Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Blaze - what's the best way to contact you? I'd like to procure some pieces from you to complete my set.

stonemonkey55,

UrDoinItWrong

NoSmoke said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that the VWT PERK is now available on www.vriptech.com
Yeah, I really want that thing. Despite looking closely at the photo, I'm still not sure I understand exactly how that perK functions, lol. I like how the perK is recessed into the lower chamber and how there is tons of room for ice, things my RooR Mini lacks that reduce air volume and oxidation and increase coolness!

UrDoinItWrong,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I'll take a stab at describing how this perk works - if you look at the photo on the website, its like two tubes, with the smaller one sitting inside the bigger one.

there are three holes in the outer tube that the vapor enters into and that acts as a resevoir.

The innertube has small holes in the bottom of the reservoir that the vapor passes thru, then it goes up the tube and into your lungs...not sure if that was a good description or not...i'll see if I can get a clearer pic to show you guys

stonemonkey55,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I just looked at the pic and read the description StoneMonkey55 gave ("there are three holes in the outer tube that the vapor enters into and that acts as a resevoir. The innertube has small holes in the bottom of the reservoir that the vapor passes thru, then it goes up the tube and into your lungs...not sure if that was a good description or not...i'll see if I can get a clearer pic to show you guys.").

It makes total sense to me (and I think those percs can be amazing! :tup: ). Basically, the bottom chamber is totally sealed off by the upside-down dome except for the three larger holes 1/2 way up that dome. Then that section is sealed further from the tube above with a downstem that has a bunch of holes at the bottom. Instead of vapor coming out of this downstem the vapor is forced up through the tiny holes in the bottom from the reservoir below the 3 holes in the larger dome below. This is great because it escapes like carbonation (rather than entering the water as tiny bubbles and collecting on the way up). Those paranoid about loss/efficiency can fill the dome and not the base (the dome also acts as an ice pinch of sorts). I like it. :tup:

Progress,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
page 37...damn I came in late. It's about time I got one though.

Thanks to the fine folks over at Vriptech (mark) and SM55 I was able to get a VHW. I even got a replacement heater head in case I stooge and accidentally break the head I have on it now ;)

waiting for a blazmaster bowl...sending him payment for one tonight :tup: It's gonna look fairly similar to NoSmoke's so I'm extraordinarily stoked right now :D

...but for the time being I got a dinky roor bowl at my local headshop to vape it up. Its hard to get a seal but it can work. (one of those screen notch roor bowls) God knows how well the blazemaster bowl is gonna work :drool:

oh wow the hits were tasty...I need more time to get a full review, but from the looks this is an awesome vaporizer :tup: :tup:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Glass Vape Head

Manufacturer
Progress said:
:2c: I think the lack of an exposed ceramic heating element improves the taste of the vapor in the VHW more than the lack of tubing (any thoughts?).

IMO, nothing compares to the VHW for taste and clean vapor.
I think it is a combo of the all glass Air path, and the lack of a Vinyl hose.

I definitely love all glass air path vapes!

Glass Vape Head,

gak hater

Glass Vape Head said:
Progress said:
:2c: I think the lack of an exposed ceramic heating element improves the taste of the vapor in the VHW more than the lack of tubing (any thoughts?).

IMO, nothing compares to the VHW for taste and clean vapor.
I think it is a combo of the all glass Air path, and the lack of a Vinyl hose.

I definitely love all glass air path vapes!
anything thru metal,wood,plastic seems to effect the taste of vapor or smoke somehow.
thru glass it doesn't,
thats the reason the vhw is the king of taste :brow:

it looks like henny is finding out about it first hand :)

gak hater,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Henny - when are your blazemaster bowls suppose to arrive? Do you guys with Blazemaster bowls still use the silicone tip? or no silicone at all?

stonemonkey55,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Ill be sending payment for them soon...

I think people use the blazmasters with just the glass head...no silicone. But I could be wrong

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
stonemonkey55 said:
Henny - when are your blazemaster bowls suppose to arrive? Do you guys with Blazemaster bowls still use the silicone tip? or no silicone at all?
Glass all the way. It seals very well so I'd rather not use the silicone if i don't need to.

Skunkypete,

marcuss

above the clouds
Alleluya...finally i've got some time to say a word about the Vrip wand..... It is a BOMB!
I'm waiting for the right silicone sleeves because i bought it second hand with the older sleeves but i can say already that it can deliver a milky and tasty hit that fully satisfied me....when the silicone seals arrive i'll make a comparision test with the Sphere XL.
The funny thing is that i'm using the herbo's Tube XL as water filtration and they are working perfectly togheter!!

Well...i need to be VERY careful with this VHW because the handling with a hot glass when you are above the clouds can be difficult and the Herbo is mooore confortable for people like me but i will take care of it as a beautyful lady.....totally vripped! :ko:

marcuss,

Hotboxvapebongin

Im suprised the wrip tech isn't a more well known vaporizer. Maybe it's because you can only get them directly from their site. The Volcano is way overrated IMO compared to the VHW. Whenever I tell a friend about the vriptech they just don't know what's up. I have to show them this site, which is a good thing;).

Hotboxvapebongin,

max

Out to lunch
Im suprised the wrip tech isn't a more well known vaporizer.
It's very new and there were wrinkles to work out. Give it time. And it'll probably never be an 'up front' name for newbies like Volcano on the high end and Vapir on the low end. You have to get past the hype to get to the vapes that offer both quality and value.

max,

UrDoinItWrong

Nice Marcuss, congrats!!! Consider yourself one of the lucky FEW on the PLANET that have both the Herbo AND the VHW!! Sweet, glad yours is working great!

UrDoinItWrong,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Finally, marcuss! I've been waiting to hear what you think. Hurry back and compare the two for us!

stickstones,

marcuss

above the clouds
Thanks bros....we are all so lucky to learn how to get the best from our beloved plant!

I'm still waiting for the right silicone sleeve but yesterday i tried both with the same material and now i'm quite sure on the differences between the two vapes.

The biggest difference to me is due to the bowl's design. The VHW's bowl is smaller than the Herbo's and it ends in a narrow hole just down the screen.
The result is a thicker vapor just like with the elbow style with the Extreme IMO.I think that an other reason for the vapor/air ratio higher with the VHW is also thanks to a bigger thermal mass and probably a higher heater's temp(i use my sphere at 9 and the VHW at 3/4) or maybe because it is closer to the herb than the Herbo's injector.
Obvioulsy a vrip's bowl is done in 7/8 monster hits and a Herbo bowl with the same amount lasts for 10/12 smooth and tasty hits with almost no loss in taste.

Taste is amazing in both units equally but seems that goes away quicker in the VHW than in the Herbo for the same reason i told before.

Personally i found a bit annoying dealing with the wand every hit.... keeping attention high to avoid any breakage make me loose a part of the high but i really do like the thick "espresso" vapor that come from this fragile magic stick!!

I see the Herbo more like the peace's pipe because i don't need to play too much with glass....just hold it in my hands stir it one or two times and bless it....no stress at all...and you know i work a lot everyday so let me relax in the night man...add that i share any session with my wife so mutiply this x2...hot glass no joke!
I see the Vrip the best vape when some good old dog come at my place and i want see them with a funny smile on their face....nothig compare a good glass vapor bong in taste and highness even for those old cronic smokers...rock on baby!!

Yes.... now i really feel i'm lucky with these two vapes because i really likes both and i never want to live without one of those in my home, for sure they are more useful than a tv or ac for my well being!

The Big Match video is coming soon!!

marcuss,

NoSmoke

Awesome!!! Yeah I highly agree with you on most of the post, now all you need is a blazemaster to get the super quick thick vapor that comes with the one piece design!

NoSmoke,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Marcuss - thank you very much for that review. Even though English isn't your first language, you still have a way with words that really helps me understand the differences that you noticed. I've been waiting for a long time to hear some feedback from someone who owns an Herbo XL since my is the static temp version. The funny thing is, I felt that my Herbo had a slightly higher vapor to air ratio than the VHW.

On a side note, I noticed on the Herbo website, the heat injector has a different looking glass casing than the one that I have. Mine has a 4-sided glass shell while the new ones seem to have a single glass handle for you to touch. Do you know if there are any differences or if its just a different casing?

stonemonkey55,

marcuss

above the clouds
Yes Stonemonkey....your injector is the old one....i'm not sure but it should be the same only with a different design.
I start to think that the two versions (reg and xl) are quite different in temps. The xl is dimmable so you can find your spot, the reg has a fixed temp that could be a little too cold for some herbs.
I heard some complains about the standard version with thin vapor results but i'm sure it depend a lot on the strain and how fast you hit the vape.
Back on topic the vrip is a winner for huge hits and the Herbo Xl is the winner in maintaining the sweet taste longer.....obviously this is only my opinion!

marcuss,

Hotboxvapebongin

I finally put in an order about 5 mins ago... Does anyone know how long it might take to ship to the east coast of USA? I got the Heat wand with the 18.8 gong

Hotboxvapebongin,
Top Bottom