Weird News Stories of the Day.....

CANtalk

Last edited:

florduh

While I've seen this meme bandied about the internet for years, I never truly understood it until the events of this week.

4ask57.jpg

florduh,
Reactions: CANtalk

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

$6,091: Uber driver billed for damages after gunman (who may have just murdered his passenger) carjacks him

Early one morning last summer, an Uber driver pulled in front of a Humboldt Park home to pick up a passenger. But the man who ordered the ride never came out. Someone shot him to death inside the house moments after he hailed the Uber on his phone.

Instead, the driver says, a masked man — possibly the murderer — ran out of the home, pointed a gun in his face, and hijacked the neon green Kia Soul he rented from Uber. Cops later found the car wrapped around a fire hydrant about four miles away.

macbill,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
macbill,
Reactions: Summer

CANtalk

Last edited:
CANtalk,
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Anti-Vaxxers Melt Down Over Vaccinated People Giving Blood

Coronavirus truthers have a new boogeyman.

A far-right Facebook group that spans the U.K. and the U.S. recently erupted in alarm when a user posted, “There are people donating blood after being shot up with the covid crap. This terrifies me.” A wave of comments followed, all reflecting various degrees of deluded, conspiratorial thinking about shots that we know to be safe and effective.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Anti-Vaxxers Melt Down Over Vaccinated People Giving Blood

Coronavirus truthers have a new boogeyman.

A far-right Facebook group that spans the U.K. and the U.S. recently erupted in alarm when a user posted, “There are people donating blood after being shot up with the covid crap. This terrifies me.” A wave of comments followed, all reflecting various degrees of deluded, conspiratorial thinking about shots that we know to be safe and effective.

Some people are just so proud of their stupidity. lol
Anti-vaxers and other conspiratorial science-deniers drive me nuts :bang:

tenor.gif

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Last edited:
Top Bottom