Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Nice dude!!!!! :cool: You can really fill those suckers up, eh?

And no stonemonkey55, I was just experimenting with the glass screens..... I think I lost them in my AVB jar. Right now, when I use my VHW, I have a near identical setup to CapnVape here.... :)

SpiralArchitect,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Damn, why don't I have a Blazemaster bowl yet?! I bow down to SA and CapnVape!

stonemonkey55,

graywulf

Hey all, this glass experience sounds like a dream, does anyone know what bowls (mass produced or custom) are compatible or nearly compatible with the VHW? I really don't like the bowl setup that they try to sell.

edit* Maybe someone can measure the dimensions of the VHW fitting?

graywulf,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I bought a large ROOR bowl from EDIT that should work perfectly, i plan on taking some pics of the interface whenever i get my wand.

People ( spiral and capnvape ) have contacted some glass blowers to blow custom bowls that apparently work quite well.

People have also taken their wand to a local headshop to find a bowl that works well.

EDIT: The tip of the VHW is 25mm i beleive.

Survivalism,

gak hater

stonemonkey55 said:
Chubba - I believe SpiralArchitect has been using glass daisies in his set up. Then it is 100% glass but a bit harder to stir your herbal blend.
i just bought some glass daisies the other day to try out. :D

gak hater,

gak hater

stonemonkey55 said:
Damn, why don't I have a Blazemaster bowl yet?! I bow down to SA and CapnVape!
i agree
those bowls look awesome and are some sweet pieces for sure! :cool:

gak hater,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Those blazemaster bowls... are they all glass?

What's the deal? How is the fit?

Chubba,

gak hater

Chubba said:
Those blazemaster bowls... are they all glass?

What's the deal? How is the fit?
yes, they are all glass and custom made
they look like they fit very well in the pics.

gak hater,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
yes, they are all glass and custom made
they look like they fit very well in the pics.
That sounds awesome!

So it's just a small glass pinch hole you think?

Chubba,

stevebeast

Thank you stonemonkey for hooking me up! The vhw kicks major ass, you can even get thick vapor from schwaggy brickweed. I got the gong setup from vriptech it works great and clear was the color i was looking for.

stevebeast,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
this thing is amazing!! i broke it in with 2 of my friends. one ended up passing out (not as habitual of a user) and the other almost puked on the first rip from going waaaaaaaay to big. ordered a pistol case today that im planning on making everythinig fit in.

thing is awesome, freaking awesome...
cant wait for another sesh after work.... :ko:

minnesnowta,

graywulf

Vape4therestofmylife said:
god danm i miss this thing.
"...our standard coverage for the VHW is three months on the element/electronics and one month on the glass against manufacturer based defects"

get it in the last 3 months?

For other people with these units, how long have you had them?

graywulf,

Vape4therestofmylife

mark is the man he is sending me a new wand free of charge shipping out on tuesday.

and told me to send the old 1 back whenever i have the chance and he will reimburse me.

Vape4therestofmylife,

UrDoinItWrong

That's Mark for ya', I had an e-mail question regarding my order and he CALLS MY CELLPHONE to talk to me personally and grant my request. Awesome, friendly dude who does great business. He def has me as a customer for life.

On a funny side note, I was noticing my vapor/air ratio was dropping since I got my VHW, I was getting concerned that maybe my constant daily use was making it fade out or something. Then I noticed a possible place where I might be losing my air-tight seal and took the steps necessary to correct it....I SHAVED. Haha, turns out my lazy stoner/tough-guy beard was seriously killing my mouth-to-RooR seal on my whole setup, lol. After a mow session on my face, I'm back to pulling TOO thick vapor, haha, and I don't have to push my face against it as hard too! :)

UrDoinItWrong,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
so last night i had a bad encounter with the screen. i think i was getting a little frivolous with my scissors and i think it stretched out the screen which in turn made it not fit right. have any of you guys been able to get a roor glass gauze to work in the place of a screen? such as http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Roor_Coloured_Gauze__144.cfm?iProductID=1589

i do however like that if you mail them a self addressed and stamped envelope theyll send you screens for 10cents a piece. 10 for a dollar isnt bad at all.

i ordered one of the stands as well and it does get pretty warm to the touch but the base stays manageable if you need to move it around ever. putting the heat wand into the stand is kindof a scary process though because there is some glass on glass clinking that happens. what more can you expect with a glass wand and a glass stand though.

all in all im still happy and its an amazing addition
:peace:

minnesnowta,
Top Bottom