pictures of My ID and CC. (with parts covered). It got 'approved' but now, the order is sitting as almost everything is now on back order, even though there was no indication of it being out of stock when I ordered it.

I ordered the Dynavap mega kit directly (which is way more than I need, but it seemed the best deal). It's on its way. I also ordered the BCG with the Dynavap de-bowler directly.

I've also ordered a bunch of accessories from Puffitup and some other sites. Some of which were suggested by Troy on his site. I hope to get a lot of good advice here!

Thanks!

ChilledAsian

Wassaperz FC! I live somewhere in South East Asia where it's illegal to smoke... :puke: Started smoking since '93, I got into vaping back in 2017 which I started with a davinci IQ which broke down after 8months of heavy use...Then thought what a waste and went back into combusting... Then recently read about dynavap did my research and got myself M20.... Man, do I love this thing... research butane vapes lead me to Reddit then this site. Now waiting for my Vapman and Alpine IH.... Stay Lifted!

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Big welcomes. 🙂

@ChilledAsian. I'm in love with my dynavaps too, good luck with your alpine. Make sure you come party at the dynavap thread if you haven't already. :tup:

@caboose0013 Looks like you have a nice wee collection of hard hitting vapes and another on it's way! :rockon:

@smeg_it Hope your volcano arrives safe and sound, in the meantime looks like you have plenty of dynavaps to mess around with! :love:
Is that smeg as in Red Dwarf?

@lumpiia you should totally upgrade your ssv to a ssv43, I wish I had one. :spliff:

TheThriftDrifter,
Reactions: Summer

Anuiel

Greetings everyone,

I'm currently 25 years old and am from the Netherlands. I work in IT and my hobbies include: vaping, gaming, my computer, enjoying/expanding my music collection and either walking or biking through nature.

I've been vaping for about 4 years now, with the last maybe 2-3 years of following the 'fuck combustion' rule (with the exception of the occasional flaming hot dynavap).

My history of vapourizers/accesoires is listed in my signature and that's pretty much all I can think of right now.

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I was so happy to finally be part of this community that I forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me. Hi everyone I'm The Chemist coming to you directly from Canada. I've started vaping in 2017 and feel in love with it. I smoked cannabis for more than 25 years and I was always more fond of using a pipe than smoking a joint. Not only pipes but any method that was different, chillums, bongs, hot knifes etc... For me the experience is as important as the effects so I like to try new ways to consume my weed. You can imagine how I felt when I discovered that you can vaporize your herb. I had VAS before I even knew what it was! Since then my collection grow bigger every day and my wallet the opposite, but I've never been more happy and felt better than I do now. I'm now cigarette free, alcohol free, the only vice I have left is vaping and I don't think I will ever stop. Before my usage was purely recreative but now I use it more to control nausea caused by my anti-depressants and to fight insomnia, my arch-nemesis. No I'm not a real chemist it's a nickname I got from my friends, I'm actually a wood worker and someday if the stars align and the world stop being so crazy I might be tempted to start my business in the vaping industry, a guy can dream right? Before I go I should tell you that English is not my first language, I'm actually a French-Canadian from Quebec, so if my message seems a little weird some times remember that I learn the English language by reading comic books and watching the Simpsons, let's just say I'm doing the best I can.

Top Bottom