• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Weird News Stories of the Day.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Things not looking up?​

Male chastity gadget hack could lock users in

A security flaw in a hi-tech chastity belt for men made it possible for hackers to remotely lock all the devices in use simultaneously.
The internet-linked sheath has no manual override, so owners might have been faced with the prospect of having to use a grinder or bolt cutter to free themselves from its metal clamp.
_114784494_cellmate.png

bulllee

Agent Provocateur

Things not looking up?​

A security flaw in a hi-tech chastity belt for men made it possible for hackers to remotely lock all the devices in use simultaneously.
The internet-linked sheath has no manual override, so owners might have been faced with the prospect of having to use a grinder or bolt cutter to free themselves from its metal clamp.
_114784494_cellmate.png
Troubling, very troubling JAJAJA :rofl:

bulllee

Agent Provocateur

World’s Oldest Edible Ham​

Isle of Wight County Museum
Smithfield, Virginia

The 118-year-old piece of pork wears a brass collar and was once a man's "pet ham."​

1602160884459.png
THE 118-YEAR-OLD HAM, WHICH IS reportedly the oldest in the world, was originally cured in 1902 by the Gwaltney Foods meat company before it was lost in storage. On its rediscovery two decades later, the elated Pembroke D. Gwaltney Jr. made the piece of pork his “pet ham.” He put a brass collar on it and paraded it around various expositions to prove to customers his meat could be kept without being refrigerated.
The dry curing process used to create the ham involved salting the meat and draining the blood, which allows for a longer shelf life and a richer flavor. Supposedly, microbiologists say the ham is technically still edible. However, it isn’t a delicacy anyone would enjoy pigging out on, as the taste and sensory experience of the cured ham may not appeal to modern palates. The appearance of the ham itself has garnered comparisons to dried leather and an expired human arm.
The ham is housed in the Isle of Wight County Museum, which is also home to the world’s oldest peanut. It occupies a climate-controlled display case with two other hams, one of which is purportedly the largest ham in the world. A nonstop, live-streamed “ham cam” allows anyone to keep up to date with the preserved pork, as does the ham’s Twitter account.
The town of Smithfield, Virginia is well-known across the United States for its cured hams. Smithfield Foods, a large pork producer, is headquartered in the town, and is the company of which Gwaltney Foods is an antecedent.
ATLAS OBSCURA EXPERIENCES

bulllee,
Reactions: macbill

florduh

Only the Best People.

Brad Parscale cried during arrest, told officers his wife won’t have sex with him

Brad Parscale reportedly broke down in tears while in police custody last month — admitting to an officer that his wife was not being intimate with him.

President Trump’s former campaign manager was allegedly armed and threatening to harm himself when he made the marital disclosure to the cops.

“I just couldn’t accept she isn’t having sex with me,” Parscale sobbed to a female police officer at a hospital after his Sept. 27 meltdown at his Fort Lauderdale home, according to newly released police body cameras recordings obtained by The Daily Mail.

Krazy

Things not looking up?​

_114784494_cellmate.png

I don't have the nerve to read that article... just reading the headlines gave me a panic attack.
Took yours off in a hurry?

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Don't Let Your Meat Loaf! Learn to Multitask!

New Yorker Writer Suspended After He Was Caught Masturbating On Zoom Call With Colleagues

Jeffrey Toobin, a staff writer for The New Yorker and CNN's chief legal analyst, was suspended Monday after he was caught masturbating during a Zoom call with colleagues who were preparing for coverage of the 2020 election.

============================================================================================

Giuliani pulls a "Toobin"​

‘Beyond cringe’: Rudy Giuliani buried in ridicule after Borat catches him with hands down his pants

The Guardian reported on Wednesday that “the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of” 24-year-old actress Maria Bakalova after being caught in a sting operation for Sacha Baron Cohen’s new “Borat” film.
4af99d5e7326ad20c9402d8ad403a90f52133cf7d20c9c8bbedb055a2f341431.jpg

Rudy will leave no stones unturned in his search for evidence against Hunter & Joe Biden, including his own.

Last edited:

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Oh my. Just another Ambian experience I'm guessing. I had just had my knee replacement and they gave me Ambian for sleep and a shitload of Dilaudid for pain. That night they had to subdue me in restraints. I have no recollection at all except waking up in restraints. It seems I pulled my tubes and decided I needed to go for a walk. They found me naked walking down the corridor. So I can see how this can happen. There's a lot more Ambian stories out there. It's a crazy drug.

bulllee

Agent Provocateur

Vienna man fined 500 euros for deliberate 'massive flatulence'​

Vienna (AFP) - Austrian police fined a man 500 euros for loudly breaking wind after officers stopped him earlier this month to check his identity.

The police defended the massive fine saying he had deliberately emitted a "massive flatulence," lifting his backside from the bench where he was sitting.

The accused complained of what he called the disproportionate and unjustified fine when he gave his account of the June 5 events on the O24 news website.

In reply to social media commentaries that followed, the police in the Austrian capital justified their reaction on Twitter.

"Of course, nobody is put on the spot if one slips out by accident," the police said.

However, in this case, the police said, the young man had appeared "provocative and uncooperative" in general.

He then "slightly raised himself from the bench, looked at the officers and patently, in a completely deliberate way, emitted a massive flatulence in their immediate proximity."

The police said the man can challenge the fine in the legal system.

florduh

Jerry Falwell Jr. is suing Liberty University after his forced resignation over sex scandal

Former Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. filed a state lawsuit Wednesday against the evangelical school founded by his father, claiming he was wrongly ousted from his leadership post.

LOL this story has been such pure gold the last few weeks!
Cheers to Jr. Fuckwit for continuing to keep his scandal front-page news!

If you haven't watched the Righteous Gemstones on HBO, I highly recommend it. They based the Gemstones on the Falwell family. Really funny, good show. Can't wait for the next season, especially after all this Falwell shit going on.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Trump-loving pastor who blamed COVID-19 on fornication dies from COVID-19

An end-times pastor who blamed premarital sex for the coronavirus has died from the coronavirus.

The ministry did not disclose how Baxter became infected with the deadly virus.

===========================================================================================
Merry F**king Christmas

Radio Stations Make Early Flip to All-Christmas Music, Seeking Holiday — and Ratings — Cheer

Christmas is now underway on radio across the country, as stations flip to all-holiday formats a bit earlier than usual.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Top Bottom