Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Got this pic from Mark this morning, this is how the sandblasting looks like on the PerK. He said the only diff is the way PerK is actually spelled....there will be a capital K instead of lowercase

vwtperketch.jpg

stonemonkey55,
soon? here's hoping! hey SM do you know if Mark is gonna offer the diffy downstem in the "standard" non GonG version? i like how freely the vcb rotates into an ergo position bearing on the o ring on the standard and im thinking the gong might grab...

thevapedcrusader,

gak hater

i used my magic vrip wand on this today
2007_0916ide0015.jpg

and managed to pull some nice thick clouds off of it :lol::lol: :D

gak hater,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
that post is missing pics if that is what I think it is. :brow:

(illadelph glass screen bowl :drool: maximum surface area for hot air to travel thru)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I have had my vhw for awhile now, using it w/ the silicone band and a large roor bowl.

:D

100% satisfied i sold the cano for this, i love it.. i reccomend everyone get a VHW and a PD.. vapor bliss.

Survivalism,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
so my glass screens came in the mail the other day and ive had a lil time to try them out. ive found that the 14.5 RooR gauze works amazingly. it does let some material through which is fine with me because i clean my bong atleast once a week. i bought some of the glass spheres and they were too big and i didnt like how the glass star flips. So now im stuck with 4 peices of glass im not gonna use but its all good.

i also bought a camera case thats 18x12x6.5. 40 shipped on ebay. not too bad for an aluminum case with foam. its also big enough that i can fit my 35cm roor, heatwand and all other accesories needed including my mason jar :cool: ill get pics of all of this when i get my new phone, my sidekick camera is horrible.
:peace: and happy vapin!
-snowta

minnesnowta,

graywulf

Hennessy1414 said:

(illadelph glass screen bowl :drool: maximum surface area for hot air to travel thru)

Is that the bowl that has holes in the sides rather than one in the bottom?

graywulf,

darcey

thevapedcrusader said:
gday darcey heres my 2 good australian cents for ya mate! ive had the ol' hg1100 vwt combo for a couple of years and the gun only gets used for stripping paint or to loan to vapor newbie friends to get em hooked on vrips! heres some things i have found... the wand doesnt force feed you like the gun does, you are in control and just breathe the magic in. its got a basically all glass airpath, is silent, only draws 60 watts compared to 1800and doesnt make your lights pulse when you use it and its much easier to swing this thing around.most importantly for me the taste and walloping it gives you is also noticeably richer and the vapors seem more viscous (and vicious) with the wand, my theory being that the sheer cfm of the gun seems to oxidize the vapor and wash out a bit of flavour and punch. dont get me wrong they both make huge clouds its just the wand seems to produce really greasy fog. i dont know if Id suggest this thing for a total vapor newb because of its delicacy and devastation-ness but as youve done some hard yards with the makita in my opinion its a must! you east coast or west? we could sort an fc downunder session and give you a demo if we're on the same side, geographically and legally speaking of course. :uhoh:
oh yeah the vcb itself is also quite a bit smaller doesnt hang out as far as the orig, heaps easier to pack and clear without having to take the vcb and lower bowl apart (which can be a a pain in the ass when its all hot) :peace:
Gday thevapedcrusader, thanks very much for you info mate and sorry its taken so long to reply...Been struck down with the flu (not swine...yet :p)

Well I sold :D a VHW will be next on the "to buy" list for sure!

Recently I bought myself a Purple days because I was getting a bit sick of the bloody noise and savage power consumption of the heat gun lately...The walls in my house are pretty thin so the noise of a late night Vrip session travels right thru the house, waking up my girlfriend lol. The PD has been helping in this regard but I do miss the huge Vrip hits

Im actually down South mate, Apple Isle :) An FC Downunder session sounds like a great idea! Would be great to get a bunch vaporheads together and try a bunch of different vaporizers!

darcey,

gak hater

graywulf said:
Hennessy1414 said:

Is that the bowl that has holes in the sides rather than one in the bottom?
2007_0916ide0020.jpg

the vrip wand end fits right into the bowl real nice :brow:
i packed a nice bowl and was suprisingly was pulling some
heavy clouds with the wand :lol:
god damm did i say i love this wand?

it browned the stuff pretty nice it did seem to scorch it a little
as the wand was really close to the material
what pics do you want henny??? :cool:

gak hater,

josh

stonemonkey55 said:
Those videos bring a tear to this monkey's eye....sniff sniff, I'm so proud!
LOL!!! But on the reals the VHW is looking good. Some phat ass clouds. I am adding this to my wish list.

josh,

owin

josh said:
stonemonkey55 said:
Those videos bring a tear to this monkey's eye....sniff sniff, I'm so proud!
LOL!!! But on the reals the VHW is looking good. Some phat ass clouds. I am adding this to my wish list.
Yeah this is the last vape on my wish list for a long while.

owin,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I agree owin...outside of seeing what Arizer comes out with a portable, this VHW will be the last thing I buy for a while. PD for efficiency, LB and II for portability, last piece of the pie is the VHW for super tasty and thick ass hits!

stickstones,

gak hater

stickstones said:
last piece of the pie is the VHW for super tasty and thick ass hits!
i'm so glad it was one of the first pieces of the pie that i ate :D
its a awesome setup
that has reaped me many cloudy rewards :ko:

gak hater,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks, that thing looked awesome. Roor doesn't make any percs anymore right? I was perusing some of their pieces and couldn't find out, looks like you get a collector's edition. Keep Vrippin!

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I gotta admit, it does look like a fun vape. But while waiting for my PD, and the ability to hook both my VapeBros and E to my 18mm glass already, I just can't justify the purchase of something like this . . . . yet. :D

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
The second you take the whip out of the equation, your vapor is going to be that much better. Most of the people that have VHWs AND SSVs will agree, the VHW takes flavor to the next level. If thats not very important for you, then that aspect isn't much of a selling point, but if you love the taste of herb, you would be doing yourself a disservice if you never get to try one.

stonemonkey55,

UrDoinItWrong

Yeah, my buddy uses his DBV on his RooR with the 7th floor attachments and it just doesn't taste nearly as good as the VHW.

Stonemonkey: Although RooR USA isn't making tree percs anymore, they are currently developing their own unique perc design that will be in both German and US RooRs. Hopefully the VWT PerK will be available soon too on the site, I'm actually interested in getting one of those.

UrDoinItWrong,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
monkeyman...what's your favorite piece of glass to use with the vhw? I'm slowly moving toward getting one and want it to totally rock, without breaking the bank on a nice piece of glass.

stickstones,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Sticks! I think that a standard water pipe with an ice catcher will get you to 85% of the optimal experience. The percs, diffs, etc etc are usually only incremental improvements so if you don't want to break the bank, any glass water pipe with an ice catch should suffice.

My favorite piece to use is either the new PerK watertool or one of the n3rd inlines. What's your budget? I know Spiral, VTAC and a bunch of other's have EHLEs and are very happy with them.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

stonemonkey55,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Thanks buddy...will do when I get closer to purchase. This thing is next on my list and will, imo, complete my collection for just about any occasion!

I had an inline with ice-catcher I got from CD that was perfect for this thing, but I broke it :(
So now I am figuring out a new piece of glass to go with the vhw.

stickstones,
Top Bottom