Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Robindean

Thanks TTD, think I just seem like a compainer to others.
Pff, fuck it.
Thankfully, I haven't combusted cannabis since before rehab. And once again for the upteenth time quit cigs, which I smoked during rehab.
But I use Snus. Which I prefer. Alright, well. That was a lot of likes. Woof. xD

old-fart

Hello all.

First, thanks for great forum. Very interesting and sometimes amusing :-)

I'm 60 now, and smoked moderately when I was in high school at at college (Go Bears!). I worked for 5 years at Apple as an internal application developer, smoking much less. I then got an IT job at the Los Alamos National Lab and didn't smoke until I retired last years. A 30 year break!

Well, I'm back and loving it. And it's legal now! Even though it's been legal for a few years in New Mexico, I couldn't partake due to my job.

I got me new cheap bong, some edibles, and low end vaporizer, plus an Iceborn to play with. I look forward to being in the community.

coolbreeze

Hello all.

I'm 60 now, and smoked moderately when I was in high school at at college (Go Bears!). I worked for 5 years at Apple as an internal application developer, smoking much less. I then got an IT job at the Los Alamos National Lab and didn't smoke until I retired last years. A 30 year break!

Well, I'm back and loving it. And it's legal now! Even though it's been legal for a few years in New Mexico, I couldn't partake due to my job.

I got me new cheap bong, some edibles, and low end vaporizer, plus an Iceborn to play with. I look forward to being in the community.
Welcome! There's a bunch of us old cloudmakers roaming around here vaping up a storm. Glad you joined us!

chillAtGVC

Hello all.

Welcome! I also worked at Apple and am 60 and newly (as of last Christmas) back to enjoying cannabis in my life.

chillAtGVC

There is no way for me to really know, since I have yet to find out.
I have plenty of past experience with cannabis (it has been several years) but the eoPd is new.
I was just curious as my father had PD too, though not the more tragic early onset variety. I recall reading that it was of some benefit, buy he was NOT inclined to try. :)

Bill with eoPd

I was just curious as my father had PD too, though not the more tragic early onset variety. I recall reading that it was of some benefit, buy he was NOT inclined to try. :)
There is plenty of evidence for the benefit of smoking tobacco and possibly nicotine ingestion by other means (both of which I intend on trying) but the information about cannabis is spurious at best.

I only quit smoking left-handed because it is not allowed in petrochemical plants, which is no longer an issue for me.

Bill with eoPd,

Robindean

Under a anom username.
But, cannabis has been my thing since about 2007.
Friend got me comfortable into trying it, I thought I was ready, and here I am now.
I think I went crazy at some point with me getting a med card, but I think I have a right to of done this. Covid (did)n't help. POTV, Dispos, long gone the black market finding hookups. Wow, suddenly the world was new and strange.
I do not regret my last 6 real years of actual cannabis use and paraphinilia exploration for where a am now.
THO, I feel like a slave to the dispo industry. Specially now with how med patients are honestly feeling like a used source to get where it is now.
I hate this, and feel devalued as far as that goes. I am activly trying to find a caregiver. Otherwise, the freedom of going from a rec user to a med user has been transitionally awesome. And it feels like that will die. And soon i'll be in a gas station or Jacks Marketplace in the liquore and spirits aisle shopping for the equivuilient of beer, craft beer, wines and spirits. Not a bad thing per say......................but eh, Idk ha.
Anyways, computer nut, comic book past collector, toys and well a lot of thigns.

I never spent much time here on these forums compared to say grassicity due to many reasons. More or less in person people. Online I just felt I had to be more anom so I kept mainly to in person talks, youtube and lurking. ha

UrbanHillbilly

Greetings, y'all. I have prowled around here every so often before, but decided it was time to finally create an account. I used to use just edibles, primarily FECO in an empty capsule but also the occasional option like gummies, lollipops, even homemade medicated fruit preserves. I have tried smoking just a couple times and don't really care for it, I only tried because several years ago I was in chemo and the tiny doses of FECO I was using wasn't quite enough to stave off the nausea on some days. At that point I only had access to a very limited supply of the oil and had to make sure it lasted through my treatments.

In 2013-14 I did the gram-per-day protocol and it worked great for me, really brought down my cancer numbers. Unfortunately, I was only able to use it while we were on an extended trip to a legal state and I eventually had to return home where it was not yet legal and my numbers eventually rose again, but I'm still in the fight. Now it is legal here and I have a small indoor grow. A few years ago I started vaping with a Davinci IQ2 which I loved...at first. Hey, I hadn't experienced any other vapes. It's OK, but more of a sipper than a ripper. When I had to send it in for the second time for warranty work (that was a headache, nuf said) I needed something to get by and found a 2021 Dynavap at a local head shop. That was OK, but I wasn't a fan of using the torch and decided that rather than put money into an induction heater that I should just get a desktop unit since I don't have much need for a portable and if I ever do, that base is already covered with the gear I already own.

Earlier this year I started reading about ball vapes, but didn't like the hot exposed metal. We have cats, I'm clumsy and even more so when I'm buzzed, you get the idea. So I looked at a few options, but quickly focused in on the Vapor Brothers VB-1.5. I finally got one about a month ago and I'm thrilled with this little box, it's going to have a place here at my side for years to come.

I've also been wanting to eventually produce my own FECO, but my grow space is tiny and I'm still pretty much a rookie at growing. Right now I have two small plants that I'll cut within a few days, and just started more seeds for the next round. But when I eventually get enough flower to produce enough oil for another full round, I'll be ready. I just ordered a Pot by Noids and it should arrive by early next week. I know that's not really necessary to make FECO, but I'd rather keep it simple and it's the only affordable unit I've seen to practically automate FECO production.

Top Bottom